π•‚π•šπ• π•Ÿ'𝕀 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕖𝕀π•₯...

By AVeryLazyWriter

As the new leader of the Lion Guard things have became hectic. With all these new responsibilities Kion has a... More

ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯
𝔸𝕫𝕦𝕣𝕒'𝕀 ℕ𝕖𝕨 π”Έπ•“π•šπ•π•šπ•₯π•ͺ
ℝ𝕖𝕀𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕔𝕙!
β„‚π•π•–π•’π•£π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ π•Œπ•‘!
ℂ𝕙 1. 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕒𝕔𝕖 π•€π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„™π•£π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙 2. π•ƒπ•–π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•Žπ•™π•  𝕀 π”Έπ•ž
ℂ𝕙 3. π•Šπ•–π•₯π•₯π•π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•€π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 β„™π•£π•šπ••π•–
ℂ𝕙 4. ℙ𝕝𝕒π•ͺ 𝔻𝕒π•₯𝕖 π•‹π•¦π•£π•Ÿπ•€ π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕠 𝔸 ℝ𝕖𝕀𝕔𝕦𝕖 π•„π•šπ•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙 5. 𝔸 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ 𝕆𝕗 ℝ𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕩π•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙 6. β„π•’π•§π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π”½π•¦π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 π”Έπ•Ÿ 𝕆𝕦π•₯π•π•’π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£
ℂ𝕙 7. π•Žπ•™π• '𝕀 π•Šπ•šπ••π•– 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦 π•†π•Ÿ?
ℂ𝕙 8. ℙ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 β„™π•£π• π•“π•π•–π•žπ•€
ℂ𝕙 9. β„‚π• π•Ÿπ•—π•–π•€π•€π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€
ℂ𝕙 10. 𝕀 β„‚π•’π•Ÿ 𝔻𝕠 𝕀π•₯ π•†π•Ÿ 𝕄π•ͺ π•†π•¨π•Ÿ
ℂ𝕙 11. 𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π•‹π•šπ•žπ•–
ℂ𝕙 12. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”Έπ•¨π•’π•œπ•–π•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
ℂ𝕙 13. 𝕂𝕖𝕖𝕑 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕 π•Œπ•‘ β„π•šπ•˜π•™
ℂ𝕙 14. ℕ𝕠 𝕋𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕀 𝕃𝕖𝕗π•₯ 𝕋𝕠 ℂ𝕣π•ͺ
𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣π•ͺπ• π•Ÿπ•– 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕨 𝕦𝕑...
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 1. β„‚π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•˜π•–
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 2. π”Έπ•£π•£π•šπ•§π•’π•
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 3. π”Έπ•Ÿπ•”π•šπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯ π”»π•šπ•€π•”π• π•§π•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 4. 𝔼𝕩𝕑𝕠𝕀𝕖𝕕
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 5: 𝔸 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯ 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕣𝕦π•₯𝕙 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕕.
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 6: 𝔸𝕫𝕦𝕣𝕒'𝕀 β„π•’π•˜π•–
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀 π•Œπ•‘π••π•’π•₯𝕖𝕕
π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 8. π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜π•€ 𝔸𝕣𝕖 𝔹𝕖π•₯π•₯𝕖𝕣...β„π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯?
Epilogue Part 9. Stand With Me

π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•π• π•˜π•¦π•– ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 7. π”½π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝔽𝕠𝕣 π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯'𝕀 β„π•šπ•˜π•™π•₯

1.5K 33 71
By AVeryLazyWriter

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE BOTTOM!

"ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ. ɪ'ᴍ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ."

Azura was surrounded with no safe way out. Imani was leading the Lion Guard which sucked even more. She knew she never liked the lioness, she could see right through that fake innocence. Imani was very manipulative and only Azura knew that.

"This doesn't have to come down to a fight." Azura growled snarling her teeth at Imani and the Lion guard.

"You're just saying that because you know you're going to lose." Fuli boasted making Azura laugh.

"Oh I wouldn't be too sure about that, remember I am a tiger with the roar of the elders." Azura's eyes glowed glue as she leaped landing on top of Beshte then leaped off running off. She could hear everyone running after her, but only Fuli could catch up to her and stop her in her tracks.

Azura used her earth power to making the ground grab onto Fuli's paws trapping her. She continued to run but she noticed Anga catching up. Azura blowed into the air making strong wind currents appear making it impossible for Anga and Ono to fly towards her. "Come on Azura you can do this!" She encouraged herself to keep running. All she had to do was get to Hakuna Matata Falls.

