Jack's Daughter (Sequel to To...

By WhovianMom06

This is a story about an 18 year old girl who stumbles upon her family's secrets and meets a man called Capta... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
*Update*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 *This is a short chapter*
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 22

221 13 1
By WhovianMom06

*Cailey’s POV*

“We’re going to Cardiff.” Jason’s mouth drops open. “We’re going to Cardiff, Wales?” He sighs. “Just drive as fast as you can. I made a promise.”

We get to Cardiff in about two hours. I’m pretty sure she’s already met her great-grandfather and possibly her dad. Mum used to tell me some stories about Charlie and Jack. Mum said she thought Jack was handsome, but he had eyes only for Charlie…until she passed away. It was tragic how she died. Mum blames some guy named Derek. Said he was obsessed with Charlie and couldn’t stand the fact that she didn’t feel the same for him.

Mum did warn me that things could go bad if Jaedyn ever found out that I knew. I only know because of my mum and Jaedyn’s parents. “We should we start?” Jason sounds a nervous and worried. “Mum gave me an address. Let’s check it out.” He nods. I show him the address and he uses his mobile GPS to find the house.

We get there in about fifteen minutes. We pull up into the driveway. “Wow.” Jason’s mouth is hanging slightly open. I roll my eyes. “Stay here. I’ll be right back.” I get out after Jason parks his car and I go up to the door and ring the doorbell.

I stand and wait. No one answers, so I ring it a few more times. Nothing. Well damn. I get back into the car. “Drive around. We might get lucky and see one of them.” Jason gives me an evil look. “Oh, just drive.” I’m starting to get worried. I really hope I find her. I text Brandon to let him know that we are in Cardiff, but no luck on finding Jaedyn. He doesn’t reply. I am looking out of the windows trying to spot someone I know while Jason drives. “Stop!” He slams on the breaks and the car behind us nearly hit us. “Pull over there. Now!” He does and I get out and stare at two guys talking.

Jason gets out. “What the hell?” I point to the men. “Look.” He looks over at the men. “Is that Peter?” I nod. “If he’s there, where’s Jaedyn?” I shrug. “I don’t know.” I cross the street and hide behind a plant that’s not too far from where Peter is standing. “Good job little bro. I’m proud of you.” I could see Peter smile. “Thanks. That means a lot to me.” The other guy stops smiling. “We need to find them and take them to mum. She’ll know what to do.” Peter hums in agreement and they walk off.

“What the-?” I run back to Jason. “That guy with Peter is his brother!” Jason shrugs. “So?” I punch him in the arm. “So? SO?!? I had no freaking idea he had an older brother. AND they were talking about finding them and taking them to mum. I have a bad feeling about this.” He rubs his arm. “Well, what do you want to do?” I shrug. “The only thing I can do.”

*Brandon’s POV*

I watch as Cailey gets in Jason’s car and drive away. I really should be going with them. I think we would have better luck if more of us go. Then we could search different parts of the city until we found her. I’m really worried about her. After they leave, I go to my room and lock myself in. I don’t want to deal with anyone right now.

*Ten minutes later*

I can’t take it anymore!! I HAVE to do something. I get my things and head downstairs. I make sure no one is around and sneak out. I get in my car and head to the gas station. Once there, I fill up and head out. I’m going to Cardiff to get my little sister back.

I’m an hour away from Cardiff when Cailey texts me. “We’re in Cardiff, but no luck on finding Jaedyn.” Great. Now that I am speeding like a bat out of hell, I want to be there to for my sister. I want her to know that I love her and have always thought of her as my sister…even though I would get her into trouble a lot. I miss my sister.

I’m in Cardiff now. I pull over to text Cailey and ask her where she is when she texts me first.

*Cailey’s POV*

I shrug. “The only thing I can do.” I text Brandon to let him know what I saw. “Brandon. We may have a problem. I know that Jaedyn left with Peter, but I just saw Peter and she’s not with him. He was with his older brother and they are planning something. I have a bad feeling about it.” He replies shortly. “I didn’t know he had a brother. Where are you exactly?” Well, at least I wasn’t the only one. I text him back with my location. He knows I’m in Cardiff, why would he ask me where I am.

About ten minutes later, I see the familiar black car. It’s Brandon. “What the-? Did he follow us?” Jason points to Brandon’s car. Brandon gets out and walks over to us. “You sped, didn’t you?” He nods. “Of course. I want to find my sister. And now we know that Peter and his brother are planning something bad.” I nod. “Yea. We have to find Jaedyn.” He nods in agreement. “I could get a friend to help us. He knows how to hack the satellites and we could get images and see where she went.” We both look at Jason. “What?” I punch him in the arm again. “Why didn’t you think of this a few minutes ago?!?” He shrugs. I raise my fist to punch him again when he put his hands up. “I don’t know. I’m sorry, alright?”

Brandon chuckles. “You two are too funny.” Jason grunts. “I don’t think it’s funny.” I nudge him. “I love you.” He mumbles. “Love you too.” Brandon’s mobile starts buzzing. “Is that your parents?” He nods. He didn’t say anything else. “We need to get to a library. I’ll be able to get the images there and we can track her that way.” Brandon and I nod. “I’ll follow you to the library.” Jason nods and we get into the car.

Jason finds the library and we head in that direction. Once there, we all go in and get to a computer. Jason text his friend and then Jason starts typing. It brings up images and we go back and look at the house that Jason and I were just at not too long ago.

We see images of Peter and Jaedyn arriving at the house, then some time later another vehicle arriving. Jason continues clicking and we see Jaedyn and Peter leave and shortly after, the guy in the sports car follows. “What now?” Brandon and I look at Jason. “Well, is there any way we can follow them and see where they went?” Jason shrugs. “I can try.” He clicks the mouse and the satellite moves around. He manages to follow the other guy’s car and watch.

It’s like watching a movie in slow motion. “I can’t believe what I just saw.” How in the world could Peter do such a thing? “I thought you said he was in love with her.” Jason looks up at me. “I thought so too.” I look back at Brandon. He has his hands clinched tightly into fists. “We’ll find her.” I put my hand on his shoulder. “I’m going to hurt Peter.”

I patted Brandon’s arm and nod. “I know you are, but we need to find her first.” He nods. I get my mobile and try to call Jaedyn again, but it goes straight to voice mail. “I wish she had her mobile on.” I really need to talk to her, tell her what I just saw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 56 54
This story is about a girl who is running away from her next 'family' she is 24 and has been an orphan all her life. Her previous 'parents' don't tru...
4.4K 159 20
The Story of Robyn, Captain Jack Harkness' daughter... or is she.
154 11 11
The doctor hasn't been the same for some time now, she is absent and rarely takes her "Fam" on an adventure. Yaz, Ryan, and Graham decide to confront...
3.3K 26 19
A long time ago, a Time Tot went missing out of her mother's house in London and ended up on the doorstep of Jackie Tyler's flat with no letter expla...