15

In Iason's deadline to Riki to get the designs done, did make a appealing pet salon for the Villa, making the naked paintings of two blondies the focal theme, and he have pleased the two, will be enlarged on the walls of three pet salon, and he also added an offices for elites to work if needed outside Tanagura, as per Orphe requested and will have his poem be in display on his office, though Raoul snaps out when his lab was rejected, telling it was not to have, ever since and just use the Lab existing in Regina that forbid human test subjects! How will he do well!? So that's it Philip offered his place to have his own lab and it ended not so bad and accepted.

Now they will all go back to Tanagura but before that the three Blondies went elsewhere...

"Riki do you want some wine" Aisha being kind and strangely offering a very rare vintage.

"Aisha it's too early, Riki do you want some biscuits?" Silbert sharing a fine brand of biscuits

"No, I need to go." Riki felt wierd

"Then shall I walk you out" Raoul said and looks on Eugene the test revealed its true, the two are now trying to hit on him, he was here to tell Iason about it. The three of them have an equal desire to create a child from him, so they kept it secret to stop any future competition, yet he strongly need to tell Iason what they discovered, his friendship is way more heavier than a child, not to mention he hated the mongrel!

"Uhm-" Eugene stopping and silence herself

"What do you want?" Riki said

"Can I go with you?" She shyly said

"No I'm coming with him" Iason was being jealous he had notice, thatt Eugene was close to her former employer

"Iason, she will go with me." and with that Eugene smiled and walk beside him

"Stay here Eugene." Iason order

"Con-" Eugine said and Gerald came

"Eugene maybe next time" Gerald cut her off

"No" Eugene started to cry since they came Iason took Riki's time away, all the time.

"Eugene, come here" Riki said "do you want us to go the lake?" He sweetly said

"Yeah-" then Iason Pulled Riki back "what are you doing!" She started to cry again

"Iason I'm coming with her!" Yet Iason won't let go

"Iason let them do what they please" Silbert said

"She should know her place" the cold eyes glared on her and everyone was shock the Platina girl's hair changes into ombre of blonde hair in the ends and look mad at Iason. Everyone was shock only Gerald, Riki and the rest of the household didn't.

"That's it! Concy!" The male version of mother derived from the word conceiver, which varies from Covie, Cirve, Concon, or even using conceiver itself as a more respectable title of honor, the term only Regina and the rest of the region know and used for it. Cried lauder "I'm calling father! He will kick your butt!" The platina with blond ombre threatened the Iason.

"Concy? What is that?" Iason look deadly on Riki

"Eugene-" Riki looked so scared and look like he wants to run for his life, he was so frightened he started to sweat hard, his heart beat so fast, even though they are civil for Eugene yet he haven't yet forgotten the horrors in the days in his lab.

Extremely scared

"No Concy! I'm calling him!" And run away

"I'll stop her!" Gerald said and Riki shakily went to a chair to seat