Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!
please read -

Chapter 3

50.9K 2.5K 359
By SamairaRajput

Inline comments are love and very much appreciated.

Bidaai! It is not easy for a girl and so wasn't for Nandini. She had to leave her crying parents and brother for whom? For the guy whom she don't even know. She couldn't help but cry thinking about the situation she has landed in.

On the other hand while sitting in his costly BMW all Manik could feel was helpless!

His few hours old newly wedded wife was sobbing continously and he didn't knew how to stop her.

Even though she was not making any sound but still it annoyed him. He cursed the moment he asked his mother to let them go alone in the car with a driver so he could get some time with her, alone but alas! She was too busy in crying.

Sighing he held out his hand to keep it on her shaking shoulder but stopped himself and turned his face to the other side. At that moment all he wanted was to let go off that awkward moment between them and he would do anything for it but only if she was willing for it.

He didn't knew what was he gonna do with her who was not ready to stop.

Sighing, he took out his handkerchief and held it infront of her.

For a minute she kept sobbing unaware of it and even he didn't made any sigb to make her aware of his move.

It was then he decided to do as his mind said. He kept the hanky on her lap making her gasp loudly.

Manik: Relax, Nandini.

Nandini, her name sounded more wierd to him than the first time he called it. He had never felt this kind of emotions earlier in his life. His looks  always gave him the unwanted attention and he was used to have hot chicks around him but than she was not one of those girls. She was his wife! His better half!

But in all this he was sure of the one thing and that is she was the first girl who gasped feeling him close to her. He didn't even let his finger touch her and this was her condition and he was confused what will happen when he will make her his!

He came out his thoughts as the car jerked all of the sudden. He saw her stumbling a little but didn't attempted to touch her thinking she will not like it.

Instead he turned towards the driver and warned.

Manik: (stern voice) Raju, how are you driving!? Drive carefully.

However his stern voice made Nandini believe he is nothing like the guy she wanted.

She has always wanted a guy who was soft spoken and always respect others. But here he was shouting on the poor driver even when he was not at mistake.

She came out of her thoughts as she felt the car stopping. She waited for him to get down and opened the gate for her.

He extended his hand and she silently held it as he guided her towards the mansion.

She tried to kept her head down as her mother instructed. She was not a fan of these traditions. True that she respect these traditions but some of them like a girl should not look into anyone's eyes specially after her marriage irritated her.

As they stood at the entrance of the mansion Niyonika came running with Mukti beside her. She was smiling all the time as she did their aarti and asked Nandini to kick the kalash and enter inside.

Nandini did as instructed and than she was made to step in the thaal containing red water. Further she was taken to the mandir and there she had to leave her hands prints on the wall beside the mandir..

She silently did as she was instructed and than she was led to one of the rooms.

Since it was 6 in the morning there was a lot of time in their first night and there were still few rituals left.

Next what Nandini knew was being surrounded by Manik's cousin sister and brothers.

She was really uncomfortable as she didn't knew anyone. However Cabir and Mukti's continous efforts of making her comfortable did helped a little.

Mukti: Bhabhi, Are you tired?

Nandini: (in slow voice) No I am fine Mukti.

Cabir: Wrong Answer Bhabhi! Why are you lying. It is written all over your face that you are tired. (To all of them) Guys lets leave Bhabhi alone for sometime. She needs rest.

All nodded and left from there while Nandini sighed.

Mukti: (smile) Bhabhi, do one thing. Freshen up. I will get something for you to eat.

Nandini: No, I am fine Mukti. Don't bother.

Mukti: Arey no bhabhi. You are just like Manik bhai to us. So it is okay

She smiled while Nandini too returned a sweet smile. She was happy that Mukti was not like she had heard about sister in law's.

Soon enough Mukti came back with food. After some time she was brought back to the hall where they had the ring finding ritual. (don't know what it is called)

It was believed that who ever found the ring first will rule the other one for their entire life. All of the elders and the cousins divided into two sides. One of Manik's and other on Nandini's.

Ladies wanted Nandini to win while boys were cheering for Manik.

Niyonika: Nandini you have to win, okay

Nandini smiled while Raj on the other hand made a bad face

Raj: At our time your luck was good but now my son will win.

Niyonika: (Red in anger) We will see that Raj

He made a scared face seeing which all laughed. Niyonika ignoring him turned towards Nandini and spoke

Niyonika: My daughter will win this

Cabir: What is the use of this mom. We all know bhabhi is gonna rule over bhai

Manik: Shut up Cabir!

All laughed and started the ritual. For the first thirty seconds nobody found the ring.

Suddenly Nandini found the ring and was about to bring out her hand but at the same moment Manik held her hand. Both looked at each other awkwardly and left the ring.

All others noticed this and controlled their giggles. This happened a quite number of times until both brought their hands up together holding the ring.

Mukti: Arey dad...now what does this means?

Niyonika: (smiling) This means they will rule on each other equally.

Nandini blushed looking down while Manik too avoided their gaze. His ears were little pink which nobody noticed.

