CR7 imagines

By pytlady

Cristiano Ronaldo imagines <3 Taking requests More

Sleeping beauty
His nightmare
Late night drives
Honeymoon deals
Masquerade bidding
School pickup
Late Night cuddles
Birthday mornings
Note passing
First impressions
Birthday wishes
Sleepy sex
You're so cute
You know I'll always love you, right?
Just a little tipsy
Mr Sicky
Birthday revenge
Baths and a little bit of...
La Llorona isn't real
Baby No 2
Christmas with the Ronaldo's
Taken care of
Exhausted // short and sweet
Baby #3
Baby #3 // 2
Slight cut
give me some lovin'
that's my husband
Honeymoon Deals || two 18+
Honeymoon Deals || three
Your wallpaper
His wallpaper
Family Vacation || one
Family Vacation || two
Your wedding dress
Your wedding heels
Your sleeping positions
Being married to Cris would include
Family Vacation || three
Family Vacation || four
Falling asleep on you
Teasing || 18+
On the Field
You gotta welcome the rain
Quality time?
Wedding Ceremony
Jealous
Divorce?
Wake up surprise
Jealous of a Cat
His good luck charm
You bully
Cookies at Three

Pictured Memories

6.9K 103 2
By pytlady

"A B, C. Easy as one, two, three," I hummed as I sat down crossed-legged on the sofa. Junior grinned at me.

"You know that song?"  He asked with amazement.  I nodded my head.

"That band was the only thing I listened to when I was pregnant with you,"  I stated. He giggled and crawled across the couch over to me.

"Tell me more about when I was in your belly," He asked and laid down in my lap. I hummed and stroked his hair.

"I have quite the stories," I said and let out a sigh. He gave me a cheeky grin. "I also have pictures as well," I shifted a little and fished my phone out my pocket. 

"Ooh! Was I a cute baby?" He asked. I nodded and showed him the photo of when he was a newborn and laying on my chest. He was a day old.

"Is that you?" He gasped. I chuckled and nodded. "Woah. When mommies have babies they look like they just got out of bed.. but you look really pretty," He complimented.

"Aww. You're so sweet," I awed and leaned down to kiss his head.

"Now this photo... I don't tell your papai I have it because he'd get embarrassed. So you have to keep it a secret, " I pressed my index finger over my lips.  He nodded and looked at the photo.

It was a photo of Cristiano with tears as he saw his new baby. It always warmed my heart and got me through my day.

"That's papai?" He asked bewildered. I nodded and pursed my lips to hide my huge smile. "The only times I've seen him cry was your wedding video, and when he won that award, " He gasped.

"He's just a big baby, " I teased. He giggled and the sound of the door open and then shut made him shut his mouth. But his lips were turned at the corner.

"Hello, " Cristiano greeted as he entered through the living room. He walked over and leaned forward to place a kiss to my lips before doing it to Junior's head.

"Hi. How was training?" I asked. He sat down on the sofa with a sigh.

"It was great. How were your days?" He asked.

I went out with my Mother. Junior got back from school about an hour ago, " I answered and turned my attention to my son.

"I scored three goals today at break, " He grinned up at me and then to his father. Christian chuckled and high-five Junior.

Junior looked up at me and I gave him a discrete wink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 3.3K 61
๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ž๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง - ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก imagines book!
95.8K 1.8K 112
A FanFiction about one of the best football players in the world Cristiano Ronaldo Dos Santos Aveiro. A girl named Elena Manning has everything a gir...
769K 16.1K 85
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love ft. Cristiano Ronaldo
513K 9.8K 83
Cristiano Ronaldo is a world famous super talent footballer with millions in the bank and millions of fans. So why does he feel so lost and alone? Mo...