A LunaTic and Her Gunn

R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... Еще

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Always on the Move

1.1K 30 4
R3b3lgrrrrrrl

In an Uber from the venue to the hotel they're staying at, Colson and Luna FaceTime Pete. "Buddy!" He answers excitedly.

"Yo. I gotta tell you something, Bro." Colson states with a straight face, he's dead ass serious.

"What's up, Kells? Is Luna okay?" He immediately asks as his demeanor completely changes.

"WE'RE GETTEN' FUCKING MARRIED!!" Her shining face pops in to the screen.

"What!?" Pete asks confused, pulling his sunglasses down and grinning.

"She said Yes, Dawg!! We're gettin' married!!" Colson chimes in.

Finally understanding what they're saying, Pete erupts with joy for his friends. "GUYYYS!!! THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! When???"

"ESTFEST, Homie. Raging wedding weekend." Colson answers.

"Dude. That's metal!" Pete exclaims.

"You'll be there?" Luna confirms.

"My two bestfriends getting married? I wouldn't miss that shit for The World." He reassures his friend to her pleased smile.

"Yo Man, let me let you go. We'll be in NY on the 8th. Come through." Colson tells Pete as they pull up to The Distrikt Hotel.

"Yeah, definitely!!" He agrees, telling them Congratulations again before the three of them exchange Love and GoodByes.

-------------------------------------------------------

In their room, Luna and Colson drop onto the bed. It's been a long, emotionally charged day. Filled with no sleep, violence, music, drugs, alcohol and love. Laying on Colson's arm with their fingers playing with each others, they unwind together. Simply holding each other and talking.

Passing a joint back and forth, they touch base on the radio interview Luna agreed to. "Do you think we can hold off before majorly going public?" She asks as passes the joint after hitting it a few times. Colson gives her an inquisitive look. "I'd like for Us to tell my grandmom in person." She explains.

He agrees, getting high with her. Thinking out loud that, it would be best to tell Casie in person too. He's gotta talk to Ashleigh and Emma to figure their schedules out. School's ending soon and Casie will be joining them On Tour but Colson doesn't want to wait that long.

"We'll figure it out, Bunny." She reassures him. Accepting the joint, Luna kisses his cheek. "Fuck. Before I forget again... You care if my girl Sam hops on with us in NY? She's a good time and no offense, we need some estrogen around here." She laughs before hitting it.

"Yeah, sure. She hot?" Colson asks, making Luna crane her neck and shoot him a cocked eye. "For The Guys!!" He laughs.

"ALL of my friends are badass dimes. So much, that they surpass physical levels of hottness." Luna answers with sass as she rolls her eyes and hits the joint again.

"Is that a fucked up way of saying No?" He laughs again.

Luna takes a huge hit, holding it in she rolls her body to sit on top of him. Pussy in his groin. Using her hands to prop herself up, she leans over him. Pressing her lips onto his, she balloons his lungs with her smoke. He accepts it, running his hands over her ass.

"No. She's hot. But, she's many more things than just that... " She slightly coughs as she reaches to put the roach out.

Colson exhales over Luna's head. He touches the padlock dangling from he neck. Batting it with his index finger, he looks into her blue eyes.

🎼Got the
Baddest dime
In the game
Willing
To lock
My chain🎶

Luna smirks at his words as she leans back down to kiss him. Pressing up off the bed to look down at him again.

🎶He may be crazy
But she's
Fucking insane🎶

She kicks back at him to their laughter. Always amused by her, he pulls her down as she dips with him. Allowing him to kiss along her neck. Drunkenly nibbling her as he rattles on.

🎶Psychos
On the move
Gunnen'
Fo anyone
In they range🎶

The vibration of his deep voice tickles her ear. She giggles, playfully pushing back up. Sitting up on top of his lap, Luna shoots finger guns at Colson. Grinning as she swirls her hips, grinding her ass in and around on his lap. Clothes burning between them.

🎶His
Ride or Die
Will always
Maintain
Never
Let him down
Forever
Keep it strange🎶

Sitting up to grip her ribcage with his long arms, he kisses her all over. They both giggle in intoxicated delight with each other as he takes off her tank carefully. Her, his shirt. Finding the other hilarious.

"You're so fucking awesome." He breathes out as she stands up on the bed.

Luna holds the wall as he unbottons her pants, slipping them and her panties down. She shakes as he gently licks the very tip of her slit. Colson grabs her right ass cheek while she lifts her left leg as he sets it free. Placing her foot on his shoulder, he grabs her other cheek as he buries his face into her sopping cunt.

Lapping her up the same thought always comes to mind. "Mmm peaches."

Running his tongue along the inside of her lips before he sucks on her clit, steadying Luna as she moans. Tossing her long hair back, it brushes along Colson's hands. Giving him goosebumps as they grip her plump ass. Pulling his mouth out, he looks up at her.

"Fuck me?" He sloppy mouth begs.

"Mhm." She nods as he quickly yanks his pants off.

Standing over top of him until he's fully naked, Luna then squats down. One pant leg tangled on her right foot. Slowly taking his huge cock into her dripping pussy. Rocking back and forth into her knees as she tries to pull off her constraint. Colson groans loader with every inch.

"FUCK, Luna... " He growls out when they both feel him hit her back wall.

On the verge of cumming just from his entrance, Luna continues to enjoy feeling him overfill her. Kissing each other's mouths and necks. They exchange I Love Yous and Oh Fucks. Luna keeps Colson deep inside of her, shifting and swirling her hips. Gripping his shoulders as she grinds into him. Panting, she licks the fingers of her right hand. Sliding it around her back, she runs them over Colson's balls as she caresses them. Bucking now, she grabs his hair with her free hand and sinks her teeth into his neck.

"MOTHERFUCKERRRRR... " Is all his mind can manage as he cums hard. Eyeballs rolling back in ecstasy. Head floating happily.

-------------------------------------------------------

Finally asleep around 3A, Luna and Colson have a radio interview at 730A before Luna flies back to LA at 9A. It's gonna be a busy day. Colson wakes Luna up gently, calling Kitten while kissing her naked back. She unwillingly wakes up. Sipping on a cup of coffee in bed, they share a joint while she whines about being up.

Fucking in the shower. Colson sucks on her neck as he bends her over. Making her cum with a yank to the hair.

Luna bumps an Add as they burn and get dressed. She pulls on a pair of black cuttoffs and a Pet Sematary shirt while tossing her hair up messily. Securing it with a black bandana. Colson in ripped jeans with a light striped blue shirt

-------------------------------------------------------

Hitting the streets Luna looks around for a coffee place for Colson. She sees one two blocks down. Slightly relieved herself, she realizes that she drinks more black gold with Colson than she ever has before.

"Come on... " She says, grabbing Colson's hand.

Buying coffees, he sits immediately outside. He moves much slower without Adderall. Luna looks around for a Jitney. Digging through her bag, she finds her camera. Taking a quick picture of Colson.

"That crazy motherfucker is gonna be my husband." She smiles to herself.

Turning around she spots the ride for hire, waving them down. They're off again. As always. It seems like they're headed to a different spot every moment of every day.

-------------------------------------------------------

"You're with DeeDee in the morning on 107.3, The Beat. How are you Pittsburgh? It's a beautiful Monday. We have Machine Gun Kelly and THAT Brooklyn Bitch in the studio with us. He just performed last night... What a show!!" The host turns to them. "MGK, I've never seen a performance like that in my life! It was HipHop, it was Rock, there were crazy covers... " Colson's blushing. Looking down, his hands are fidgeting together. "It was an incredible 3hrs!" She finishes up.

"Thank you. Thank you." Colson nods, face turning redder.

"How do you manage to do all that? Be all those kinds of forms?" DeeDee asks.

"I don't know... I don't like to be boxed... I'm constantly thinking about different things... " He looks to Luna, struggling to describe himself.

"Influences." She offers with a Look

"Yeah." He nods smiling, stroking his chin with his hand, thinking as he answers. "Definitely a lot of different influences."

Catching the sweet exchange, DeeDee dives in. "You two really brought the house down last night. With that Clapton cover, Boy! And GIRL. Your pipes don't LIE!!" DeeDee exclaims. Luna and Colson laugh, thanking her. "So, what's it like to be On Tour together?" She asks.

Luna and Colson look at each other. They both shrug. Colson saying it's only been three cities so far so it's been like hanging in LA with the guys. Luna glancing at him, agreeing. Knowing it's been MUCH more than that.

"Plus, I'm not On Tour with him." Luna pops in. "I'm more guest starring, if you will. I actually fly out to LA after this to play Nightmare with Halsey at WazzMaTazz tonight." Lynda replies with a plug, plug, plug.

"THAT'S yoooouuu... " DeeDee says pointing at Luna. Connecting most of the dots. "You have that other song too, the one calling out BeBe Rexha... Right?"

"Motherfucker. That's what I'll be known for. The Bitch who called out some bitch." Luna thinks frustrated.

"Yeeeaahhh... THAT Type." Luna plugs away.

Colson's watching her as her leg begins to bounce. Resting his hand on her thigh, he catches her eye. THAT One Look and Luna feels like her lungs have opened up six inches wider.

"So... What's the tea?" DeeDee prys.

"You know what was great about the 60s and 70s?" Luna asks DeeDee. "There was a mystique to artists. An air of... Being a part of a secret. That if you wanted to know about them you had to follow the clues through their art." Luna let's out a light laugh. "You know, no one even kew what any of the members of Pink Floyd looked like and I think THAT is an incredibly beautiful concept. Especially as a photographer." Luna not caring to answer the question, choosing to think out loud instead.

Colson laughs at Luna's sweet obnoxiousness and DeeDee's confusion. "This fucking bitch... " He thinks in amusement of Luna, shaking his head.

"So the tea is... Listen to the music. It'll tell you everything you need to know." Colson tells DeeDee.

The host asks about The Tour. They talk more about last night's performance. Luna and Colson exchanging adoring glances as they plug Bad Things. Colson bursting to say that they're getting married. Thanking DeeDee, they end the show without him revealing their secret.

-------------------------------------------------------

THAT Type comes on in The Jitney on the way to Pittsburgh International. Colson shaking Luna with pride. This causes the young driver to recognize both of them. Gushing over Bad Things and asking for their autographs.

The young lady not having anything but trash to write on, Luna smiles. She digs through her carry on, pulling out a large white T and a Sharpie. They continue to chat with her along the way. Arriving at the airport, Luna slips her a tip and the T-shirt with their signatures on it. Asking if she can have a picture of them, Luna leans herself into Colson kissing his cheek. They slip out, wishing the young lady well.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The photo immediately goes on social media. Would you expect any less?

"OMFG!!!!! I'm fangirling out!!! Just drove @machinegunnkelly and @thatbrooklynbitch to the airport. They talked to me the whole way. I asked for their autographs and when I didn't have any paper they signed one of his shirts!!! I'm dead. Like, I can legit die 😭😭😭 #rapdevil #thatbrooklynbitch #lifegoals #couplegoals #humangoals"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"You really don't like interviews." Colson laughs; noticing how she didn't mind talking with the fan as they hold hands and he walks Luna to the gate.

Looking up at him she shakes her head No. "I told Bleta I wouldn't speak her name. As far as I know, she hasn't said mine since our song war... Which, I'm winning." She adds smugly.

Colson scoops her up, telling her he loves how much of a bitch she is before kissing her. Setting her down, they exchange Safe Travels and I Love Yous. Promising to stay in touch.

-------------------------------------------------------

Dropping Luna at the airport, Colson heads back to the hotel. He checks their room for left over stuff. One of them is always losing something. Closing the door, he shoots Ashleigh a text saying he's on The Bus. Passing out there, so that he doesn't have to move when check out is at 11A.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna's buzzing the whole 6hr flight from the mix of coffee and Adderall. As irritating as it is at the moment, it'll be much needed when she lands. Having a late lunch scheduled with Frannie and P when she arrives. She'll then be off to The Shoreline Amphitheater to perform with Ashley. Deciding after whether to fly to Philly tonight or tomorrow morning. She completes a song she's been toying with before she lands.

🎼Out on//The West Coast//I got this feeling//Like//I could be happy//Oh NYC//Yes//I love you//Baby//Oh//I love you//Baby//But it's true//I've left you

I pushed you hard//You pulled away//Dragged me//Close//To the fire//Walked your streets//Every night//Without you//I never got higher//For too many years//Thought it was//Only you I desired

Your Rush//Your Love//Your Buzz🎶

Rearranged, her Ode to LA and brush off of NY is completed; it's titled Found The Music. "I need to see what band I can get together... " Luna's thinking of cutting an album to debut on her lable.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Aryia Emrani X Reader Imagines Lyra_Lonewolf

Любовные романы

12.5K 124 34
- Aryia/ Badboywolfy X Reader imagines - Requests are open and available - I mainly write fluff - I DO NOT write mature content - Warnings are shown...
Once a Dare leads to Love (BOOK 1) Quine

Подростковая литература

9.7K 1K 78
It all started with a dare. A stupid, damn dare! Challenged to slap a stranger, Skylee Kingston wasn't the one to fall back from saving her dignity...
The Devilman's Flower (+16) Norah

Любовные романы

144K 4.6K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
Broken Pieces Sophie 🤍

Любовные романы

253K 4.9K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...