Wild Ride Into Light (BxB)

By fairlioness

Preview of chapters, the complete chapters and story in my Patreon page, link in my bio! ~ A wild ride from h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
-- Characters --
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 3

562 7 0
By fairlioness

Rick POV

"Hey, away from the fridge with those hands" Aunt Marge says and rudely closes the fridge in front of my nose. "You can't be hungry again, laddie, we had a good lunch less than two hours ago."

"But I am" I whine immaturely.

Aunt Marge rolls her eyes and slaps my back. "Come on, clean yourself up and change your clothes. It's busy downstairs, Elin and I need your help."

"Can I get something to eat while down there?"

"Sure, just come" Aunt Marge says with a defeated smile.

I grin back and abandon the fridge for now, to go wash my dirty hands in the bathroom as Aunt Marge goes back downstairs to the coffee shop.

My life has been drastically different since I came to visit my aunt the evening before yesterday's. Not in a bad way, though. Back at home they thought I needed a change of hoods and I came willingly. Not that I exactly agreed with them, and it will take time for this country boy to get used to life in the city. This is not located right in the city but near enough.

I wash, scrub and again wash my hands under the lukewarm water with dish soap, cleaning all the oil and dirt from my car I was fixing before I came back inside for a snack.

Satisfied with the result finally, I do as told and go to change my clothes. Not that they're dirty, they're just not normal around here. Many people are used to my short visits and cowboy look, but Aunt Marge always tries to get me dress normally around here. Wanting to respect her, I don't object and I have a few sets of normal clothes.

I dig into my suitcase and dress in a simple black t-shirt and grey jeans that are just a little ripped and allowed as fashion. Before I exit the flat, I leave the cowboy hat and fix my hair decent.

Aunt Marge owns this whole building, it includes her Margery's Coffee Home downstairs and here upstairs, is this flat where she lives. Nowadays, with me and two teenage boys Jared and Dan. Brilliant guys and a power couple, may I say. I like them.

It is indeed busy in the coffee shop, so I join Elin behind the counter as Aunt Marge provides the foodstuffs. She's a nice young lassie to work with, beautiful outwardly and inwardly. A girl I honestly would pursue if I wasn't completely into the other team. It's not a secret I'm gay and where my wandering eyes linger, tends to give away my preferences quickly to new acquaintances.

I'm good behind the cash register and taking orders, and Elin with serving and preparing the orders. We're a good team, we get the job done smoothly. When I go to the office to get a water bottle while there's no customers at the counter, even Dan has offered to help Margery today, he's with the paperwork and his boyfriend keeps company.

Few hours later, I'm still working and the lovebirds are on their dinner date at one of the window tables. I don't envy their young love, not exactly, but I really do. I haven't found anyone to settle down with, and I'm not the sleeping around casually type. It doesn't bring me happiness, and quick satisfaction isn't worth it.

I'm on the lookout, though, because I won't get any younger and I think it would be time for me to get the love of my life already. Pretty much all of my friends, both city and country folks, have. Feeling a bit left out here. I'm not bad looking, I'm quite fit and healthy even if I do eat a lot for people's opinion.

I'm friendly and have the good qualities both as a person and physically, why haven't anyone caught me yet? Makes no sense. I'm not picky, nobody on my way just hasn't wanted a relationship, more than sex, like I do. Sex is very important, for sure, but for me it has to lead into or be included in a relationship.

For the last fifteen minutes, Elin has picked out for me some guys, pointing at them and asking my opinion. She thinks I should have a fling with someone while here, and my refusal was too stumbled according to her.

"What about him? He's been looking at you, he's cute" Elin says and bumps our arms.

I roll my eyes but again look to the direction she's trying to discreetly point to. Just a glance and it's enough.

"Are you crazy?" I mutter. "That look is creepy, and he's not cute. I know that type, just wants a fuck. Just move on already, will ya? I'm not desperate yet."

"But you will be if this goes on for too long. Okay, o-...oh my, Rick, give me one more chance. What about that guy, he's just coming in. Look!"

I glance up, only to look up again and properly check him out. He looks young, but not too young. Now he's sexy. I don't have time to ogle the boy for too long, as he's walked up to the counter and Elin takes his order.

As I tell him the total, he gives me a twenty-pound banknote and I hand him the change. I manage to act professional but whatever else I'd like to say, doesn't come out. While Elin prepares his order, he goes to talk with Jared and Dan. Are they friends? In that case I really hope he's still over eighteen, needing the luck to be on my side this time.

