Shivika: Will love blossom ag...

By vagilikku

Shivaay Singh Oberoi decides to divorce Anika after he gets black mailed by Mrs. Kapoor. Anika decides to lea... More

1. Her new life
2. Oberoi Family
3. The past
4. The past (ii)
5. The past (iii)
6. Longing heart
7. Cover
8. A ray of hope?
9. Him, her
10. Meeting Sahil
11. The meet
12. Meeting her
13. A danger?
14. Saving her
15. Saving her(ii)
16. His care, her anger
17. Thoughts and decisions?
19. Will she?
20. Her decision
21. Travelling back
22. Her welcome
23. The party
24. Family
25. Misunderstandings?
26. Revealed truth
27. Her apologies
28. The Oberoi day!
29. To bring them close..
30. Convincing them
31. A new journey
32. Friends?
33. Travel dairies(i)
34. Travel dairies(ii)
35. Behind the facade
36. Their thoughts
37. Attraction, confusion
38. The painful nightmare
39. Sharing her pain
40. Sparks of jealousy
41. The untold love
42. Mind v/s Heart
43. Understanding their relation
44. Small steps!
45. Happy moments!
46. One, forever!
47. Business trip
48. Broken
49. Sharing his pain
50. Realizing love!
51. Our world!
52. I love you too!
53. Marriage!
54. Imperfectly perfect!
55. His love, her strength!
56. New beginnings!
57. Maha Aarthi!
58. Ruvya ki shaadi hai!
59. A good news!
60. Love & Mood Swings!
61. EPILOGUE!!

18. His request

6K 566 90
By vagilikku

Shivaay stood there frozen. Anika's every word was paining him like anything. He wasn't able to tolerate that Anika doesn't need him anymore in his life. Omru moved towards Shivaay.

O: Why are you doing the same mistake again Shivaay? Do you remember what you told us before coming here? You said you will never leave her side..Then why are you not fulfilling your promise? Go and fight for your love! We all know how much you love her.

Ru: Yes bhaiyya! You aren't supposed to break your promise! Bring back your love and our bhabhi!

Shivaay smiled hearing to them. Both of them are indeed his life and Anika is the reason to live his life. He hugged them and rushed towards the entrance taking his keys. He started to drive towards her home with a smile on his face. He knows it might be difficult in convincing her but he won't let his love suffer everything alone like the past.

*****

Anika is still crying thinking about him. What was the need to disturb her life? She was trying to live a normal life, though she was broken because of the past. She knows that she wanted him to leave her life but then she doesn't know why is it paining when this wish is turning into reality. She remembered the first day she met him and the days she stayed at Oberoi mansion to organize his wedding. The thought brought a small smile on her face.

Soon the smile was replaced by her tears because of all his deeds. She remembered how he forced her for marriage and used Sahil for that. She remembered how he called her a characterless girl. Above all of them she remembered the way he made her sign divorce papers ran in her mind.

A: He is no one to me! Let him go and live his life the way he wants.

But her selfish heart needed his presence. She knows there is a void in her life and only Shivaay's presence in her life can complete the void. But her mind is warning her to be away from him. She doesn't want to have other heart break. She already lost her baby once and now she had only Sahil for herself. She doesn't need anyone in her life. She stopped crying and moved towards washroom to freshen up. Later she took out her handbag along with some files and decided to go to office.

*****

Neha was shocked to see Anika coming to office. She knows Anika's health is still not healed yet and she needs to take care. She moved towards Anika.

N: Anika, tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?

A: Matlab? Mein office nahi aa sakti kya?

N: No, meine aisa nahi kaha..Your health isn't okay yet..You need to take rest. I will manage here.

A: Don't tell me what to do Neha! I decide to do what I need to in my life!

Neha was stunned to see this version of Anika. This is the first time she saw her angry. Anika closed her eyes and took a sigh. She looked at Neha who was still looking at her with shock evident on her face.

A: Neha..I am sorry! Woh I was thinking something and not shouted at you! I am sorry!

N: You sure you are fine?

A: Yes I am! Sorry!

N: Its okay..If you wanted to know truth, I needed some help!

She winked and Anika gave a small smile.

A: No more jokes..Only work!

Soon Anika made herself busy in doing her work. After a while she saw her phone ringing and she cut the call and switched off her phone.

*****

Shivaay felt very much angry when he came to know that Anika switched off her phone. Here he was worried for her and she didn't even bother him to answer where did she go. He immediately called Neha if she knew Anika's whereabouts. He got relaxed for a second when he knew Anika is in office and then he got angry. She could have informed him. He started his way to her office. All the while he was thinking to not to burst out his anger at her. It only can make things worse between them. Shivaay entered Anika's cabin and saw her giving Neha some instructions. Neha on seeing him left the cabin.

A: Aap yaha? You need something?

S: Why didn't you answer my call Anika? Now don't lie that you don't want to talk to me! Because I know both of us need to talk.

A: Baat karne ke liye kya bacha hai Mr. Oberoi! Now I remember, you are going back to Mumbai so you need to collect your things from my home! Okay..we will go home and you pack your bags..Then you can leave!