She felt a animal land on her back and she realized it was Bunga holding onto her. She created a small boulder that knocked Bunga off before he could do any harm.

Beshte was too slow to keep up but he still was running after her along with Imani. Azura leaped onto a stray tree and used her wind power to push Beshte back making it hard for him to run and eventually he got tired and stopped. She got tackled down by Imani making her fall out of the tree. The two felines land on the ground then circled each other growling.

"I never liked you from the start." Azura growled and Imani laughed.

"I never liked you neither, you should of stayed far away. Leave me and my mate alone...we could of ruled the Pride lands." Imani smirked. Azura rolled her eyes and glared at Imani.

"No Kiara and Kovu were next in line, if I would've stayed away." Azura snarled. The look on Imani's face....that devious smirk ment something.

"You were going to get rid of her...." Azura whispered realizing the truth. She looked down then glanced back at Imani who just shrugged.

"In due time...when I got their full trust. Kion and I would have been the best King and Queen. Now I have to deal with you....roar or no roar I can take you on." Imani growled.

"You manipulated everyone...even Kion. How dare you!! Why couldn't you just have been happy with him? Can't you see he loves you!" Azura argued.

"Oh please, I'm just another rebound to him. Plus his father set us up, Kion never looked my way...especially when he was so hung over you. He had multiple chances to forget you but he never did." Imani rolled her eyes. Azura smiled blushing slightly hearing Kion never forgot about her.

"What do you mean multiple chances?" Azura asked. The two lost focused on fighting and now they were just arguing.

"Kion got hurt after the battle with Scar, he gained his own personal scar from the snake Usarhri. He went to the tree of life where he fell in love with a Queen Lioness Rani...he could of been king and stood with her...but instead...he came back." Imani laughed bitterly. She did see Kion as a pathetic prince...but she didn't care as long as she could be the new Queen.

"Queen Rani of the Night Pride?" Azura asked knowing exactly who Imani was talking about. She visited the tree of life when she had to guide one of the sick tigers in her Streak to seek help. If Rani is Queen...then that means Queen Janna has completed her time in the circle of life. She was sad at the thought but she had to keep alert on Imani.

"So if you knew he still loved me, then why did you agree with Simba to be with Kion?" Azura asked. Imani walked around Azura letting out a laugh.

"You should already know the answer to that. I wanted to be Queen...nothing else mattered, and nothing was going to get in my way. Not Kiara, Kion, or you." Imani snarled and went to pounce on Azura but Imani got tackled by someone else. Azura's eyes widened when she noticed Aiysha was the one that tackled Imani. Azura let out a sigh of relief as she looked at Aiysha.

"I'm glad to see you." Azura smirked and Aiysha laughed as she stood up.

"I can see that." Aiyasha looked at Imani with a weird expression before standing beside Azura.

"I'm kind of shocked you got here first, being as thought I'm the fastest." Kasi ran up and stood beside Azura then was joined by Hekima and Abasi. Aiysha shrugged and stuck her tongue out playfully.

Hekima was surprised to see Imani was the culprit and glanced at Azura. Aiysha went back over to keep Imani pinned along with Abasi. Azura explained to the Tiger Guard of Imani's plans making everyone gasp.

"The good guy, turned out to be the bad guy. How funny is that?" Kasi joked.

"No one will believe you Azura, so what should we do with her?" Abasi asked and Azura smirked.

"Roar her away from the Pride lands." Azura said and Imani's eyes widened as she never felt the power of the roar.

"Enough!" Azura heard and she looked up to see Kion running his way over with the Lion guard. They stopped and Kion snarled at Aiysha and Abasi who had Imani pinned still.

"Oh Kion you're here to save me! These tigers..just...they just ambushed me!" Imani cried with actual tears coming out of her eyes. That stupid manipulative bit-...

"What's going on here? I thought you said you wanted to apologize to everyone?" Kion growled over at Azura who scoffed.

"Are you serious right now!? They attacked me first! I tried to run away but they came after me! Imani has been faking about everything!" Azura shouted but Kion shook his head.

"That explains the two tigers keeping her pinned." Kion said bluntly and Azura rolled her eyes. Abasi and Aiysha got off of Imani who was quick to run to Kion's side. The two tigers stood by Azura and she sighed.

"They just came to help me. Kion-..."

"No Azura, I thought you finally saw what you did was wrong, but now you're causing chaos and I can't have that. I think it's best if you just go." Kion said sternly making tears come to Azura's eyes. After their talk...she thought she got through to him...the kiss...the talk...it all ment nothing apparently.

"She fell in love with this guy? Seriously?" Kasi asked as he looked Kion up and down and Hekima nodded.

"I said the same thing to myself when I first met him. Ha pretty pathetic right?" Hekima snorted and Kasi chuckled.

"Shut up. You're disrespecting a prince." Imani snarled at the two. Hekima rolled his eyes and looked at Imani like she was just an annoying fly.

"I am a prince as well, and I seem to act more like one than he does." Hekima chuckled and Azura sighed. She couldn't take her eyes off of Kion because she was still in shock by his betrayal. She was disgusted by how easily he was letting Imani manipulate him.

"Azura, are you going to tell them of Imani's plans?" Aiysha asked and Azura shook her head.

"I rather them find out for themselves. It might be a sad ending, but they wouldn't believe me if I told them." Azura chuckled before turning away.

"I'm done fighting for the Pride lands....this place isn't my home anymore...I'm done holding onto the past....I'm done holding onto you." Azura looked back at Kion.

"You win...I will get my family and go." Azura hung her head low as she walked away. The tiger guard trailed behind her expect for Hekima.

"No one....cares for Azura more than I do. I thought you did for a split second. I always felt like she would never feel the same for me because her heart always belonged to you. Now you return her heart in shattered pieces, and I have to fix it back up....again. You don't deserve Azura...the whole Pride lands doesn't deserve her." Hekima said his final words to Kion before running off to catch up with the others.

Kion stood there in pain. Not physically but emotional. Every word was a dagger to the heart. How could he push her way again? Any chance he had was her was gone forever.

"K-Kion?" Fuli was the first to approach him. He didn't look at her, he kept a stone cold expression.

"Take Imani to Rafiki. I need to be alone." Kion said sternly. No one dare asked him anything else and dragged a fake weakened Imani onto Beshte who had to carry her. She kept up with the fake act as the Lion guard walked away.

Meanwhile everyone made it back to Hakuna Matata falls to deliver the bad news. Aiysha was trying to speak to Azura before Azura announced  her decision. "You can't give up! You have been fighting so hard for this place, and for a cause. Everyone deserves to know the truth." Aiysha spoke to Azura with a very soft tone knowing that she was highly upset.

"I don't have the will to fight anymore. I'm tired....tired of getting my heart broken by this place." Azura sighed looking down.

"I know it hurts, the constant let down...your mind is being clouded with betrayal and hurt. This is something bigger than us Azura, our ancestors did not give the greatest gift to a quiter....they gave it to a survivor....a...warrior.....a peace maker." Aiysha circled around Azura as she spoke. There was no way she was going to let her give up, not when they were so close to see a peaceful...and bright future.

"Think about what you saw; Kamari, Sultan, and Jafari. They know what you're going through...they know the exact struggle...but they did not give up. Our ancestors did not fight for us to fail. Now is our time Azura...fight with us....fight for the tigers." Hekima finally caught up and stood beside Aiysha.

"You have always had this fire inside you, the flame that made you fight for what was right before you knew the whole story." Busara said as he stood beside his daughter.

"No matter what I do..I just feel like it's not good enough." Azura argued. She wanted to fight, but what more could she do.

"So fight harder. Go beyond your limits. You are not alone, you have us right with you the whole way through." Safi said nuzzling her daughter hoping to comfort her.

"Y-youre right...what I've been doing isn't good enough, so all I have to do is try harder. We all try harder. Let's go to Pride Rock." Azura smirked as she ran off towards Pride Rock with her whole tiger streak following. Azura lifted her head roaring to the skies and everyone joined in roaring along.

The fight was on....not really a physical one.
No, they weren't coming to start war....they wanted to protest. If push comes to shove, then they were willing to do whatever it takes.

Simba was stubborn, he had lost his rightful way. He only wanted to do what was right. He knew so little of the great war long time ago. The war that caused all tigers to leave the Pride lands. He was against the lions who fought against those tigers, he felt like it wasn't fair. It was the present...nothing he could do to change the past. All he could do was protect his kingdom from going into chaos.

He was never strict with rules, but if one is never a bit strict with rules everything comes unbalanced...and peace would be gone. Not only that the laws of crossbreeding. He has never seen such a thing.

Azura and Kion...it was such a weird thought to Simba. He wanted his son to be happy though, so he tried to satisfy him with Imani. He saw Imani as a noble and fierce lioness...someone good for Kion. He didn't want to see his son unhappy, now he felt at peace once his son starting to get along great with Imani. If only his mate thought different.

Nala knew for sure Kion's happiness was a facade to please his father. She never fully trusted Imani, there always something about her, she seemed too polished. Too good to he true. Everyone has flaws, but Nala noticed that Imani seemed to be trying hard to hide her's.

Nala could never fully except it, so she thought she could fix it, with bringing Azura back. Now all of this chaos was just overwhelming.

The royal family were all at Pride rock resting after a hunt. Imani had finished with Rafiki who couldn't really see any injuries in Imani but brushed it off. It was Nala who noticed something over the the horizon. It was as if the world had gone quiet and all you could hear was the sound of running. The running coming from the tigers.

One by one each royal family member noticed the streak of tigers heading for pride rock. Kion was the quick one to run off of Pride Rock to join his team at the bottom. They all stood a few feet apart as a baracade protecting everyone.

"Who would of thought it would have come to this." Bunga sighed. He didn't want to fight against Azura, she used to be a good friend.

"The Pride lands come first Bunga." Fuli said as she watched the tigers run. More animals in the pride lands had noticed the large streak of tigers heading towards Pride Rock with Azura leading the way. They all seemed to gather to watch what would all unfold.

"Animals are gathering, Anga you might have to warn them. This could get ugly." Kion ordered and Anga nodding flapping her wings.

"You got it." She said before flying off to make the animals back away from Pride rock warning them of what might come.

Azura stopped running once she was several feet away in front of Pride Rock. She panted softly as she looked at the royal family on pride rock, then glanced down at the Lion Guard lined up in front of it.

"This doesn't have to come to a fight." She yelled over to Kion.

"It does if it is the only way to get you out of the Pride Lands." Kions snarled.

"If that's what you want it to come down to  we will not run away like cowards." Hekima growled. The whole tiger guard stepped out in front of all the tigers and smirked.

"Difference between my team and yours is....we know a little thing about loyalty." Azura shouted.

"Loyalty? Ha don't be such a hypocrite." Imani laughed as she joined side by side with the lion guard.

"Oh the Irony." Abasi said then watched how Imani walked and smirked. "What happened to your limp? You forgot about it on top of the rock?" Abasi joked as he let out a sarcastic laugh.

Imani blushed embarrassed and only glared at Abasai.

"He does have a point." Beshte said as he watched Imani only for her to glare at Beshte.

"Who's side are you on?" She growled before looking back at the tiger guard.

"What are we doing just standing around for!? Let's get them!" Imani snarled running towards the tiger guard.

"Imani no!" Kion shouted but it was already too late.

Azura rolled her eyes. "This one is mine." She laughed as she pounced and managed to tackle Imani to the ground. The two fought before circling each other. Azura kept it a fair fight by not using her powers, she was still great at combat and didn't really need her powers just yet.

Imani pounced on Azura pinning her to the ground. Everyone gasped as Imani could of easily finished Azura and they all just stood around standing there in shock. "Show them who you really are Azura....show them the real monster you are." Imani taunted. Azura wanted to use the roar but she didn't want to prove Imani's point, and she was not going to let her win.

"I....will...not!!!" Azura shouted as she used her hind legs to kick Imani off and push her her hard against the ground.

"I am Azura...I am a tiger...I am a good animal who fights for what is right! I will not use my power for personal gain! I am more than just my power!" She shouted with her eyes glowing blue.

Even though Azura had no plans on using the roar, the clouds above her grew dark and circled around. The sounds of tigers roaring could be heard and every animal in the Pride lands looked up.

Azura looked up as well and saw a line of tigers in the sky. The tigers blowed and a wind hit and aimed towards Simba. Everyone gasped as they feared what would happen but it was only a gentle breeze. What shocked everyone the most was a lion appeared in the sky as well next to the tigers.

Simba gasped as the breeze hit him, and he could hear the sound of his father in his head.

"Remember who you are Simba. We fight for what it right. Protect the circle of life" Mufasa said.

Simba opened his eyes and his mind was clear, just like the sky as the dark clouds faded away. Everyone watched Simba as he walked towards the edge of Pride Rock.

