Alpha Without a Pack...

By Puppies59

She was born to lead a pack, but she's just starting her journey to freedom and family... Sidney Blake never... More

Deleting Account Notice
Vote for new Cover
Short Character bio's
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
The End (sort of)

Chapter 52

2.8K 178 9
By Puppies59

                                             Sidney

When we finally got back to the guest house I was too exhausted to shower, or do anything else with how tired my brain was feeling. So after choosing to share a bunk with Fletcher and Gavin I conked out for two gloriously dead tired, nothingness sleep hours, before suddenly snapping awake out of no where. I knew I was still dead tired but for some reason the wolf in me was wide awake and wanted me to shower and get the reek of all these males off, right now apparently. Gavin and Fletcher were both sleeping innocently like the adorable pups they were so it was easy to wriggle my way out from between the two without waking them.

 I stood and no sooner had my feet come in contact with the wood floor I squealed softly, why was it so freaking cold! I jumped back over to the rug in the room as I glared at the offending floorboards that had assaulted my unassuming feet, only to have a deep chuckle break my concentration from the other bunk. "Okay that was the most adorable squeak ever." Beckett chuckled out softly in the silent room. "Shut up, the floor is freezing!" I whisper shouted back, effectively cutting off his chuckles as his half lidded eyes met my glare. "Where are you even going anyway?" He yawned back. 

"Bathroom, I have to wash the reek of you idiots off if I'm going to get anymore rest, but the stupid floor is like walking on ice." I hissed back, come to think of it the room was cool as well and the air had me shivering a little as Beck sighed over at me. "Here, go shower so the rest of us can sleep in peace." He grunted before throwing a pair of socks at me, he was acting grumpy but playing nice. "Thanks Sweet Cheeks, now go ahead and go back to sleep." I nodded as I slipped the warm socks onto my cold toes, grabbed myself a change of clothes and headed out into the hall, even the dogs were too tired to follow. 

The bathroom door was cracked open so I gave it a nudge open with my sock covered toe as I yawned, stupid wolf craving showers at ungodly hours of sleep time. I was so tired that it took my brain a few seconds longer to register the scene in front of my eyes, and a true scene it was. The alpha male himself freshly showered, hair dripping water over his bare shoulders, and his COMPLETELY naked body of full frontal display. I got an eyeful of just how 'well endowed' he was before he used his towel to cover himself with red rushing into his cheeks as he stammered out nonsense. I met his gaze head on with annoyance as I let him ramble on for a few more seconds, I was just too tired for this crud right now. 

"Bowen shut up." I grunted he effectively shut his mouth as I pinched the bridge of my nose. "You do realize they put locks on a door for a reason, right?" I gritted out through my teeth, my wolf's irritation seeping into my tone. "I didn't think anyone else would be up right now after last night." He rumbled out. "I wouldn't have been if my wolf hadn't decided we smell too much like you bunch of idiots and we need to get it off right now apparently!" I threw my arms up in the air in emphasis. "Oh..." he seemed puzzled but at the moment I really didn't care. "Okay B.S. get out it's my turn in the bathroom." I grabbed his elbow, ignoring the fact he was still naked as I shoved him out the door before closing it and firmly locking all of them out, now I could shower in peace and get back to bed.

                                                 Bowen

Well that had certainly been awkward, although it seemed Sid hadn't been all that bothered with seeing me naked. The fact she hadn't really reacted much at all was a small bruise to the ego but I was also thankful that she let the matter drop quickly enough as I headed back to my own room to rest. Hours later when everyone was rested enough to have some breakfast, although we had another small spectacle involving Tucker pantsing Micah in he kitchen. Micah took it in stride and acted like nothing happened as he strode across the room naked as the day he was born. I was about to scold both of them when Sidney walked into the room with her mutts and all of us froze, again she seemed completely disinterested.

 "What is with this place today and seeing you guys in the nude?! First Captain B.S. leaves the bathroom door open and now carrots is walking around the kitchen in his birthday suit. We eat in here you know!" She growled glaring at Micah with the last part he winced but still didn't bother covering himself. "You saw the boss man naked?" Micah raised as all of their eyes turned to me, they didn't seem pleased about that either. "What ever happened to the pants stay on rule?" She groaned with a slight face palm, I couldn't blame her for being annoyed with us right now. "But pants off is so much more fun, don't ya think Sid?" Micah had strolled into arms reach of her as he leaned in with a purr, the mutts growled but no one moved. 

