His Beats Of Heart ✓

By Anne_Iryx

Previously known as "Melting The Ice King". ~•~ Meet Annie Evans, a s... More

✨Characters✨
⏩Prologue⏪
✨Happy Birthday Kate✨
✨So Innocent✨
✨Invitation✨
✨Liam & Emily✨
✨Marriage Proposal✨
✨Date-I: Liam and Emily's Story✨
✨Date-II: Deal✨
✨Why me?✨
✨Unknown Number✨
✨Bombs✨
✨Fun Evening-I✨
✨Fun Evening-II: Don't give up✨
✨Amusement Park✨
✨First Day of New Job✨
✨Special Gift🎁✨
✨Family?✨
✨Contract✨
✨Lost Love✨
✨Wedding (Part-I)✨
✨Wedding (Part-II):Run Away?✨
✨I HATE MY HUSBAND✨
✨Slap✨
✨It's her✨
✨Friday night✨
✨Fun in Beach-I✨
✨Fun In Beach- II✨
✨Want To Spoil Her✨
✨Meeting with Lucas and Stella✨
✨Your Ex-lover Is A Theif✨
✨Sorry Annie✨
✨Hurt💔✨
✨Pain✨
✨Guilt✨
✨First Kiss✨
✨Luca✨
✨LIAR✨
✨My LOVE✨
✨Suspecting Lucas✨
✨Ex-Fake Husband✨
✨UNDER ATTACK✨
✨Truth Or Lie?✨
✨My Little Wife✨
✨Kidnapped✨
✨Rescue & Hurt✨
✨Real Truth✨
✨"I Love You"✨
✨ Propose ✨
✨Epilogue✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Kimberly+Lucas)✨
✨Bonus Chapter (Roger+Stella)✨
⏩New Story⏪
Birthday
✨🌟NOTICE 🌟✨
NEW STORY

✨Contract?✨

19K 603 11
By Anne_Iryx

“Love is blind
and
love can be foolish.
Our heart doesn’t always love the right people
at the right time.
Sometimes we hurt the ones that love us the most
and
sometimes we love the ones that don’t deserve our love at all.”

-Unknown

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

"Aunty's hand is so hard. Its still red and paining", I complained to Kimmy pointing at my cheek. Kimmy laughed and said," I know how its feel like". I nodded cause I didn't want to say anything about it.

'Such A witch Mom. Opps forgive my language'

"By the way don't tell Nicholas about me complaining about this hurting slap. He will be angry on me cause I lied that it was not paining any more", I said, trying to cheer up everyone mood. Kimmy laughed and then asked a quite serious question," Why do you call your dear husband with his birth name? Go and get a new nickname ". I nodded in no.

This couldn't possible. Our marriage wasn't good enough to give each other a nick name. I wished I could tell about this.

'It was hard to lie with you guys'

" Why?", Kimmy asked. Before I could say anything, there was an another question from behind, "What why?". Sis. I nodded in no, while Kimmy had already opened her mouth,"I ask her to give Nicholas a nickname, like we did. But she deny to do this".

I knew that I would be in trouble no sooner.

'What's their problem? Leave me alone'

Soon boys entered.

'Now, there is no way to return back'

They brought food for us.

Then Sis brought up the topic,"Nick, why don't you give each other a good nickname?". Nicholas instantly replied, "I already did. But she doesn't yet". I rolled my eyes at his comment.

'Just 2 year, then we will be strangers'

Everyone started to ask me about this. I still stood silent.

'Nicholas had already forgotten his contract of our marriage'

" Would you guys stop talking about this topic?", saying this, I ran out from the room.

'We are not for each other. Through I feel something about him, his heart belongs to someone. I can't force myself to him'

"Hey Annie! Why are you running so fast?", I heard Nicholas panting heavily. I ignored but he grabbed my shoulder and turned me to face him. I turned my face from him.

" Look at me, Annie ", I heard him calling me in serious tone. I started straggling to break myself free from his strong grip. He shouted, more like he growled at him," LOOK AT ME". He grabbed my face and turned to him. His eyes showed pure anger for me.