S: Are you mad Anika..Why are you not listening to what I want to say?

A: Because I don't want to! Now leave my office..I need to work here!

S: Anika please mujhe tumse baat karni hai! Lets go home and talk! Only half an hour is what I am asking for! Uske baad decision tumhara hoga! I wont disturb you after that..

Anika gave a silent nod and packed her handbag. Both of them left to Anika's home after she instructing Neha.

*****

Shivika entered inside and both of them settled down. He looked at her who was looking down. He placed his hand on hers and she looked at him.

S: Anika I am not going anywhere as bade papa told us in the morning..Didn't you heard what I said to him? I am not going back to Mumbai.

A: Kyu Shivaay? Why are you showing me this fake concern? Aap kyu mere zindagi mein wapas aaye hai? Mein sab kuch chod kar yaha aa gayi hoon Shivaay. Then why did you enter my life again?

S: I am genuinely concerned for you Anika..I never faked myself in front of you!

A: You were never! Agar aap genuine hote toh hum aise nahi hote Shivaay!

S: Anika I know I did a mistake back then..

A(cut him): You knew Shivaay..You knew that you were doing a mistake but you did it. Meri kya galti thi Shivaay? What was my mistake that you threw divorce papers on my face and forced me to leave your life? You still thought that I was manipulative gold digger na? That's why you hate me and that's why you pushed me from your life!

S: What are you saying Anika? You know the reason why I did that. You knew that I was black mailed to do so! You were the one who dig out Tia's truth and also proved Mrs. Kapoor wrong. Then why are you thinking like that?

A: Because I know you decided me as a character less girl..Remember Daksh ne aap ko yahi kaha tha na! And you called me gold digger!

S: I am sorry for everything! I am really sorry for all my deeds Anika..I was spending these 3 years just to earn your forgiveness.

A: For which mistake of yours should I forgive you Shivaay? For calling me as character less gold digger or for forcing me to marry you or for kidnapping Sahil or for introducing Tia as your wife when you married me forcefully or for pushing me away from your life? Boliye Shivaay? For which thing I should forgive you?

Shivaay bowed his head down. He knows each and everything that she said is correct.

A: Aap nahi jaante how did I feel at that time..I became your wife in true sense Shivaay..Uske baad bhi aap ne aisa kiya. How could you do this to me? I am not saying that you did wrong by choosing Om over me. I know his place in your life. But back then I was also your wife na Shivaay? Aap ne ek baar bhi nahi socha mere baare mein? You were black mailed that I know..You have to protect Om that I know..But was it the only way Shivaay? Asking a girl to get out from your home at middle of a night by throwing divorce papers! Was that the way? Do you even thought where would I go and what would be my state then? No! You didn't think in that way..If you had told me everything then we could have found out a solution na! But no, you did this because you don't want me in your life..I remember what you said..aap ne yahi kaha tha na you wanted to divorce me because you don't like a middle class girl to be as your wife! And you know what upset me the most? You still used Sahil's name to make me get out from your life Shivaay..How should I forgive you for using Sahil again? Boliye Shivaay?

She burst out into tears. All the pain she is hiding from 3 years came out as her tears. All the unspoken complaints came out. Ashamed was a short word to describe his state. He did very wrong to this girl who meant everything to him yet she never asked anything in return. He just hugged her tightly providing his warmth to her. She broke down in his arms. He didn't knew when he also started to cry. She right now needed some emotional support and didn't matter her if Shivaay was giving it to her.

S: Anika I am really sorry for all my deeds..I know my one sorry can't do justice to my deeds. I know now you don't want to believe me but please mujhpe yakeen karo! I am truly sorry for my mistakes..Tum jo bhi bologi mein woh karne ke liye tayar hoon! But please don't push me from your life! Trust me Anika, all these 3 years I really tried to find out you to earn your forgiveness. Please Anika, this guilt is killing me from inside..Nahi ji paunga tumhare bina! Don't become that old Shivaay who never tried to respect you nor your emotions..Don't ignore me! Please Anika! I beg you..Don't do this to us!

He hugged her tightly. She was crying more after listening to him. He caressed her hair and whispered soothing words in her ear, kissing her head multiple times. After a while, she broke the hug and he made her drink water. He then wiped her tears and made her look at him.

A: What do you want Shivaay?

S: A chance to prove myself Anika! To show that I am worthy enough for you and to give you happiness that you truly deserve! A fresh start with you where I can earn your forgiveness..For that I want you to consider our marriage!

*****

Precap: Her decision!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 15.7K 88
Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a businessman who hates the word "love" and "marriage". He thinks that marriage is based on lies where a man cheats on his wi...
59.1K 6.1K 53
#arrangemarriage Anika is a simple girl in Delhi. Working in tech company. Love her family the most .Shivaay CEO of Oberoi industry eligible bachel...
59.1K 3.5K 21
Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Annika Alwaani Singh Oberoi, a happily married couple, were living a beautiful life together until one day they discover a s...
74K 8K 23
Anika was eloping from her house to marry her long time boyfriend, Aditya but an accident changed her whole life. Let's see what happens next. peep...