"Why don't I join the topless party and you tell me?" Her words were delivered with the quick removal of her top that stunned all of us to stillness. "Maybe I'll join the naked party too, if you think you can handle it!" She snarled as she reached back to unclasp her bra. I found myself moving and at her side in an instant as I draped my own jacket over her and stopped her show of skin. I really didn't need to be dealing with a bunch of horny pack members right this minute, especially if I was amongst them. "I think we get the point Sid, Micah put some clothes on!" I snapped out an order as his darkened gaze snapped back to focus and he nodded before hurrying back upstairs to calm down after Sidney's little show. 

"Actually I don't think you do, you really don't seem to get it at all." She stated as she shrugged off my jacket and slipped her shirt back over her head to the disappointment and silent relief of all of us before meeting my gaze. "I don't care about you being naked, you aren't the first guys I've ever seen in the nude considering the whole shifters thing. So seeing you naked isn't a big deal in general, it doesn't embarrass me and honestly I don't care if you see me naked. I mean you technically already have when the doc had to fix me up but when my life isn't in danger your wolves look at my own nudity a lot differently and considering you idiots maybe your human sides do too." She sighed out, her words stung ever so slightly. 

"What does that have to do with anything?" Colt ever the voice of reason was the only one keeping better control than me at the moment considering I was still very close to the previously shirtless female. "Well it's obvious to everyone here that the human half is usually the more logical while the wolf is more instinctive. The simple fact is that's why it's so important to have control over the wolf half, but everyone has a breaking point, a limit to their control before they snap." She scanned our group shooting a glance over to a fully dressed Micah entering the room cautiously as we nodded our agreement. 

"Well the simple fact is without injuries involved ALL of our wolves are horny little b******ds and b****es, including my own on occasion. So although you fools walking around here naked doesn't bother me it does tend to bother my wolf." She gritted out softly, as if she hated the admittance. "So you mean to tell us that your little wolf want to jump our bones?" Emmett smirked as she balled her hands into fists but held her ground. "If she doesn't want to tear into you for disrespecting my personal space, yeah. Although usually she just wants to be aggressive with you not romantically interested, although for some reason she does find you bunch of fools increasingly attractive." She scoffed and I couldn't help smiling at that tid bit.

 "Wipe the grin off Bowen, think about what I'm saying here, the real point. I don't care if your naked or if you see me naked but both things can not continue to happen, it's not safe for anyone. Our wolves are only being drawn closer together as our friendship grows, and if they are forced to behave for too long under pressing circumstances, then limits will be reached and I don't think anyone wants the consequences of more than a few of us losing it." She frowned out, and now I understood. "If we're not careful about pushing our wolves to stay under control then our control might slip and we might end up in a blood bath with each other." I muttered slowly. 

"Pretty much, although there can be more dangerous outcomes." The last part was so soft that I knew only I had heard her, it made me wonder what she was thinking in that exact moment, and I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to know. "So keep the pants on and show a little less skin until our wolves calm down a bit, gotcha." Simon agreed as Colton came forward and handed Sid a full coffee mug, the look she gave him was a grateful one. "Thanks." She sighed with a small smile and a twinge of jealousy and annoyance came from the wolf inside me.

 "No problem, you still don't look like you feel fully awake." He chuckled back easily, since when was my beta so buddy buddy with the she wolf. "I'm not, not to mention the fact it's so stinking cold in here that I didn't want to get out of the warm blankets," she sighed back as she sipped the drink happily. "We still have to be at training in a couple of hours." I was a hit surprised when my tone came off more annoyed than intended, and Colton's raised brow showed he was aware of it too. Maybe Sidney was right about our wolves limits, mine had been pushing his bounds since she showed up and if I wasn't careful my own control might just break.

*Sorry about updates being slower than usual. I've been sick off and on as well as busy with so much lately. I'll still try to keep up the updates for all you amazing readers though.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.5K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan
235K 7.5K 167
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...