"There will be no fighting today, it is time we give Azura a chance to explain...the truth." Simba said and everyone was surprised, but no one was more surprised than Azura. She could feel the many stares as she walked up towards Pride rock with the tiger guard behind her. She hesitated as she looked to where Simba was standing but he seemed harmless. She walked all the way to the edge and looked at Simba.

"My father was a good king, who fought for the circle of life, and what was right. It is only right for you to speak your truth." Simba said sincerely. Now that his mind was no longer clouded with worries, he could feel a weight being lifted off of him.

Azura turned towards the animals in the pride lands gathered around. She took in a deep breath and exhaled before she spoke. "I am not the one who had first experienced judgement. My ancestor Kamari...who was a tiger...ruled the Pride Lands long ago. She fell in love with a Lion. The animals in the pride doubted her as their leader, but she proved them wrong even when she had a Lion as her mate. I wish to be as brave as her one day." Azura nodded as she looked at all the animals.

"Along the years...tigers ruled the pride lands. But also in those years more and more lions formed a group to go against the tigers and take them away from the throne. One day...the lions got what they wanted...they ambushed all tigers out of the Pride lands, and the tigers were forced to take refuge in the outlands." Azura said her voice breaking as she spoke of the truth. Whispering along the animals could be heard, and she feared that they didn't believe her.

"A small group of lions ambushed the tigers out of the outlands, they thought they had gotten rid of tigers for good, but my ancestor use her power to spy on the lions and learned of the attack way before hand. She managed to warn her streak which she to divide so that some tigers could escape. The tigers you see here today....are living proof. They're ancestors escaped so they could have a future. They live far from here, but this is their original home." Azura gestured to the tigers standing along the bottom of Pride rock.

"I am not from here, so I feel it is not right to try to take the throne, I know the pride lands will be in safe paws under Nafasi and his mate Amira. They lead a great streak far away. The pride lands deserve to be guided by tigers ...and lions" Azura finished talking and backed away from the ledge. There were lots of talking going back and forth between the animals of the Pride confused on what Azura meant.

Azura walked all the way down off of Pride Rock and stood in front of Nafasi and Simba. "It is not my place to rule, you both have been such great kings to your prides..I think we shall break tradition....maybe have a bit more democracy. I feel both Nafasi's family and Simba's family shall both rule. A court ruling." Azura smiled proud of her idea. After all, she only wanted peace...it was not about who ruled...it was about bringing peace between tigers and lions.

"I kind of like the idea. I wouldn't mind that." Simba nodded and looked over at Nafasi who nodded as well.

"That is a very smart and generous idea Azura, but my place is at our old streak. I can not leave it unprotected. Though Hekima can take my place as ruler of the pride." Nafasi said looking back at his son. Azura was sad to see Nafasi go but she understood well that his heart was at his old home.

"You want me to take your place here?" Hekima gasped and Nafasi chuckled.

"Of course son, you have been a great noble prince. I trust in your judgement as well. It be nice to have more tigers in the pride lands...it feels right. Our history will now go on." Nafasi said and Amira nuzzled her son.

"We want you to visit, please don't forget us." Amira sighed sadly and Hekima smiled.

"I will visit mother, I promise." Hekima said to his mother.

"What about the tiger guard?" Aiysha asked concern written in her eyes as she stepped up.

"They shall stay here in the pride lands. I know the lion guard will appreciate the help." Simba said.

"We will?" Kion asked and looked at the guard before looking back at his father.

"Simba we wouldn't want to intrude...besides we have to protect the old pride." Azura said not wanting to be anywhere near Kion and his pathetic mate.

"Actually youre not needed." Busara said as he walked up to Azura with Safi beside him.

"What do you mean?" Azura asked.

"It's time for your siblings to take over....they are old enough to start their own guard." Safi said.

"So that means...we w-will be separated.." Azura said then frowned. She felt her heart break as she looked at her parents who she wasn't ready to let go just yet.

"Your place is here....it has been since we first came here. Besides you have to help Hekima." Busara said as he nuzzled his daughter who let tears fall from her eyes.

"There will be many visits...or I'll come and kill you myself." Safi joked as she nuzzled her daughter who laughed.

"Definitely...I won't be able to go long without seeing you guys." She half smiled.

"Wow a new life for us...who would have thought?" Absai said and Kasi snorted.

"Are you going to cry too?" Kasi asked and Aiysha laughed.

"There is still something that has to be fixed, hearing of the past, and how I acted the same as really got me thinking. Love is love, and I apologize for what I did to you, and your family Azura. I hope one day you will have it in your heart to forgive me." Simba said bowing his head in shame. Nala smiled happily at her mate's change in heart and nuzzled him.

"There's the lion I know and love." She said happily and Simba chuckled.

"I am sorry for how I've been acting lately." Simba frowned and Nala smirked.

"I know you are, and I forgive you." Nala said. Azura smiled at the two and hearing Simba's apology made her heavy heart feel lighter and filled with joy..finally less drama. 

"I forgive you as well, it's in the past and I've moved on from it." Azura shrugged.

"And it's definitely moved on from you." Imani giggled and tried to nuzzle Kion who seemed upset at the moment. His brain was hurting from everything that happened today. He just needed some sleep to feel better.

"Oh yeah, what do we do with her?" Aiysha asked rolling her eyes at the pitiful lioness.

"Why don't we ask one of our leaders." Azura playfully said and looked over at Hekima who chuckled.

"What are you guys going on about?" Nala asked and Azura scoffed.

"Pretty pathetic princess over here wanted to get close to the royal family in order to plan a sneak attack on Kiara so she could be queen along with Kion...." Azura said with a glare towards both Kion and Imani.

"Here's the funny part she was probably going to kill Kion after she became queen." Kasi said and Azura laughed bitterly because this whole day has become a 'I told you so' kind of day.

"What? Are you serious?" Kiara said from where she was standing next to Kovu who's eyes was widen in shock.

"Do you really want to bet against me? I mean I haven't lied the whole time I've been here." Azura deadpanned.

Kiara nodded and shrugged in agreement. "True, so my mother was right not to fully trust you." Kiara snarled going to go towards Imani but Kovu prevented her in doing so.

"No! She's lying! Why would I ever do such a thing! I've been nothing but helpful since I've started to date Kion!" Imani protested getting nervous if everyone might go against her. Her eyes scanned through everyone then she finally looked at Kion and gave off pleading eyes.

"Kion please...you know me...I wouldn't." She faked a pout and tried to make fake tears come from her eyes. She felt pathetic for having to do this but she wanted to get back on their good side so her plan wouldn't fail.

Kion felt something sharp stab at his heart. Sure his heart fully didn't belong to imani, but he felt something for her...he trusted her. All along only one mattered and it wasn't the lioness in front of him. Kion's facial expression only showed disappointment. He shook his head backing away from Imani who was panicking.

"No please...I was never going to kill you! I just wanted to rule along side you! Be loyal to you and the pride lands!" Imani pleaded some more.

"Watching this is so satisfying." Aiysha joked and Abasi chuckled from beside her.

"This place definitely has more drama going on than back at home." Kasi commented.

"Oh you wouldn't know the half of it." Anga said as she landed next to the tigers putting her wings to her sides. She wasn't much for drama, and she was glad the drama between the Lion guard and the Tiger guard was over.

"Leave and never come back." Kion said with a stone cold expression. Imani snarled as she backed away then stopped to look at everyone.

"I will be back, and you better be ready for what's to come." She shouted as she looked at everyone. She gave Azura a certain wicked smirk that must of meant something more than Azura could know. Imani ran off and Kasi cheered.

"Good riddance you gold digging-..." Kasi shouted before Aiysha covered his mouth.

"Language." She said sternly and Kasi rolled his eyes.

"You don't know how cleansing that felt." Aiysha said looking at Azura who nodded with a smirk on her face. Simba stepped up to Azura and bowed his head.

"Without you and your team, we wouldn't have known of Imani's plans..and my children could've been killed..so thank you." Simba said.

"Don't sweat it your magesty...or...sir? I don't know what to call you anymore." Kasi and Azura giggled.

"We could work out the details later. I think we need some rest after today. Well done team." Azura said as she faced her team. They all cheered out happily and everyone cheered along.

Everyone started to disperse, the animals of the Pride Lands all started to make their way back to their homes. Hekima and Azura said goodbye to their families before they left toward their old home. Now what was left was the Tiger guard and the Lion guard.

"Looks like you guys are here to stay, I think it's best if we clear the air between us." Kion said looking at the tiger guard his eyes landed on Azura who seemed to be avoiding eye contact with him. Now that his father lifted the ban, he thought about his future with Azura...for right now he knew had to repair their friendship first.

