Seven Dates A Weekend | RO ✓

By riveting-

[COMPLETED] ➠ SHORT LISTED UNDER "MATTERS OF HEART" CATEGORY FOR WATTPAD INDIA AWARDS 2021!!! NOW A FEATURED... More

before | the beginning
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
00 | epigraph
01 | the one in which the plan is ruined.
02 | the one in which they swap coffee and names.
03 | the one in which they have a moment
04 | the one in which they open up
05 | the one in which saloni has a job.
06 | the one in which there's a procedure
07 | the one in which it's finally Friday night
08 | the one in which date one has a reservation
09 | the one in which it's time for a healthy breakfast.
10 | the one in which he sings
11 | the one in which she has a cute lunch date.
12 | the one in which she has a movie date.
13 | the one in which she has a night racer date.
14 | the one in which there's sunday dates
15 | the one in which he doesn't show up
16 | the one in which she dates Aahan Kapoor.
17 | the one in which she goes viral.
18 | the one in which they kiss
19 | the one in which there's heartbreak
𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
00.2 | epigraph
00.3 | character aesthetic.
21 | the one in which there's a problem
22 | the one in which there's the ex
23 | the one in which there's mud cake and apple pie
24 | the one in which the villa is a getaway
25 | the one in which there's the amends and the plan.
26 | the one in which there's the confessions
27 | the one in which it's their date one
28 | the one in which there's sunrise and tapri ki chai
29 | the one in which there's food, coffee and movie dates.
30 | the one in which it's the final date
31 | the one in which you're it.
32 | the one in which north meets the west
33 | the one in which she got to start anew
34 | the one in which its Christmas engagement Party
35 | the one in which there's 10,000 dates for a lifetime
00.4 | AUTHORS NOTE
after | the ending

20 | the one in which she's gone.

257 33 4
By riveting-

Dear sir/madam,

This is Saloni Neeves here. By the time you've found this note, you must have noticed that I'm gone. I'm sorry I couldn't stay for the endings of this project. I have to go back to my reality. There are things I must fix at once. And, there are things I must face at once, and for all. Do not fret. I shall leave you with my email address and my bank details to wire me the money for my job. I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone on the team, including the lovely sponsors, producers as well as all the dates I've met. Thank you, for making this a successful series. I want to thank you all for this experience. I know it's a bit unprofessional of me to leave without a prior heads up. But I need to go back to my place this instant, urgently. I've recorded the final outro for the final date. You'll find it on the camera placed besides this note. I hope I did not disappoint you at work. And I humbly apologize for any mistakes I've made. I would also like to say a special thanks to Meera, without who I couldn't have managed so many dates alone. You were there for me as Colleagues and as a friend, for that I truly thank you. Once again, I thank you all. If I have to admit it, I must say this has taught me so much about people and my surroundings. I've seen and understood things that I never did before. My universe has expanded if I was being honest. But, what an adventure this was! For I've loved and learned so much, despite my outcome. And for that I must thank you all with my greatest gratitude.

With warm regards,

Saloni Neeves.

________

A/N : with this chapter, I can proudly say part one of the book has come to an conclusion!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 25.2K 57
Book #1 of the Stars Series. ~She taught him to speak out loud He taught her to hear the silence~ ✨ "Do you remember, What the hell did you do Miss...
1.2M 73.4K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
222K 11.3K 56
Plot twist : Your crush loves you back!💘 Join Spruha and Varad in their love journey🧡💙 𝗚𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 ~ "Varradd!! We're so close!" She said stutt...