Raven and Lilly

Por bbangp

It was all over for Hinata Hyuga the moment she saw Naruto propose to Sakura in front of the Ichiraku ramen s... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19-
20-
22-
23-
24-
25-
26-
27-
28-
29-
30-
31
32-
33-
Epilogue

21-

6.2K 150 47
Por bbangp

Shock was the last thing Hinata would use to describe her feelings right now.

First she had almost died in an explosion and now some lion who could talk was telling her that it was her summon? And someone chosen by her dead mother at that.

"And how can I trust you? You could be with the people who attacked me and Sasuke." She tries to counter back.

The lion chuckled and jumped back.

A bright flash of blue light Hinata covering her eyes. When she opened them again, the lion was no more.

In its place was a man who looked like he was in his late twenties. He had a lean, built body with long, shoulder length midnight blue hair along with bright, shiny silver eyes.

A distant memory surfaced in Hinatas mind after seeing the man.

•flashback•

A three year old little girl was sitting on one of the swings in the isolated park.

Her short, shoulder length blue hair fanned around her every time the swing went up and down.

Her melodic giggled filled the quiet place, her lips curled into a grin as she played around.

Behind her was a man who looked like he was in his early twenties, pushing the swing lightly every time the little girl came back.

"No! No more Zu!" She screamed in glee, feeling the butterflies in her tummy.

"Okay then princess." He stopped pushing, letting the already slow swing come to a stop.

"Let's go back home. It's getting late, hm?" He took the little girls small hand in his much larger one and started walking towards the exit of the park.

"No! Carry me please!" The girl opened her arms wide.

Even though she could walk perfectly fine, she felt tired from all the playing she had done in the past hour.

"Really Hina? Didn't you say you're a big girl now?" The man asked, raising a brow.

"Yeah but I'm tired!" She whined, plopping on the ground like the little child that she was.

"Fine..." he drawled out slowly, giving into her cute pouty face.

"Yay! You're the best Zuzu!" She giggled happily, buzzing her face in the man's chest.

"You just keep inventing more nicknames for me, don't you? Just call me by my name, Zeus." Zeus finally said, even though he adored her nicknames.

"Nope! You'll always be my Su-e!" Hinata laughed happily, inventing another nickname with no sense.

Zeus shook his head but continued walking. Halfway back to the Hyuga compound, he heard soft snores in his ears.

He looked down at the little heiress in his arms to find her fast asleep.

A smile played out on his lips. She must have really exhausted herself while playing.

•end flashback•

Hinata gasped as millions of memories entered her mind at once. Her eyes filled with tears as she brought a shaky hand to her lips.

"Zuzu..." she croaked out, throwing herself around the man. Hinata cried on his shoulder, remembering the time of her early childhood she had spent with the shapeshifting lion.

"Where have you been all this time!?" She suddenly pulled back, looking at him with eyes full of worry and anger.

"I was with you all along. I just couldn't reveal myself or else you would be put in grave danger." He said guiltily, looking down.

It was true. Zeus had always been with Hinata, watching her grow up closer than she could ever imagine.

And that was because he was inside of her.

A part of him had been sealed inside of her by his old master, Hinatas mother, using the last of her breath and energy.

Her last words still rang in his ears like it had happened yesterday and not a decade ago.

"Please, take care of Hinata and Hanabi. Watch over them. Make sure they're safe and... let them live a... safe... l- life. I- tell them I l- love them... and remember, I love you too..."

Those fleeting words had been haunting him day after day.

He could only be free if Hinata was put in a life threatening situation. Only then and then could the rest of him escape her and merge with the rest of him, becoming whole to protect her.

But there was also another reason he couldn't reveal the part of him that wasn't trapped inside of the blue haired girl.

The lion summon was the summon summon in the whole world, so rare that only a few had been able, and powerful enough to obtain them.

It was also the most sought out summon that every treasure hunter was in search for.

But unbeknownst to them, it was within the Hyuga compound, buried deep in the base of a big, blossoming tree.

The only people who had even summoned the lions were all Hyugas or their ancestors.

Even though it might seem like you could choose whatever simmon you liked, it wasn't like that.

That summon had the right to reject you of Hey felt so. And hence why not  every hyuga was a lion summoner.

Only a select few, all of them who were dead now, making Hinata possibly the only lion summoner in the whole world.

"What do you mean Zu?" She asked, pulling away from the shapeshifting lion.

"No one knows where the lion summon scroll is, and if I had revealed myself to you before and you had summoned me in a fight, people would be coming after you like a dog chasing a stick." Zeus explained, running a hand through his long blue hair.

"Hmm... wait. Does that mean I'm your summoner now?" Hinatas eyes widened at the implications.

"If you want to, then yes. I have already chosen you, but if you think some other summon would be better for you then you can go ahead."  Zeus said openly.

Not missing a beat, Hinata was shaking her head furiously. "No! I want you and only you!" She said in an almost whiny tone.

"If that's what you wish." With a snap of his fingers, a big, pearly white scroll appeared in Zeus's hands.

He laid it flat on the ground and rolled it open.

Many names written in blood appeared on the scroll, but there were many spots that were empty.

The last spot that had something written in it was Hinatas mothers name.

"Now sign your name in your blood." Zeus instructed.

Hinata had never done this before, so she was very nervous.

She didn't know where she had to bite, but she had seen the rest of her friends bite their thumb hard until blood oozed out of it and use it sign, so she did the same.

It hurt for the first few seconds, but Hinata pushed past it and scribbled her name in big letters on the white paper.

"Done." She announced, retreaving her bloody thumb. She quickly healed the small bite and looked up at Zeus for what to do next.

"Now you have to answer him over there."

Hey guys!

Sorry for the late update, but it's exam season and I have a really hard Biology exam tomorrow that I needed to study for.

I think I'm gonna fail, but I have to give it a try.

November is also jam packed with exams, and with my sister's wedding smack dab in the middle of it, I don't know how much time I'll get to update.

I'll try to write some chapters and edit them before hand, but let's see what happens.

Also, pray for me y'all, I don't think I'll make it past with Biology and Geograohy this year.

Enjoy the update!

Bye!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

234K 6.5K 31
[COMPLETED] [mature audiences only] After the war things changed...Sasuke decided to stay, Hinata is still Grieving the lost of Neji , Naruto is so...
86.8K 3.2K 30
Hinata & Naruto started dating a while after the war. Although they've been together for a long time, they still have a lot of issues to work out. N...
42.1K 889 23
It's been 5 months since the incident with Toneri and the moon almost crashing into the earth...and 5 months since Naruto and Hinata started dating...
518K 16.6K 43
When the war had come to an end, rumors spread that Uchiha Sasuke was dead. Three years had passed since the war was ceased, Tsunade received a lette...