Manik: Maa, I am very tired...Can we do the remaining rituals after some time

Dhruv:(teasing) Chachi ji, it seems Manik is too desperate to go to his room

Aliya: Kyu devar ji...kya karege ap room mein jake?

All laughed loudly while Manik glared at them.

Manik: (forced smile) What does people do after being tired bhabhi? Ofcourse I will sleep

Cabir: chal jhoota!

Manik glared at him too making them laugh loudly once again.

Raj: Enough of this teasing..no one will tease my son now.

Niyonika: Yes...Now (to Manik) Manik there is still time for your first night so..(teasing)

Manik: (wide eyes) Maa, Aap bhi!

Raj: (putting hand around his shoulder) Arey haq banta hai hamara...akhir aise mauke roz roz thori milte hai

Manik: Dad!

Like this they spent their time. Soon the time flew and it was night by now..

Manik was desperately waiting to go in his room. Not because he wanted to have sex with Nandini but because he was damn tired and wanted to sleep.

Soon he was allowed to go inside. Dhruv and Cabir occupied him and were teasing him while he just wanted to crash on his bed. As they reached outside his room, Manik turned towards them with his arms crossed on his chest.

Manik: (to all of them) Hogya? Now get lost

Dhruv: Manik! Sharam kar

Manik: Kaisi sharam? Sone mei sharam kyu karu mai?

Cabir: (slapping his forehead) Arey mere bde bhai...Ap andar sone ja rahe ho?

Manik nodded his head in yes making them stare at him like he is some alien.

Dhruv: Toh voh jo andar tera intezaar kar rahi hai voh kya karegi

Manik: So jayegi! Aur kya

Cabir: Seriously

Manik: I don't know what you guys are talking about

Cabir: Chod (handing him something secretly) Yeh pakad aur ja andar

Saying this he ran away with Dhruv while Manik stared at his palm wide eyed

Manik: (loudly) Cabir! Marega saale tu kise din mere haatho!

Sighing he put the condom packet in his pocket and entered inside.

Inside, he was met by a pettie figure sitting on his, now their bed with a long veil covering her head. He found the scene quite similar to the movies he had watched in his youth.

He cleared his throat and found her stiffening. Removing his sehra he walked towards the bed and she got more alert.

However she sighed as she saw him removing his watch and wallet and keeping it on the side table. Along with it he pulled out a packet from his pocket and hide it in the drawer. She tried to see what it is but couldn't.

Suddenly she felt her breathing stopped as he sat infront of her. Slowly he removed her veil and looked at her face. She was decked up with the make up and looking down with heavy blush on her cheeks.

Silently he rested the veil on her head and started removing the other jewelleries like maan teeka, her earings, nose ring and other accessories. She was breathing heavily at that moment.

No words were exchanged as Manik bend forward. Holding her chin he placed his rough lips on her soft ones. Nandini didn't knew how to response as it was the first time for her. For Manik too it was his first but still he knew being a boy.

He smiled between the kiss and continued kissing her. Soon she followed his lips and they broke the kiss after a minute. Manik smiled widely while Nandini was looking down breathing and blushing heavily.

Manik: You look beautiful.

Nandini: (blushed looking down) Thankyou

Manik: (hesitate) Do you want to continue? Are you ready to take our relationship to the next level.

Nandini looked down as her mother's words rang in her mind.

Nandini: If you want-

She stopped as he chuckled and held her shoulders making her look at him.

Manik: What I want is another thing. I am asking you, are you ready to take this big step?

Nandini: (avoiding eye contact) I n-need time.

At that exact moment Manik removed his hand from her shoulders and smiled standing up.

Manik: Go and change. You can take the bed I will sleep on the couch.

Nandini didn't said anything and stood up.

Nandini:(looking down) I have...no clothes

Manik stared at her and thought for a moment before walking upto his almirah. Standing there he stared at her from top to bottom and fished out one of his shorts and shirt which he had wore very less.

He walked towards her and handed her the clothes.

Manik: You can wear this. Till morning your clothes will be arranged.

Nandini was shocked first but having no other option she took the clothes and left to change. Manik himself changed his clothes and layed down on the couch till she returned.

As she stepped out he saw her trying to cover her legs by pulling his shorts down. He chuckled shaking his head in disbelief.

Manik: Nandini, sleep I am not even staring

She stopped instantly and looked at him to see him facing the other side. He had covered himself with the blanket.

She smiled slightly and walked towards the bed. As she was about to lay down she stared at him and spoke

Nandini: (slowly) S-Suniye Aap yaha..n soh sak..sakte hai..bed pe

Manik turned behind to look at her and again a smile broke out on his face.

Manik: Are you comfortable? Do you trust me?

Nandini: I...voh

Manik: It is okay. Just to make your husband happy you don't need to sacrifice your happiness and comfort.

Nandini smiler awkwardly and layed down silently. He stared at her for a moment before covering himself with the blanket turning to the other side.

While Nandini stared at his back trying to figure out if her heart was ready to trust a stranger, who was now her husband.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 11.1K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
15.1K 3.2K 31
Journey with Jayda and Caleb as they face new obstacles. Will their marriage survive or suffer? Let's see.
2M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
940K 39.8K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC