Wiggle (Drew Gooden x Danny G...

By strawberryloser

The two YouTubers agree to make a video, after running into each other at meet and greet. Soon enough, the in... More

The Meet And Greet!
What...?
Same Person?
Dreams
The Wives
What the frick? [200 read Special]
Is It a Date...?
Sorting
Christmas special! [NOT CANON]
Cruise Ship
The Trip
Getting Down
Next Day
Logan Pail?!
Finding Out
Killing Them Off
A Spicy Dinner
Fourth of July! [Special]
A Change of Plans?

What direction do you want the story to go in? (Survey)

749 18 30
By strawberryloser

I've been thinking of possibilities for the story.

Comment under the plot you want for the story (no spoilers of course).

1.)
Danny and Drew have to fight off their psycho wives, to be together.

2.)
Laura backs off and stops being a snake. This plot would be more romance oriented and might have Danny and Drew get divorced from their wives.

3.)
Laura goes full psycho mode, this plot would be more thriller/action oriented than the others. Of course it would still have the ship as the main focus.

4.)
Slice of life scenario. Laura is full yandere, but always fails to kill Drew and Danny. Slow burn sort of story, probably lots of fluff.

5.)
Other (comment scenario).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 2.3K 19
This story is going to be a deviation from the true story, I don't like the creators, and I do not condone what they have done. !!If your relationshi...
5K 74 14
Basically Kurtis likes Danny, Danny likes Drew, Drew likes Kurtis. What will happen? Im fdrunk and bored i dont really ship this i just dont have a l...
192K 1.9K 46
Includes: imagines, smut, fluff, etc. If there are any grammar mistakes, I apologize in advance. *I do not own the rights to anyone I write about, on...
1K 35 6
*MATURE CONTENT* They've been best friends since Tommy's first day of third grade. Now, with graduation behind them and college looming, Dan and Tomm...