Finding Her Voice Book 1&2, C...

By yeah_dis_queen

A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck... More

CastπŸ’‹
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENTRELLπŸ’š
Questions
Answers
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
I'm confused😭
26
27
28
29
30
31
To All Readers(Must Read)
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(Important)
39
40(Part 1)
40(Part 2)
Sequel??πŸ€”
Her Voice: Book 2
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
This what's gone happen‼️
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

16

14.9K 701 283
By yeah_dis_queen

Date: August 29, 2019
Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: Miry

"Mane you must bathed in flour? Shit cause yo legs ashy as hell." Kd looked at Ben laughing.

Everybody else started laughing too.

"Mane fuck yo ugly ass." Ben mugged him.

We were all at Kentrell house since its Saturday.

"Why you always have your guns? I rather you just fight." Kayla said out the blue.

"Cause the day I put it down that day I just might be out of luck." Kentrell shrugged.

I looked at him, cause that would mean somebody would catch him slipping and kill him or sum like that.

'Don't say that' I typed.

"What? Its true, I got enemies." he shrugged. "They want me dead."

I shooked my head, not knowing what to type.

"Off that topic, cause ion know what the fuck Kayla be thinking. But what y'all wanna do?" LeeLee asked.

"Right, its boring as the fuck. I'm just about to strip and run around the neighborhood naked." Kd shrugged.

"The minute you do that shit, imma record yo ass and post that shit." Ben said. "Matter fact gone do it."he laughed.

"Hell nawl, don't do that shit Kd." Kentrell laughed. "Mane imma admit yo ass into a mental instution."

He mugged them both. "That's why I ain't gone do it."

"I know what we can do, we can have a paint fight." Kayla suggested.

"See I'm starting to think BabyJoe been giving you too much dick, cause you going crazy." LeeLee looked at ha crazy.

'It actually don't sound like a bad idea' I typed.

"I agree with whatever Miry agree with." Kentrell smiled at me.

"Of course you are." everybody said and he mugged them wrapping his arms around me.

He such a loving type of person, sometimes its hard to see that he kill people.

I smiled at him laying my head on his shoulder.

"Awwwwww." Kd dragged out as he took a picture of us.

"Aye, send me that shit." Kentrell said.

"Shiii, I'm finna send the world this shit, on my page." he mumbled posting it I guess.

I shrugged.

"So when we gone have this paint fight?" Ben asked. "Kayla got me interested in it."

BabyJoe looked at him. "Mane don't listen to shit she say, me and ha popped a Molly earlier. So she going crazy."

"Stop lying nigga, we ain't pop shit." Kayla laughed.

"I was capping, she just crazy." he laughed too.

I looked at them cause it slick look like they'll pop Molly or sum shit.

"Wait, ion know who house we gone do the paint shit in. But surely ain't gone be mines." Kentrell said.

"Niggaaaaaaaa, who the fuck else house?" Kd looked at him. "Its gone have to be yours."

"Whatever, but y'all cleaning the shit after. And its gone be outside." he said.

"NO SHIT" they all yelled.

'Mane stop yelling at him and shit, he ain't know.' I typed.

"Right." he chuckled as he scooted me closer to him.

"Smart mouth asses." I heard Kd mumble as we got up getting paint and shit.

Name: MaKayla Wigfall
Nickname: Kayla

We covered our outfits with these protecter suits and got some paint.

Everybody got some brushes and paint started flying everywhere.

"Oh shit." I hid my face as BabyJoe threw some paint on my back.

I started throwing paint at him but it hit Miry instead and Youngboy came out of nowhere dumping paint down on me.

Miry got a brush throwing paint on him and he smacked his lips.

"I was taking up for you." he said.

She shrugged and continued throwing paint on him as he ran.

I laughed and turned around to see Ben sneaking up on me.

"Hell nawl." I laughed throwing paint on him and he smacked his lips.

I looked and seen that Kentrell was chasing Miry and he had a big thing of paint on him.

I laughed shaking my head.

They such a cute couple.

