Sophitz kotlc

By KTandBA

Sophie eventually comes to a point in her life when she knows she has to choose. Fitz or Keefe? Which will wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Untitled Part 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Hey Guys!!!
Chapter 45
were so close!
ALMOST!!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Hello!!
Hi, again. Sorry for your suspense.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Hello guys!
Chapter 56
Hi peoples
Chapter 58
I need YOUR opinion
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Hello, sorry this isn't a chapter!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 32

1.5K 9 7
By KTandBA

   It had been a few nights after Sophie had seen Keefe. She wondered where he had been, but she didn't have time to check. She had to tell Fitz about the whole Alicorn thing that happened. She just hadn't gotten around to it. 

           "So Vika tried to steal Luna?!!" Fitz asked, scrambling to dig out his Imparter. Sophie nodded. "I already hailed the council, so don't freak out, Okay?" He nodded, and looked into her eyes for so long that Sophie wondered if he was going crazy. "wait!" Once she realized what he was doing, she built an invisible barrier around her mind. He reeled on Sophie. "Why were you with Keefe? He has no right at this house!!!!!" Sophie's face turned redder. "You have no permission to read my mind! You just broke the law!" Fitz pounded his fist against the beanbag. "Well if you never tell me anything, I just had to! Why do you think I did it, huh? My own wife doesn't tell me she's hanging out with the guy who ruined my LIFE!" Sophie wasn't just mad. She was furious. She wa---- "Wait... Keefe ruined your life? What do you mean?" He didn't say anything, just turned away. "Listen, Fitz..." She placed a shaky hand on his even more shaky shoulder. "I just didn't have time to tell you,  I forgot but I really am sorry. But.. what happened with Keefe?" Fitz shoved her hand off his shoulder. "Stop trying to sweet talk me into this." He said, standing up to leave. "And.. If you don't tell me anything .. why should I bother?" Sophie opened her mouth to argue, but he had already walked away. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 471 23
Sophie and Keefe are best friends and that will soon start to change when Sophie finds out that Fitz cheated on her and is now single. The Neverseen...
20.7K 438 75
Sophie knows something is off about her wedding. Could she have chosen the wrong one? What will she do when she realised the truth about who she marr...
82.9K 641 68
A Sokeefe Fanfiction Sophie and the gang are still at war with the Neverseen. Along with the struggles of fighting, Sophie and her friends are learni...
26.2K 474 34
Keefe has ran off again and this time, Sophie is determined to find him and bring him back. But they don't know the other problems that await them as...