A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Heineken

1.1K 29 7
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

"What are you talking about?? The only one who truly loved her was William." Luna shakes her head in disbelief.

Colson and Luna are having dinner with Tommy and Brittany at Marble Room. The two women are debating Penny Lane and Russell's relationship from the movie Almost Famous. Having two separate points of view.

"I don't know. I think he loved her." Colson interjects, making Luna's blue eyes grow wide as she turns to him.

"So, you would sell me to Humble Pie for fifty bucks and a case of beer in some poor attempt to hide our relationship???" She asks him, eyebrows furrowed.

"What kind of beer?" Colson teases her.

Lightening up with a smile playing on her lips, Luna mimics wiping a tear from her cheek. "Heineken." She answers him with THAT One Look.

"Nah." He grins, kissing her hard on the lips before swirling his tongue lightly in her mouth; teasing her as they laugh together.

"I'd sell you, Babe." Tommy leans over and kisses his wife.

"I know!! And you wouldn't even want the fifty bucks!" She laughs as the table erupts with her.

Brittany and Tommy are in town for a friend's wedding. The couple's are on their second round of drinks while they're waiting for their food. With their overwhelming tattoos and unique style, the artist's easily stick out in the upscale restaurant causing a few people approach them for autographs.

"How's the podcast going?" Luna asks Brittany.

"Oh, Dude!! It's fucking epic!" She exclaims. "You should come on." She points to Luna. "You and Ashley. You could promote Nightmare." She tries to convince her.

"Why don't you do it, Bunny?" Luna asks Colson, trying to evade the question.

"Or you boooth... " Brittany pushes again as Tommy gazes at his determined wife.

Colson steps in to save Luna in the only real way she needs it. "I'll do it. Fuck it. Worst First? I've listened to a couple episodes Brit, it's funny as fuck." He offers.

"Really? Cool! I'll have my producers call Ashleigh to set it up." She says nodding her head happily. "You're such a bitch." She tells Luna as she SideEyes her with a smirk.

"It is one of my many endearing qualities." Luna laughs at her loudly.

As their food arrives, they continue laughing and talking. Colson and Tommy's energies bouncing off of each other with a crazy intensity. Luna mentions she's starting a lable to Tommy's congratulations and interest as Colson beams at her with pride. They talk about how The Dirt's doing on Netflix. Tommy asking about Pete while Brittany mentions catching them on SNL.

"You make no sense. You'll go on SNL, which is SO much bigger but you won't do my podcast." She complains to Luna.

"I don't like doing interviews. I didn't have to talk on SNL." Luna explains.

"But you'd be talking to meeeee." Brittany whines at her.

"Exactly!!" Luna laughs. "I'm not talking to YOU On Air... Especially about Worst First? Like, Seriously??? Could you IMAGINE the shit that could slip out? Noooo WAY." She shakes her head, still laughing.

"Meh... " Brittany shrugs at her in disappointment.

Brittany doesn't share Luna's views regarding privacy. She's pretty much an open book. Satisfied Colson is going to appear and knowing Luna never will, she let's the topic go. Colson watches them during their exchange; it leaves him intrigued and wondering what could slip out.

-------------------------------------------------------

The two couples finish up dinner and another round of drinks. They continue their night at a local spot for live music and more alcohol. Luna and Colson both ironically order a Heineken. Laughing at each other as they cheers.

Colson and Tommy sit. Watching Luna and Brittany on the dance floor while talking. There's a Dead President's cover band playing.

"You and LunaTic remind me a lot of me and Pam." Tommy leans into Colson, nudging his arm to get his attention. Looking over at him, Colson asks if it's a bad thing. "Nah, Man." Tommy swigs his beer. "Pammy was the love of my life. FUCK. I married her twice." He chuckles to himself, remembering his wedding days.

"You regret it?" Colson asks him.

"Fuck yeah. I should've never had to marry her the second time. She loved me with everything she had until I broke her. Fucking shit up with her is one of my biggest regrets in life... And I ain't got many of those!" Tommy scoffs at over 25yrs of hindsight.

Tommy's words sit hard with Colson. Glad he had the guts to speak with Patti on Saturday night. Knowing in his heart that he made the perfect choice with Rook the next day.

"Yo. You think she'll ever marry me, Dude?" Colson asks Tommy.

Tommy erupts into laughter now. "FUCK!! You are me and Pammy!!" He exclaims. Shaking his head and swigging his beer again to quiet his laughter, Tommy answers Colson. "Mhmph... I dont know, Man. Maybe if you catch her on the right day!" He laughs harder. "You know Luna swings hot and cold!"

"Facts." Colson agrees, nodding his head before he guzzles his own beer.

