Protect or Harm | A Mithross...

Galing kay Cat_Echoes

In the offices Ross is a new video maker and finds out that Max and Adam are dating. However Ross realizes th... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Completed?

Epilouge

51 1 0
Galing kay Cat_Echoes

Max's POV

Everyone left me here- their crucial words lingered in my mind as I clicked onto one of Jess' videos that needed to be edited. As expected the estatic sound of her voice rang through my ears as I started to make changes to the video. Hours passed as I slowly started to doze off while editing Jess' video- the only thing that kept me awake was the sound of her shrill voice as she screamed in my ear-drums. I frowned before taking off my headphones, my hand quickly ran towards the computer-mouse before I paused the video. "I need to stay awake- perhaps going on a run will help me?" 

I quickly jumped out of my chair before dashing towards the staircase. I pushed past vaccent desks and long hallways until I finally made it to the familiur spiral staircase that was my only exit. The windows that sat on the walls of the staircase illuminated the room as I made it to the final step before I opened the front door of the building. However as soon as I opened the door a chilly breeze ruffled my hair as I slowly jogged steadily out of the building.

Perhaps I wasn't expecting much- I mean it was 10:00pm at night, but I was wrong. I started to jog past a small store that sat beside the office. My feet skirted as I looked around at the half vacant parking lot that now sat infront of me. I quickly jogged forward feeling a sudden tug in my stomach as I proceeded forward. I quickly jogged past a vehicle- unable to see it by the dimness of the area however as soon as I went past it- the sound of a car turning on came from behind me. 

I quickly spun around expecting the car to drive into me. However infront of me sat the car- with its headlights now on. Only problem was that two figures were standing infront of the headlights- watching my every move...

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.7K 81 10
WELCOME to my 8:30 am migraine induced ten chapter long story about max the youtuber let it be known I am taking various pills currently due to migra...
47.7K 2K 33
Title is self explainable. This story includes Adam, Red, Max, Ross, Barney, Jess, Ashley Marie, and Shubble (Shelby) •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...
211K 6.9K 36
(Completed) (Yt/N) is a NerdyDIY Channel. FNAF Cupcakes? Got it! Minecraft Plushies? Check! Cosplay? You know it! You love crafts and cooking, and yo...
1.3K 5 34
This is the sequal to Protect or Harm | A Mithross Fanfiction; I'd suggest that you read Protect or Harm first because your not going to understand a...