CURSED - The Blood War [ BTS...

Por xxx_m_xi

CURSED 1 " Aye , International Nerd !! " I scrunched my nose and dragged my feet away from them , not darin... Más

Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Episode 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 !!!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
!!O.O!!

Chapter 1

3K 120 30
Por xxx_m_xi

Ara's POV 

" Aye International nerdy !! " 

Someone threw a ball of crumpled paper on my head making me look at the culprit annoyed . I sighed and continued sketching . I really hate being called as ' Nerd ' but I guess I have to accept the reality . 

Life sucks !! School life is boring . 

I mean I'm 18 , that says I should be dating , living a happy life , freedom , friends , party , alcohol , night outs ......but nah . No one likes me coz I'm a freaking nerd . In fact my childhood crush Lee Suho bullies me . In every fanfiction , the nerd gets bullied by her crush who's a bad boy but at the end falls for her and they live happily ever after . But in my case I'm being bullied for more than 7 years but theirs not even a speck of love.......what I see is just disgust and hatred . 

My parents left me alone as they are always busy in meetings and business trips . They rarely comes to visit me , since childhood their replacement was money . They always shoved money in my bank account instead of giving me some time . So my parents were the maids , butler , gardener and nanny . 

I also had a bestfriend ......Hyeri . But she also abandoned me making me an outcast in the whole school spreading rumors that I stole her favorite diamond ring that was from Paris , a rare collection from XXX brand . Duh .  I mean a ring ? Seriously ? 

But I guess they don't know that my Dad is Ceo of Bangtan company and we are the richest in the whole Gwangju , South Korea . I'm enough rich to buy a tons of the same rings for me even though it's from  a  rare collection , I can buy the designer . But neither I care nor I give them a shit . 

I hate my life , Its boring , I want my life to be adventurous  , with romance and a bit  extra ordinary . 

I wish . 

I gripped on the strap of my bag and walked down the street as I don't like being drove back home , I rarely come out of my mansion so.....it's the only chance for me to wander wherever I want . It's fun although I hate walking , It's too tiring . 

I was walking as my eyes were roaming on the street , It was little dark now ......the lights of lamp post flickered on making the way clear a bit . I dragged my feet when I bumped with someone . I squinted my eyes to see an old lady on ground . I kneeled and helped her to get up . I scanned her face and body searching any traces of cuts or wounds .

" Halmeoni ? Gwenchana ? Are you okay ?" 

She nodded and smiled at me , Her aura was somewhat different , her smile was beautiful contrasting her pale face , her clothes weren't that of best , just a purple robe and a necklace . Her silver hair shone under the street lights . Her eyes ? Before I could think or ask her anything , I collapsed on the cold dusty street . 

Time Skip 

I fluttered open my eyes , slowly adjusting the lights . I was in the same alley , my eyes fall on a sparkling object . I reached out my hand and touched the cold metal . It was a beautiful pendant , looks so magical and It was so attractive that no one can tear their gaze away from it . I hold it tightly and started walking while pondering what to do with it . I put it around my neck and smiled but my eyes widen as it glowed all of a sudden .

I stepped back as lights started emitting out of it . People ignored my screams as If I was invisible , I felt throbbing pain in my head , slowly it went numb , everything started rotating upside down as if I was in some rides , my vision blurred and again......I black out . 

                                                 *   *    *

I groaned as the sunlight strike my face blinding my vision , I covered my eyes whining and pulled the sheets over me . Suddenly a strong smell hit my nose as If the room was filled with sweet scents . I smiled and stretched crouching in the warm bed . 

WAIT .  Room ? Sheet ? Where am I ? 

I woke up only to find myself on a queen sized bed . The room was huge with red curtains and carpets embroidered with golden strings . There were vase with fresh flowers and beautiful antique paintings were on the wall , The room was 2X than my own room . The source of light was the huge balcony and windows . So much luxury for a normal people . I was hella confused . I got up and walked towards the mirror , I smiled at my reflection and was about to walk away but stopped as I realized that the reflection in the mirror wasn't me but a beautiful girl .

The girl who's portrait was hanging on the walls . And what shocked me most that I was in inners but those were not bras or vest but a embroidered cloth tied on my chest and matching short skirt . Wait am I kidnapped by some rich pedophile ? Nah~ 

But what surprised me was that my hair was knee length , It wasn't brown but black , where's my highlighted hair ? And there's no acne ? no scars ? My lips ....my eyes ...MY EYES ?!! 

How can I see clearly without glasses or lens ? My figure , my skin tone ......Oh fuck ....who's she ? Is this real me ?  

OH GOD WHERE THE HECK AM I ? 

*********************End Of Chapter 1 . 

Tell me how was this ? Shall I continue ? IDK LOL 

Thanks for reading my nonsense . Please vote and comment and stick to my story for more updates . I'll update daily so .....don't worry * wink * 

- Charil Meng . 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

52.8K 4K 33
"What just happened?" "Y/n's magic happened!" ---------------------------------------------- The greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unli...
9.6K 988 25
Jeon Jungkook, the Prince of Jeon, the empire which has many supernatural powers. He was nice to everyone. He fell in love with a girl and married he...
65.8K 5.4K 59
The world I'm from is not the world I grew up in. My family is royalty, I'm the future Queen of the Kingdom of Korea. But because of a story that's b...
37.3K 3.1K 37
" I'll find you in my every lifetime, please don't forget me." Her eyes spilled the warm liquid as she took a last glance at her lover before she sle...