13

"Iason"

"I'll remove it" with Riki hissed as the pet ring biting between his legs have remove itself with Iason's touch, Iason then put it in the side table then undress himself

"What?!" Riki was shocked to see the other have been doing

"I want you mine" with that he teased the other's manhood

"Agghhh.." He arches his body feeling the thing he have long for centuries.

"I miss you." Riki was about to protest when Iason's lips crushed on his. Making unable to utter words. "Don't you see I can't control it anymore." Embarrassing Riki as he undressing him the man of his desire "Tell me, do you also miss me?" Riki was still silent "if you don't miss me, or didn't care, I shall vanished" Iason threatening the other yet he inside his heart he was so terrified:

To ask

Be answered

Be accepted

Or

Be painfully rejected

His feelings will eat him whole and might not control the pain, anymore!

He might as well kill himself and his beloved Riki....

As forever be chained in the sin of crime and passion, that have consumed his soul, from the first day he have tasted the thing they aren't allowed, bonding with the trashing mongrel.

Yet

So

Wrong

But

It

Felt

So

Right

"I missed you too..." His eyes couldn't mask the emotions that his face could hide "I always wanted to go near you" Iason's heart was pounding "I always wait in the same place where we first meet, just to remember you and for me waiting in time for you to be there." the man confessed and gently holds the blondie's lovely golden hair "I waited for you to come, yet I hide." Riki was on the verge of crying "It's easier not to see you, than to have my gaze on you. Yet I always waited for you, I only see you fewer than the fingers on my hands, yet I could count and equal the days with my spikes." Riki then orders the spikes as Iason saw them and vanished "I'm a monster Iason, I'm ashamed of what I become, that's the reason I can't see you, can't go near you" and cried "even if I wanted to, I don't want to hurt you Iason let go of me, you might leave me if you learn everything about me, you might be disgusted of me" Riki wipes his tears.

He was so scared!

To hurt him!

This was the reason! Iason felt the knife on his heart was removed, he felt so loved, those words he will cherish till eternity.

"Riki" then he kissed him once again to show the words in action on how he loved the other "whatever you became, I shall accept."