Luna and Brittany return to the table, laughing and slightly out of breath from dancing. The Band is wrapping up and the girls have danced their hearts out. They order shots and a few more rounds of beers before closing out the bar.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Next, they head to an after hours joint for more drinking and dancing. It's a drunk but relatively calm night. Filled with laugher and fun. Neither men feeling like they need to be ON when they're with their partners. Both enjoying each other's company and conversation.

Luna convinces Colson to take an Uber. She doesn't see the point in drinking and driving. Protesting the whole way, they say their GoodByes as Luna gets him to climb into the stranger's car. Making out during the ride to quiet Colson's complaints, the driver gets a free show along the way.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna jumps into Colson's arms as soon as they slide out of the Uber together. Steadying her against the door as he fumbles for his keys, Luna kisses him all over his neck. Thighs tight around his waist as his grips her thick ass with his other hand. Pushing the door open, he stumbles while still holding her. Catching his balance, he kicks the front door closed as he drops his keys.

Luna lost her Yankees hat in the driveway somewhere and is pulling her shirt off over her head as they approach the steps. Distracting him with her tits and kisses, Colson trips on the second step of the stairs and falls into Luna. She winces as she pushes him up with her drunken strength. Popping her ass up onto a step as he steadies himself above her; she pulls him in for a deep passionate kiss as she pushes her pussy against his groin. He leans back with a gasp before ripping the loose flannel off of her waist and unbuttoning her shorts. Yanking them off with her panties.

"Fucking black." He grins in anticipation.

Unhooking her bra, Luna is carefully splayed against the stairs. Naked; in only her boots, elbows propped to protect her wound and tattoo. Begging for Colson. He bows his head deep between her soft thighs. Sliding his tongue along the insides of her bare pussy. Sucking and tickling her clit. Luna bucks up when he pushes his middle and index finger inside of her.

"Mmmmm... My Dirty Girl." He buzzes into her sopping cunt.

Luna rides his sweet face. Feeling her about to cum, he pulls himself out of her box. Biting the scorpion on her abdomen with force, he makes Luna's body to gyrate.

"FUUUUUUCKKK!!!!" She cries out in a mix of ecstasy and pain.

Dick raging for her, Colson pops his sticky fingers into her mouth as he frees his cock with his other hand. Tongue between his fingers, Luna can't help but bite down when he pushes his huge weapon inside of her. Both cry out in pain and pleasure as he pushes deeper and she wraps her tongue around her bite marks.

Holding her leg up around him with his fingers still in her mouth, Colson fucks Luna rapidly. Using the stairs as a prop for her boot, she juts her hips into him. Pulling his fingers out, he drags them drown her throat. Gripping her tit. Tickling her piercing with his wet fingers as they both thrust into the other.

Luna grabs both of Colson's ass cheeks. Him holding one thigh, she pushes off the step again with her boot. Black painted nails digging into his ass, she fucks him HARD. Driving him deep into her clenched walls

"CUM!" She demands before sinking her teeth into his neck; he bucks wildly as she keeps control of him with her hands and legs.

"FUUUUUCKK!!!!" Colson growls out, pushing deeper inside of Luna; dick throbbing as he explodes and she makes him see stars along with her.

Both too drunk to move, they pass out naked on the stairs. Colson still inside of Luna. Her thigh high boots still on.

-------------------------------------------------------

Waking up late the next morning, Luna's sore as fuck from Colson's drunken weight on top of her. Asking with sleeping against the stairs through the night. Pulling her up, they both bang 30s and cuddle in bed until they have to grab Casie from school later. Burning and fucking along the way.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After grabbing Colson's Cobra and Casie has done her homework, Luna and Colson goof around with her on their bikes and boards. Luna and Colson passing a bottle of White between them. The three of them playfully taking over the streets.

"LOONEY TUNES!!!!" Casie shouts in disbelief and slight fear when Luna does a hand stand on her board.

"SHE'S CRAZY, HUNH!!?" Colson laughs, zipping by his daughter as they ride a bit more before dinner.

-------------------------------------------------------

Dinner is at Ashleigh's with Slim and Ashton. There's some last minute details to go over regarding The Tour. With Baze busy and Rook in LA, it's the four of them and the kids.

"When can we expect you?" Ashleigh asks Luna, thinking about the set lists.

"Honestly, I don't know. I know Ash is gonna pull me for Nightmare stuff and then I have business meetings going on... " Luna goes on to explain she's starting her own lable.

"REALLY!! Good for you!! Kells told me the hell they put you through for Bad Things." Ashleigh comments.

