The Gap Between

Bởi dangdang140

After Iason Mink head of Tanagura Syndicate released Riki back to the slum, he haven't heard of him since the... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 In the Past 1
14 In the Past 2
15
16
17 Flashback 1
17 Flashback 2
17 flashback 3
18
19
20
21

22

635 14 15
Bởi dangdang140

"Have you heard Norris?" Luca

"What?" Norris while rubbing his belly "it's so itchy I just want to scratch this belly like hell but I don't want to have stretch marks, it will took me 6 months before I could remove it!" Hissed

"Aliyah is coming back-"

"WHAT?! Are you out of your mind!" Norris shouted

"What's the matter?!" As Silbert came to his aid

"Damn I might need to file a long break at least five years I don't want to see Regina almost falling again" and wipes his sweat."

"What did you say to agree?" Looks on Luca and rubs Norris Belly

"Aliyah's name in here was a huge bomb in here equivalent to the word pet ownership." Looks at the elite "Harold Tax was just a granade."

"Is she a MOH?"

"She went crazy and something so wrong." Norris "it almost destroyed Regina."

"She was that bad?"

"Who won't go crazy after a furniture assassinated her and a elite child she was bearing for months." Luca "but what she did after was total madness, she made Riki regret saving her."

"She and Him was in war." Norris

"But time to time she tried to patch things with him." Luca

"I might believe he allowed her to go back."

"If he didn't left her when it's his furnitures fault she lost the child she wouldn't go so mad! I talked to him almost beg to stay in my power but he still left." Luca

"It was a double blow, he also found out it was a blondie's spy." Silbert was shock and listening while Norris answer back

"But he didn't care for Aliyah! That's the other reason we don't like a child with a elite" Gideon have just came when he heard it "they would just leave and treat us like a trash after they failed! So Lord Domina if you try to do that with Norris I will kill you!"

"I won't do that!" Adding "that so idiot thing to do! Who are you both talking?!" Silbert

"Gaspar Daze" Luca/Norris

"Him?" Gideon came

"Yeah that stupid platina! I even offered him half of my winery shares just for him to stay for my biological daughter! She didn't stay!" Tears streaming on Luca's eyes, Aliyah was lab grown Norris have fathered her through invitru and born thru a machine womb. "Norris have kneeled to him for our child!" It was once said by Harold, Luca and Max have children and lab born, same with Riki and Grace they have a child whom he experimented on named Sora who lives in Versa whom Riki often visits, he attended Riki's wedding but they never saw him in person only Iason and it left early and didn't attend to Eugene's wedding as a boycott, they were all Moh all were lab made, he did it out of boredom and with Luca and Max only two survives up to this date, one was Letixia (Max fathered) a bar chain owner and a unknown one he wouldn't name so it was Aliyah.

"Sir Sora is here!" Norris servant address "he was spotted with Sir Riki and Lady Grace!"

"What?!" As Luca open the hologram a man a bit taller than Riki was spotted with a short black hair and looks like Grace and Riki mixed with Light brown eyes was spotted and Grace was smiling and curling her arms with the other, while Riki was talking and laughing with him.

"He looks like both of them."

"His not tan but looks good" Gideon

"What is the commotion?" Haynes Salas came and look at the hologram "who is that?"

"Sora da Dark"

"so this was the low profile son of Riki and Grace?"

"Yes, he was married twice have 4 children and 10 grandchildren and 25 great grandchildren." Norris

"So Riki have 3 families in all?" Haynes

"He didn't wished for it" Luca rolls her eyes she never like Haynes the same with Gideon

***

"Sora why are you in Regina?" Riki

"I just wanted to visit you, and I just lost my last son" Sora seated "is it true father? Aliyah is coming back?"

"Sora even if the world have change I will still never accept her." Riki said with finality

"It's because you love Eugene more?" Sora

"Because I don't see both of you will do well. Let's stop talking about that woman, Eugene is coming this afternoon to see her big brother."

"I'll stay with mother." Sora

"No this dinner you're having it on my Manor, she misses you so much." Riki said and left him "Your mother will be here at any moment."

Sora was a heavy air ever since he aged 8 years old (after defrosting him they counted his age but he as 150 years older from Eugene when they counted his tube years), as Riki D Dark look at the shut door behind, this was their relation eversince, it was Grace fault always accusing him of not being fare to thier child. He didn't do anything at that for his shellfish reasons

He couldn't argue with that....

It was all true, he was happy when Sora was defrosted and being alive well as a father, yet being the one giving birth and carrying for almost two decades with Eugene is no comparison what attachement he could ever have with a estrange child in a frozen tube, both existance is no regret. Even if Sora wasn't forced unlike Eugene, but Eugene is definitely different he gave birth to her..., he expected her, he wanted her. Sora is so forced after many years he found out a baby was there left alone, Grace loved him more yes and he loved him less, the hardest thing Sora realized in his life. He did tried and got tired of reaching out unlike Eugene whom he raised with no such complication as Sora, everytime its his turned to get him from Grace, she would always make excuses, some are valid some are lies, she wanted more time, he was aware of it, and when he did something Grace didn't approved she was Jupiter on how she see's him as a father to Sora, the reason he let it slip, he have Eugene and Grace should have Sora, it was foolishly so wrong, realising one day Sora will have doubts and questions in him. Sora became a rebel at him and he became a cold hearted father, the father that Grace wanted Sora to have, all the love of Sora for herself. He didn't care at all, Eugene was more heavier, than a child he coldly looked on and never glanced back again, or maybe because he doesn't want him to be like him as he looked half as he was, protecting him in a questionable manner of coldness, the same coldheartedness Iason did to him, he doesnt want him to have the same recklesness, he wanted him to be more of Grace as she also share those features on him, he was silently proud of him and coldheartdly didn't show it to Sora and put him aside.

Eugene 40 years old....

"concy is he really older than me?" Eugene asked as she look at the glass tube where the preserved baby was being defrosted.

"we have into agreement that when you turned 30 he should have been revived" Grace said and continued "Aliyah almost killed him" with this Luca look at Grace with sad eyes

"forgive my child she was broken" Luca made the hardest decision together with Norros, after that Norris painfully drag Aliyah out of Regina's system he was so hard on her, yet she knew by heart if he didn't do it Riki would have killed her in sight, Luca mediated when their daughter is stable enough she will take her to versa to never return on Amoi.

The damage was done...

She can't save Aliyah in Riki's hatred the biggest pain with all that have happened in the past was Sora, he almost died the rivival of Sora was put to delay, making her relationship with Grace severely damaged, and everytime they met a scornful look was given for the last ten years.

"Grace" Riki said her

"Why did you let me?" on how he poisoned their child mind and hating him

"I would rather love to see that he wasn't going to be as near as me, the more I wanted your poison to eat him alive." and Grace nodded

Then Iason came and took him away

"Yet you love that tormentor" as Grace tear fell in her cheeks then she wipes it off and pasted a smile to a part that she could only have from Riki.

****

Thank you for reading and be safe all

Dangdang120

April 8, 2020

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

124K 5.6K 39
[Status: Complete] A Powerful Mob Boss one day saw a guy, nothing about him stood extraordinary, yet he could not pull his gaze away from him, becaus...
10.8K 333 17
The Sequel of The Love We Share Like No Other's ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have this kind of hope that you're still alive, or is...
240K 5.5K 21
Shion is Haruhi's cousin. Shion and Haruhi meets the host club. Shion will also meet his childhood best friend who which he truly loved. Every host c...
110K 7.6K 55
Growing up in chaos isn't simple for all. Not many could cope. They would struggle and kick, but ultimately drown. However, for Dakota, that was his...