The Cure To My Pain ✔️

By LikeToBe_u

Everlee Bridge, a scared, lonely, heartbroken girl, is in a mess she never asked for. Seven years in a place... More

Character Aesthetics
1. Relocation
2. Settling
3. New Day
4. Meeting Asher
5. Warning
6. Necessary
7. No More
8. Bloody Basketball!
9. Take care
10. Friends?
11. Crush
12. Tracks
13. Be Selfish
14. Are we good?
15. I tried
16. I'll be there for you
17. Ash's House
18. You'll get through this shit
19. The Party
20. Of course this happens
21. I'm way past denying it
22. Ash has a crush
23. It's you
24. Only if you want
25. Get used to it
26. I'm all yours
27. One last thing
28. Why me?
29. never losing me
30. I admire you
31. Right
32. Sure to the core
33. No more lies
34. Is it enough?
35. Time Apart
36. I'm sorry
37. Kill me
38. Lie
39. The aftermath
40. The truth
41. The pain
42. The plan
43. The first step
44. The final day
45. The result
Epilogue

Hello!

7.9K 147 30
By LikeToBe_u

Hey, lovely people!

Firstly, thank you so much for taking your time and clicking on my book. It means the absolute world to me.

When I first started writing this book, I was really unsure on how to make this a good book. But I've learned day by day and I am really very proud of how this story has come together.

I hope everyone reading this atleast gives my book one chance. If you do not like it, I won't have a problem with you leaving this book. Everyone has their own choices. Just don't be hating and degrading the story. It doesn't feel good.

If you feel offended by anything happening, I would be glad to listen and rectify it but please inform me politely.

My book is now fully edited to my best capabilities!

Also due to the previous editing, the comments are gone and I would like to request some generous souls to please put some life in the inline comments.

Lastly, do not copy my work. It takes so much time to bring out something like this. So please don't.

I'm so glad you guys are here and hope you enjoy the book!

- Love❤

********

Summary

Everlee Bridge, a scared, lonely, heartbroken girl, is in a mess she never asked for. Seven years in a place she never even had a idea about, broke her into pieces she couldn't pick up. Life has been hard for her since her parents gave her away, to an illegal gang. Her unwillingness cost her a lot. So, now she has decided to just keep going with everything until it reaches an end.

Well, things don't go as planned when she is sent away to a completely different town with a bunch of other gang members. She still wanted to stay hidden and away from everyone. But that seems impossible when she bumps into Asher Kellins and his absolutely cheerful friends in her new school.

Her life takes a different turn, but first time in her life she doesn't wanna fight it. But the thing is, her past is also her present and that is bound to suck her in at some point.

See how secrets are revealed, friendships are blossomed, tears are shreds, smiles are shared, and loves makes everything right.

*Warning: Mentions of abuse, violence. Graphic description of abuse, violence. Mature language. Mild sexual content*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 12.9K 41
[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some sort of tease. But before we could go a...
8.5M 290K 55
Nicholas Adams has lived a life of abuse from his alcoholic father and sex addict mother. So growing up was tough. He makes sure everyone fears him...
4.4K 135 36
𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿𝘀 ↬ she's your basic, molded into the background, type girl. She does everything she can to stay unseen. The only people she...
3.2M 78.9K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...