'But I didn't do anything. He proposed the contract and he had the file, not me'

"What the hell your problem, Mr. Coleman? Let me go", I wanted to shout back but we were in hospital and I didn't want to make more trouble for myself.

But I did.

"Mr. COLEMAN?", looked like he was chewing the word. I got scared. I heard from Sis that he could be scary when he was angry like his father.

I, suddenly got myself free and ran outside of the hospital. But within a minute, I was being thrown over a shoulder. Nicholas again. He opened the door of passenger seat and threw me in. I tried to open it but found it locked. " Don't worry I have already installed the child lock for misbehaved child ", I heard him saying while seating on the driver seat. I rolled my eyes.

As the car reached to home, I was again being carried on his shoulder.

He, then threw me on something soft. His bed.

'What does now he want?'

" You call me Mr. COLEMAN? ", HE SHOUTED AT ME. " What's your problem? They just ask you to give me a nickname ", he calmly said. But I could feel him controlling himself from hurting me. "I can't Nicholas. I-", I was cut off by him. " If I heard Nicholas word from your lips, I will sure make you regret", he threatened me. But I opened my mouth to protect, "Look Nicholas, I don't-". But I couldn't able to complete my words. His lips stopped me. He grabbed my neck. My hands went to his chest. I tried to pushed him off from me. But his another hand caught my wrists and pinned them above my head. I felt him biting my lips. In pain, I, by mistake, opened my mouth. He took the opportunity and entered his tongue. I couldn't take it anymore. After kissing me hard, he let his lips roamed around my neck and collarbone. My face was turned into red.

'It too much for me'

"Call me “Nicholas” again, I will make your beautiful lips mine again", he threatened me with his evil smirk. He sat down beside me on bed. His hand was caressing on my cheek.

" Why did you do this? I don't want to have feelings for you. I can't ", I said crying. His finger wiped my tears. " There is no problem to have feelings for me. We are husband and Wife", he tried to say but I stopped him. "Just for 2 years", more tears started to fall.

" What? What do you mean? Annie don't say things like this. I care about you", He got confused. I stood up from bed and went towards his bathroom. "I wish you hadn't lost your memory, then I don't have to feel those pain, today you give me. I wish to go back to the time where I could say “I don't” instead of “I do”. Maybe it was my fault", I said before shutting the door.

~~~

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

'Are you hating me that much, Annie? What have I done to you? In this my life, why I can't get love from whom I love?'

I left my house and went to my father's mansion. Mom greeted me and asked about Annie.

I hugged her and started to cry. I clearly remembered that I last cried hearing about Stella's betrayed.

I told Mom everything that had today happened with me and Annie. Mom blamed me to force her. She also advised me to give her some time. I knew I did wrong. But she made me to do this.

I went to my room after talking with Mom. I laid down on my bed. I was really angry on her and myself. I threw the table lamp and it hit the mirror of dressing table. I took off all the pictures from wall and threw them across the room. I kicked the study table. But I was stopped seeing a file and a diary came out from the drawer of the study table. I picked those up and found the file was a contract between me and Annie. I made a marriage contract.

'2 years marriage contract'

I opened the diary and found.

Annie Evans looks innocent, but I know she is not. She is just like Stella. I don't want more heart break from another girl. So I made myself clear to her yesterday.
SHE IS JUST MY CONTRACT WIFE ”

I couldn't believe my own eyes that I did this.

'Those things make her hate me that much'

I heard knocks on the door. I ignored them.

'I'm sorry Annie Coleman, but I really love you. I can't live without you. Please forgive me'

Vote!
Comment!
&
Share!
❤💚❤💛❤💜❤💙❤
______________

This is my another story. I hope you check it. Have a nice day”

❤Anne

💚🖤🧡💙💛💜❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 2K 102
[COMPLETELY EDITED AND FINISHED] What happens when you fall in love with your enemy? Well you do know what happens, your family abandons you and all...
22.4K 4K 83
"What's happening?, why are they taking you away? Say something already!! Please say something" I broke down in hot tears as I dragged him trying to...
1.8M 931 1
"You're not serious right?" He gave me a bored look, turning around to face me completely. He brought his face a little closer and parted his lips t...
3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...