"Yeah, it be nice not wanting to fight you guys all the time." Fuli joked and Aiysha chuckled.

"Yeah, that be nice." Aiysha smirked.

"Also we wanted to say we are sorry Azura." Beshte said with his ears flat against his head. He never wanted to fight against Azura, he was glad the drama was over he really missed having her as a friend.

"Yeah we are sorry too." Bunga said and Ono nodded with a sad smile.

"Yep." Was all Anga said.

"We never knew Imani was manipulating us this entire time, I'm just glad that's over. She was annoyingly chipper." Fuli groaned and Kasi laughed.

"I thought the same thing!" Kasi said and Fuli laughed.

"Thank you guys for your apologies, I truly appreciate it. I am so sorry for the all the drama since I came back. I'm glad I could make my ancestors happy by fulfilling my destiny. I know Hekima will be a great king along side Simba." Azura nudged Hekima who blushed and rolled his eyes.

"Soon I will be along side Kiara and Kovu. Imagine if the couple get into an argument." Hekima pouted.

"Talking about us?" A female voice said and everyone looked to see Kiara walking over with Kovu.

"I doubt we would argue that much. Also it's going to be fun working along side you." Kiara said and Kovu nodded.

"Also we are sorry for ever doubting you Azura." Kovu said and Azura shrugged.

"It's in the past, I'm not the one to hold a grudge." She winked at the two who smiled at her.

"We better....um...Patrol for a bit, you guys get settled into your new homes and start fresh tomorrow." Kion said looking down his face only showed sadness. He ran off and the other's were hesitant to follow.

"I'm going to go talk to my father, Hekima you should join us we can discuss some things." Kiara said as she started to walk to Pride Rock with Kovu going along.

"Coming! See you guys later!" Hekima smiled excitedly as he followed after the two lions.

"Have fun." Azura said and Hekima looked back sending Azura a smile before going to pride rock.

"You know I've been thinking....I feel like we should change our name." Absai said.

"To what?" Aiysha asked and her brother shrugged.

"That's a great idea...but what could it be?" Azura wondered.

"Let's talk about that tomorrow, for now we have to think about where to live." Aiysha sighed and Azura scoffed.

"Don't worry about that we can just stay in Hakuna matata falls! You guys would love our neighbors...they are....a..bit..much but you'll love them." Azura giggled as she stood up and started to walk towards Haluna Matata falls reminiscing her times with Bunga, Pumba, and Timon. She was back in the Pride lands for good hoping to have it stay drama free.

But sometimes we all dont get what we wish for.

Especially as Imani was in the outlands with tears coming down her eyes. The black panther beside her only rolled her eyes at the crying lioness.

"Would you get yourself together already! Your plan obviously was a pathetic waste of time! Now I've have to find a way to get to Azura so that I can finish what my father wanted to do." Wicca growled as she glared at Imani who glared back at Wicca.

"I just went through a tough breakup! Leave me be!" Imani cried out angrily.

"If my plan goes right..you can get Kion back!" Wicca rolled her eyes and Imani perked up.

"I'm listening....." She said already feeling better.

Wicca rolled her eyes once more and sighed. "Great so here's the plan...."

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ:

ʜᴇʏ ɢᴜʏs!

ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏɴ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪɢᴇʀ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ! ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ! ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ!

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ 3 ᴘᴀʀᴛs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ! ᴡʜᴏ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ 10 ᴘᴀʀᴛs!? ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ!

 ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ!

sʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʟᴏʏᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғᴀɪᴛʜғᴜʟ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ!

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇss ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴏɴ! ᴡᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴜᴘ!

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ! ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ's ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ!

ᴀʟsᴏ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ, ᴀᴅᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ʟɪsᴛ!

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ VeryLazyEve

ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ!

*•.¸♡ ᴀᴠᴇʀʏʟᴀᴢʏᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ♡¸.•*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 2K 114
Scar is gone but his spirit burns with unfinished business, but he was found another to carry on his task. Kion, the former leader of the Lion Guard...
17.2K 283 36
"Ushari, now!" "No Kion!" "Stop, No!" 'Please be alright' The Pridelands have been at war for many years. Kion has been through much to make it this...
198K 3.6K 39
In this book you're put into Y/N (Your Name) perspective a young lioness who stumbles into the lives of the pride lands and outlands. Read everyone's...
23.8K 418 21
Kion and his friends have taken the next stage of their lives and have started having kids of their own. Kion and Fuli are now married and have 2 cub...