Mistress's Good Boy (BWWM)

By Lovelshadows

*Warning there may be sensitive topics in the book* Where one's status is based on their Dominant or Submissi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25 Crimson Kisses for Him part 1
Chapter 26 Crimson Kisses For Him part 2
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 24

27.9K 832 226
By Lovelshadows

I rinse the mug out with scorching hot water, watching as the remanence of the coffee disappears down the drain. Once I shake out the water I set it across the wooden drying rack, and I make my way out the kitchen and back towards my room. The trip feels long like a few hours, and I can't tell whether that's because I'm dragging my feet, or because I'm actually dreading facing Ezra. His desperation, betrayal, something deeper. More primal. I pause in front of Noma's door taking a quick peek inside. Her room is still the way I left it, and no visible signs of Ezra lay insight. I lick the dryness of my lips wincing as my saliva burns the split. Turning around I look towards my room. The door is shut firm.

With heavy feet I walk across the hall and grip onto the doorknob, setting my forehead against the cool surface of the door. Sighing deeply, I twist the handle and swing the door open. My comforter ripples and then a head full of blackened ringlets immerge. My heart thuds against my chest, steady and firm. I step in closing the door behind me softly.

"Ezra." The boy preens, bottom lip wobbling as he detangles his limbs from the white sheets on my bed. He falls to the floor with a sickening thud, cracking his knees in his haste.

"How are you feeling?" I ask. He rounds the bed with an awkward grace and throws his arms around my neck, hopping into my arms with a violent launch. His legs wrap around my waist, and I find myself supporting his weight with the palms of hands secured to his bottom.

"Why did you ignore me?" He asks voice hoarse and scratchy. My arms begin to burn while holding him, so I move our bodies to the bed. "Ugh, my head his throbbing." He whimpers. I pet his bangs away and nose along his forehead, Ezra's quick to scrabble at the back of my t-shirt, burrowing in closer. More personal.

"I didn't know if you're punishment was over. I was just trying to follow the rules," I pet over his body, rubbing soothing circles into his back, and up into the nape of his neck which causes little gasps and moans to tumble out his mouth. Over the tip of his tailbone, across the swell of his behind. I massage little shapes into the meat. "I had to respect Mistress Buchanan's punishment." Ezra shivers.

"Eventually, she won't be able to punish me. She won't be able to command me, nor will anyone else." No. He fists his fingers in my shirt's collar and tugs me towards his face, lips ghosting over mine.

"You'll be my...permanent Dom, my bonded." I sit up from the bed guiding the sub with me so he's upright as well. He follows the movement without any protesting.

"Ezra?" I say capturing his face with my cool palms. He leans into the touch eyelids fluttering, but before they can close fully I give his shoulder a firm shake. He mumbles a small yes.

"We met at a club, about 6 days ago...six days ago Ezra," He grumbles pressing his chest to mine, caging my thigh between his own. "From what I've heard, we've already begun to um bond?" He nods excitedly, nuzzling into my collarbone. I can feel the large grin on his lips.

"Yeah! It's great, right?" My head shakes and I push the boy back so I can meet his gaze.

"This, what we have here...it's moving too quick too fast. I think we need to reevaluate—"

"We're compatible Ama'Rose, so compatible that the bond's development is happening unconsciously. We're two halves to the same whole, a perfectly constructed jigsaw which fits seamlessly," His eyelids droop until thick black lashes fan across his cheeks.

"You can handle my presence I know you can because we were made for each other. Moving too fast doesn't apply to us." It comes out of nowhere, the floodgate of tingles which washes over my body. Leaving my limbs ignited with pins and prickles of goosebumps. The conscious part of my mind darkens a bit, coating my vision in a filmy black screen. The only thing I can make out is Ezra, and all I can feel is haze. I lift a hand tangling the fingers in the semi-soft oily strands of his hair. Tugging him in close enough to where I'm able to drag the flat of my tongue across his ruby lips. Ezra just mewls, opening his mouth and chases my tongue with soft licks. He nips at the corner of my lip before chuckling quietly. His pupils are blown wide, obsidian black.

"See how you react to it so positively. That's about sixty percent of my aura. I never go above thirty percent, but I know you can handle it. I was made for you," He slurs. A very subtle tension builds in the pit of my stomach churning my insides unpleasantly. I want to grip the submissive up and ravish him from the inside out and this thought, which came from absolutely nowhere jars me. This couldn't be his presence? Could it? "Here's seventy-five percent. U-usually people go incoherent around this level, unresponsive, dead in the brain. But not you." I scrabble back to his face molding my lips to his; teeth gnashing with his own. Ezra returns the haste locking his fingers around my torso trying to tug the material of my shirt over my head. I lick a broad stripe across his tongue and then rip the white nightshirt off his body, buttons flinging across the room as well as loose flyaway threads. Ezra just pants into my mouth.

"Oh god, oh god, you're taking it so well, ngh fuck I'm going ninety percent." I rip my lips away from his swollen ones and I trace the column of his neck with butterfly kisses and nips. When I get to his shoulder a sickening possession takes root. I want to rake my fingers across the paleness of his skin, mark up his neck, claim him as mine. Take, take, take. A warm droplet splatters across my thigh snapping me out of the haze and I peek down glaring at black-crimson-red. Blood. When I look back towards Ezra, his neck is bared, and his eyes are screwed shut. He has trembling fingers planted over a large bite mark on his shoulder, caressing and petting along the angry looking wound. I grip my temple trying to shake the dizzying feeling away.

