Sophitz kotlc

By KTandBA

Sophie eventually comes to a point in her life when she knows she has to choose. Fitz or Keefe? Which will wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Untitled Part 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Hey Guys!!!
Chapter 45
were so close!
ALMOST!!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Hello!!
Hi, again. Sorry for your suspense.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Hello guys!
Chapter 56
Hi peoples
Chapter 58
I need YOUR opinion
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Hello, sorry this isn't a chapter!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 31

1.4K 9 3
By KTandBA

     "Vika Heks!" Keefe called, and Vika whipped her head around. Sophie tried to hold Silveny back, but she rushed over to Luna. Calm. Baby Okay. Sophie transmitted. Silveny's thoughts darkened BITE! She chanted, and Sophie almost agreed.  She hated Vika just as much as Silveny did, but the council might take the precious alicorn family away. Calm. Baby okay. Not hurt. Baby Okay. Sophie transmitted to Silveny, and thankfully Silveny calmed down. Sophie called the two shimmering horses towards her, and Silveny came slowly, covering Luna so much that the little horse could hardly see. Once they were safely over to Sophie, Keefe raged on Vika, and Sophie hailed councillor Terik. He showed up with all the councillors and they argued on and on. "ENOUGH!" Councillor Emery finally shouted. He took a deep breath and said, "Before all this happened, we agreed that Sophie and Fitz could take the alicorn family to Silverfield. The matter is decided. Sophie and Fitz have the responsibility of caring for the alicorns. Whoever tries to take them from now forwards will be faced with a tribunal." He overlooked everyone before nodding in satisfaction and leaping away. Silveny kept chanting. BITE! BITE! BITE! She transmitted, practically begging Sophie. No, Silveny. Baby Okay. Safe. Sophie transmitted, wishing she could plead mentally. Silveny surprisingly calmed, and then SAFE! HOME? Silveny asked.  Sophie smiled, Of course. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 993 38
Was written 2 year ago! This one is exactly like the first one I wrote and it will probably have the same amount of chapters! Please feel free to giv...
6K 73 35
*Spoilers from all the Books* There's a new girl in Firefox and in many ways, she's just like Sophie so the two easily become friends. Things always...
56.9K 981 22
disclaimer: i wrote this story in fifth grade and the only reason i haven't deleted it is because people seemed to enjoy it a lot. this isn't a refle...
16.5K 259 40
"this is the last time," sophie knew it in her heart. it was the last time she'd make anymore mistakes, hurt other people. she couldn't fall for anyt...