"Yeah... Can I tell you something?" Luna sighs as Ashleigh nods at her. "It's something I should've done YEARS ago. Looking back on it, ya know?" Ashleigh gives her an understanding look as Slim comes up to them.

"He's gotten SO BIG!!!" He exclaims, holding Ashleigh's son.

"Yes, he has." His mother laughs.

-------------------------------------------------------

Back at Colson's, the three of them get into comfy clothes. Climbing on the couch, they watch Zombiland. It's one of Casie's favorite movies to Luna's pleased surprise.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." The little girl snuggles into Colson, pulling Luna on top of her.

This breaks Luna's heart in a way she's never known. Colson's in a way he's all to familiar with. Both silently hating different aspects of their own careers.

As Casie lays her head in her dad's lap, Luna wiggles in to spoon herself around Casie and against his chest. With Luna wrapped around the little girl, Colson's arm is draped across their bodies. Holding them both tightly. His free hand holds Casie's. They drift off, snugged up together before Bill Murray loses his life.

-------------------------------------------------------

The morning is CRAZY. All three of them wake up on the couch. The places they sleep, you would think they didn't have beds. Luna's not much help. She has no idea what's going on as Casie and Colson rush around. Before she knows it, they're out the door.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

While Colson is gone, Luna heads upstairs. She rummages deep under the bed where she has a box stashed. Brushing her teeth, she slips her sweatpants off. Leaving on her black bra, she switches out the panties she's wearing and slides on a thin white T. Grabbing the box, she heads downstairs to wait for Colson.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Walking back into his house after dropping Casie off to school with Love and kisses, Colson finds Luna on the kitchen island. Shes's smoking a joint. Staring out the window.

"Fuck, she's beautiful." He thinks when he catches her in the morning sun.

"Hi!" She smiles brightly at him once she feels his presence. Luna's not a morning person. Colson knows this. Cocking his eye, he kisses her Hello. Hitting the joint when she lifts it for him, he exhales. Asking what's up. Luna smiles again as an excited, devilish look on her face. Holding the joint between her lips, she grabs the box next to her. "I got you something." She beams, handing it to him.

"Really?" He leans in to kiss her as he takes it. A smile plays on Luna's lips as she smokes the joint. Watching Colson as he opens the box. His head pops up in surprise with his bue eyes wide. Sparkling in the natural light. "How the fuck... " He trails off.

Pulling one of the yellow custom Doc Martins out of the box. The Hotel Diablo logo is stitched on the side. Turning it around in his hands, he's speechless. Setting the joint in the ashtray, Luna takes the box.

"Try em on... " She encourages while pulling the other out.

"Yo. These jawns are tight, Kitten!!" He finally exclaims as he kicks off his Vans and pulls them on. Dancing around in em, they fit perfectly. "FUCK YEAH!!" He shouts while bouncing back to Luna.

Colson slides her towards him with his large hands by the back of her head and small of her back. Bringing her to the edge of the counter, they pull each other close. Hands running all over the other, they make out heavily. Colson pulling Luna's shirt off as he thanks her to both their delight. Unbuckling his pants, he drops them as she lifts up and pulls off her black panties. Sliding his finger along her slit, he puts his wet finger in his mouth. Tasting her.

"Peaches." His mind dances happily.

Colson grins at Luna, grabbing her hips. Adjusting, she guides him into her. Gripping his ass and taking him in deep, Luna moans out for him.

"Better than fucking Heineken." He breathes heavily through her long blonde hair, into her ear; making her giggle and pussy flare for him.

Bringing her hands up from his ass, she tightens her grip with her thighs. Pulling his hair back by the back of his head, Luna kisses Colson. Fucking him roughly. Moving together in an aggressive rhythm, Colson grips Luna's hair. Sinking his teeth into her neck as they both buck. Cumming together hard.

"God Damn, Loons... " Colson holds her close to him. Heart racing with his, she agrees with an I know as they catch their breath while still tangled together. "This tour is gonna be fucking LIT!!" He yells up into the air. "I love you." Colson kisses Luna's forehead before popping out of her.

Luna heads into the bathroom while Colson grabs his phone. Taking a picture of his new gift to post to his Instagram. He absolutely fucking loves them.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"When UR Girl gets U custom #docmartins 😍🙏🏽 U break em in right 👅 #hoteldiablo tour gna be 🔥🔥🔥🔥"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 4.9K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
4M 181K 64
Cal Jackson's new life as a rockstar fails to account for one thing: the existence of the girl he loves. ***** "What are you thinking about?" she ask...
542K 8.6K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
422 18 23
The year is 2019, and Better Living Industries has taken over the only part of the world that survived the 2012 Great Fires: Battery City, California...