Author's Note

Disclaimers:

I, MistyAnnE_04 do NOT, and will never in my whole lifetime own Naruto/Naruto Manga/Naruto Shippuden/Any related anime of the japanese series under any circumstances. Ownership belongs, of course to Mr. Masashi Kishimoto.

And to add to that, I do not own the pictures I used/edited to be the cover of this story. Credits to the rightful owner.

I only own the story plot and the events that happened within it. Copying these ideas without my permission is not advisable, as said from the law :3

All rights reserved ( 2015 )

***

PLEASE READ:

Have you ever wondered why I wrote "Epilogue One" in Happy? Well, its because there is a part 2 of that Epilogue.

The second part, is about Charasuke in the alternate world and the alternate Sakura..

It will be written in AU Sakura's POV!

How to read it?

This chapter is not available here.

I separated the special chapters in my stories to make it feel special ;) and plus, I want only the willing readers to read it.

How to read this special?

*Go to my profile and click "Reading Lists"

*There, you will see a reading list entitled: EXTRAS.

*Go there and you will find a book with the title: "Something Special"

There is where you will find this special 《SLP: SvsC》 chapter.

P.S. If you can't see it, then kindly follow me first and then go to that reading list. You can UNFOLLOW me later after you found it.

Here is the link>>

http://w.tt/17GRdeB

For those who can't read it, it's completely okay because that special chapter is NOT related with the next chapters in this story..

You will not be confused or what so ever.

Efforts, will be appreciated though :D

-MistyAnnE_04 ♡

***

Message:

Thank you so much for supporting this book! You don't even know how happy I am to read your feedbacks!!

Plus, some of the coolest Authors of SasuSaku stories are also reading this book! I was like, OMG!! Shout out to Ms. Kit_Katzzz and Kikaraaa if ever you two read this! I am a fan of your works when I was a newbie here on Wattpad :3 heck! I still am!!

And thanks to every patient soul out there and my Watty Friends! I LOVE U All!!!

So to all Readers, Commenters and Voters, ARIGATOU!!

And no.. Sorry but there will be NO book two for this guys! (But if course unless I change my mind :)

Pls. Read my other SasuSaku/Other stories on my profile. Oh, and remember Once Upon A Time In Konoha? Part two is out on my profile ^_^

Thanks again!

~Misty♡

Pss.. Broken Angel (a Sakura Fanfic) is on going! Warning: Sakura there is kinda maybe sorta... sadistic? XD