Hours Later

"All this shit." I sighed as we all sat on the porch full of paint.

We had just got done with the paint fight and let's just say Kentrell won that shit.

He bombed everybody with paint.

"We gotta clean this shit up." LeeLee said.

"No shit Ling Ling." Kd laughed.

She mugged him. "I'm getting real tired of you saying I'm chinese, when I'm not."

"But it seems like you are." he laughed.

"Both y'all shut the hell up and come on. We gone clean this shit up then clean ourselves cause ian walking around looking like who did it and what for." Kentrell mugged them both.

"I know you ain't talking to me." LeeLee said.

"Shit if the shoe fit wear the bitch." he shrugged.

Everybody started laughing as she smacked ha lips.

"Mane you brought that on yourself baby." Ben laughed standing up right along with everybody else.

Out of nowhere Kd grabbing the water hose and started spraying water everywhere.

"Oh shit, who the fuck told him to get it?" I asked as I hid behind BabyJoe.

"Mane ion know, but he spraying that bitch. So let him." he shrugged.

Kd looked at us laughing as he started spraying every one of us.

I started running and the water hit me right in the face making me fall.

He busted out laughing and I got up seeing everybody had disappeared.

"Where the hell them bitches go?" I asked myself as I looked at the house seeing all them peeping out the window.

I looked back at Kd before running into the house too.

"How the fuck y'all just gone leave me?" I mugged them.

"Mane we was running from Kd and forgot about you." Ben shrugged.

"Shit y'all must forgot about Youngboy and Miry too, cause they not here." I said.

"Yes they are, they gone to his room." he said.

I looked back outside and that nigga was spraying the hose like a gun.

"Somebody need to stop him." I said. "Not it."

"Not it." Ben and BabyJoe both said and we looked at LeeLee.

She smacked ha lips rolling ha eyes and stomped outside.

Sue went out there and they instantly started arguing and he sprayed ha with the water hose.

Next thing you know, she hit Kd.

Lets see how this end.

Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

"Here you go ma." I handed Miry one of my shirts and a pair of my joggers.

She smiled at me mouthing. 'Thank you'

"You welcome ma." I smiled back at ha before she went into the bathroom closing the door.

I took off the painting suit to see that some paint still got on me making me sigh and grab some clothes going to my other bathroom in another room.

I took a quick shower and did all my hygiene before putting on some jeans and a tank top.

I walked out and walked into my room to see Miry sitting up on the bed.

I sat on the side of ha looking at ha. "Lemme ask ya sum."

She nodded ha head for me to continue.

"You ever been in a relationship?" I asked.

She shooked ha head, no.

So I would be ha first if we was to go together?

I nodded my head, yeah ha first and last.

She looked at me with a slight weird look.

"Oh that's all ma." I shrugged laying back and turning on the tv.

She layed back beside me and layed ha head on my chest wrapping ha arm around me making me smile at ha.

She already mines, she just don't know it yet.

·················

Excuse any mistakes😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 4.7K 21
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐| 𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐬π₯𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ π™Έπš‚ π™΅π™°π™»πš‚π™΄!! 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ : 𝖺 𝟀𝟦-𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋 π—ˆπ—…π–½ 𝗅𝖺𝖽𝗒 π—π—π—ˆ 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂...
222K 7.4K 64
This book is about a single mother who is 19. Her name is Gianna and her daughter name is Jayla. Her daughter is 3 years old. her Baby father lives...
33K 1.7K 29
𝐼𝑛 π‘€β„Žπ‘–π‘β„Ž 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘π‘’π‘ π‘‘π‘“π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘’π‘›π‘‘π‘ , π‘šπ‘’π‘Žπ‘›π‘  π‘›π‘œπ‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” 𝐴 π‘π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘‘π‘€π‘Žπ‘™π‘˜- π‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘‘π‘’π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘› ~π‘’π‘›π‘—π‘œπ‘¦π‘¦~ π‘π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘›- 𝐷𝑒...
139K 6.7K 38
Madison has been through a lot. She thought coming home would mean her life would start getting back to normal...until she met someone she'd never ev...