They talk for a while, and I watch the exchange wishing to be closer to hear his voice again. He's hot, yeah, but why does he make me feel like this already? What about him caught my eye? We haven't even actually talked, and I know nothing about him.

I'm not this curious of a guy at this stage yet. I need to know who he is and more about him. He ordered three coffees-to-go and pancake sandwiches, who's those for?

Elin shoves the bag at me and giggles when I grunt, startled back to reality. This is kind of her job but I see what she's doing. I walk up to Dan, Jared and their friend.

"Here's your order, I hope you enjoy" I say, with this specific smile of mine which Elin and others before have described as dashing, as I hand him the bag and plastic cup holder.

"Thanks" he says simply, almost ignoring me, and turns back to his friends. "That's good then. Well, I better go with these and leave you to it."

"I hope we'll meet again soon" Dan says, and he smiles at him with a nod and then leaves.

Sure, to Dan he smiles back, I mentally huff. I look after him and then sit down on the opposite to the boys. Elin can handle the counter for a while, she wanted me to do this anyways.

"So, a friend of yours? What's the deal with him? You know, is he involved with anybody?"

"Not that I know of and I don't care" Jared says, frowning. "Why?"

He goes on to tell me a shortened, obviously, version of Dan and his past with Wilder, how Jared and he used to be like best friends and what he had done to Dan. How it's his fault Dan is in a wheelchair. Jared finishes his speech exaggerating to be out of breath and unable to talk as he drinks his coffee.

His name is Wilder. I don't like what he's done, but he can't be a monster altogether. Whatever, he intrigues me. I understand Jared's dislike of the guy, and I feel the need to change the view for me.

"So, Wilder the bad boy, huh? I like that name" I smirk, crossing my arms looking out of the window to follow Wilder go inside a car that then drives off. Must be just the social workers Jared mentioned he's tortured by. "I'm going to make him mine."

Jared is apparently so shock surprised at my remark that he chokes on his drink and coughs hard, spitting some coffee back to the cup. Dan pats his back amused not yet understanding what I meant, judging by his confused face, while I laugh almost my ass off until Jared recovers getting his breath back.

"Well, this is ruined" Jared mutters hoarsely putting his coffee down on the table and then glares at me. "What the hell? Are you..."

I grin back. "Aye, a fucking faggot too and proudly so. Don't worry, mate, I'm not just trying to get into his pants. Rick's not like that."

"Okay...but just to tell you, Wilder wants to just get into girls' pants, nothing more, and also has zero gay in him. Like not at all, believe me. Not even like me, who hid it and tried not to be before. Didn't you just hear his story, with Dan and me?"

"I heard ya, but he seems like my kinda guy. He can't do anything to me, and as you said, he's changed. I hope not too much though. A bit younger, but he's cute and I've set my eyes on him already."

Jared gives an incredulous laugh, then starts laughing harder. "Cute? Oh my god. I did not just hear someone call Wilder cute."

"He's not a shrimp like your boy...no offence" I lift my hands in surrender as Jared's glare returns. "Cute and hotter, that's the combination. And about him not being gay, well, that's great. He'll be gay just for me."

"No, no...you know what, just leave Dan and me all out of this, okay? You really don't want to know him, and to get Wilder like you in that way, is a mission impossible even if I wished you good luck. Sorry, man, but no."

"Pff, I don't need luck or you two in this in anyway, chill. Only me -" I muse with a small, smug smile, and there's a short silence at our table, "- and him. Just one thing though, can you give me his phone number?"

Jared shakes his head but then gets a smirk of his own. After he's gladly given me Wilder's number, I jump up to stand and go to Elin with the great news.

Wilder is no angel, and seems like a challenge both with his personality and to get him like me. Just my type, it's been a while since I've had a good challenge.

--
😆😏❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 290 18
A closeted young man from a Caribbean country moves to America and ends up in the same college as his online crush yet unable to come to terms with h...
290K 14.6K 83
Emmet and Clay did not meet on the best of terms, but that doesn't stop them from becoming fast friends. As their bond grows stronger, they will do w...
156K 5.4K 25
This story and it's characters are basically full of my own insecurities and fears, so yeah enjoy. If you start getting anxiety because of it I am so...
189K 8.1K 19
** SEQUEL TO THE FEAR OF FALLING APART** I have never really thought of myself as a bad guy. I mean, don't get me wrong, I am certainly not the grea...