"E-Ezra, what the hell?" My presence wants to be unleashed, and it wants to suffocate the male submissive until he's pliant and needy. Lost in subspace. Ezra cracks an eye staring at me with these hungry orbs and then he shrugs the remaining scraps of his shirt off.

"My presence is too rich. Unhealthily, so I have to always keep it d-dialed down. To at least seventy percent. You, you have a completely different reaction to it though, a hungry reaction. You want me. A-and you made it to ninety percent. S Doms can only handle seventy before their body shuts down, seizures," He rasps tracing the skin of my arm. "We have to finish the bond, solidify it." Ezra shimmies out of his bottoms until he's in the complete nude and then he reaches under my bed and pulls out a black box. He shoots me a timid look before cracking the box open and retrieving the collar from inside.

"While we engage in sexual intercourse...we'll have to use our presences so that they'll be able to blend and intertwine," Ezra clamps the leather band around his neck tight and groans while rolling his head slowly. He climbs up to the front of the bed leaning on his forearms, exposing the pinkness of his hole. I choke with no words to be found. "You can penetrate me first mistress, and then if you want, I'll penetrate you or do whatever you want me to do. I bought you a strap on, it's in the box along with some other things." He raises his head peering over his shoulder. This wasn't happening, this couldn't be happening. Lifting the box lid, I gasp in shock and slam the lid shut. Oh god, that thing was big. He couldn't. Could he? Anyway, that wasn't the point. I didn't come here to solidify any bonds, I came here to perform aftercare, came here to apologize!

"Ezra we can't." But the boy shakes his head while reaching around to spread himself for me. His fingers are trembling, and his eyes are hooded. He's anticipating.

"We can. We need this bond. And I want it. Once we have it everything will be easier, more comfortable. We'll be able to take care of each other." I close my eyes feeling a headache. I grab the comforter and spread it across the boy's back, covering his intimate parts. A deep sigh leaves me, and I feel tired.

"Please, just give me some time. I need to situate myself and explore this new life. Let me settle before you start planning life long decisions," He rolls onto his back and stares at me, long and hard before sitting up. "You're still young, like me. And you have you're whole life ahead of you. Don't you think about the future? How you'll be and who you'll meet? Do you think we'll still be together by then, you as my sub and me as your Dom?" Ezra purses his lips and his expression falls flat. I reach for his hand and the boy grips onto my palm fast.

"You're special." He says as if that answers it all. I shake my head and try softening my features.

"I just don't want us rushing into anything only to regret it later, let's get to know one another as individuals first, and then we can go from there. Yeah, I might be compatible with your presence, but that doesn't mean our likes and interests correlate. I want to know who you are, what your story is," I caress his cheek and Ezra slumps into my arms, curling in tight like one of those Rollie Pollie bugs. "We can build on the relationship, okay? And at the end of the month, we can come back together and talk about this bond. Does that seem fair?" He sighs closing his eyes before nodding.

"And...from now on before you unleash your aura like that, we'll need to talk and discuss whether I'm comfortable with it," He pouts. "I wasn't comfortable with losing myself like that and I'm glad I came to my senses before anything bad happened. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy." I lie our bodies against the mattress and stroke my fingers over the bare skin of the boy. I close my eyes and shudder to myself. Ezra's aura was no joke, it was strong and downright dangerous, intoxicating. I look down at him and stifle the words trying to come out. Closing my eyes once more, I try to imagine what it would have been like if he had reached his full aura output. Had I not stopped. Where would we have been? What would have happened it I fed into his channeling with my own, blended our presences? I probably would have taken him. Would've gripped onto his hips until they would have turned red and bruised, would have spread his legs even wider and would have pressed my chest to his back as I—

"I'll tell you about who I was... what I am now. I'll tell you anything." I blink quickly clenching my thighs together to ease the heat. A soft hum tickles my vocal cords.

"Okay, I— that would be nice Ezra, thank you." Biting my lips, I try to force the painted images from my mind, of pinkened skin and soft moans, hazel eyes and the look of absolute worship embedded deep within them. 

~~~~
A/n

I was this close 👌🏾 to writing a sex scene this chapter based on strapons but then I didnt  😔 I should have though!!

Sorry again for chapter delay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 19.9K 27
~BOOK 1 Saviour series ~ **UNDER RECONSTRUCTION** Not everything is as it seems. Evan has never been loved, never been cared for. He has always been...
72K 1.7K 18
"Good girl, now, call me Daddy!" He whispers, his voice sexy as fuck. "Daddy!" I voiced out, but it came out as a whispering threat. "Louder!" He co...
459K 16.4K 9
** A/N-If you have read Book 1, Submissive part 1 & 2. Then you will enjoy this story. Book 3, Submissive 3 & 4 will follow soon.** Gabriel loved Win...
1.1M 31.7K 67
Book 1: The Submissive Series Xander is the Alpha of the Crimson Moon Pack, the most powerful Pack in the supernatural world. He is a strong and po...