I'm Not Okay {FIN & EDITING}

By -yxungest

*MY FIRST BOYXBOY!* Zayden: a teen boy who doesn't know the definition of friends and family and wonders why... More

note + cast + playlist
Preview Of I'm Not Okay
{1} Normal and Simple
{2} My Therapist
{3} Glowing Stars
{4} "Are You New?"
{5} Session 1
{6} Two Different People With The Same Story
{7} Session 2
{8} Dead Flower
{9} Time
{10} Lunch Table
{11} Session 3
{12} The Woman
{13} Fuck It.
{14} Brothers
{15} Am I Adorable?
{16} Session 4
{17} What The Hell Is Going On?
{18} Don't Look Back
{19} Session 5
{20} What Am I Going To Do With You, Eden?
{21} Trying To Tell Mom The Truth
{22} Dinner Time Goes Wrong
{23} Hanging Out With Rhett: Part I
{24} Hanging Out With Rhett: Part II
{25} Hanging Out With Rhett: Part III
{26} Car Panic
{27} My Head Hurts Because Of Him But Makes Me Calm Too
{28} About Alexandrina
{29} Session 6
{30} The Meaning Of Sorry
{31} You're The Best Brother
{32} Money Is For Buying Things, Not For Bets
{33} Broken
{34} I Can't Be Gay {Picutre of Crevan}
{36} Couldn't Stay With You
{37} Session 7
{38} Beaten Eden
{39} Nightmare
{40} "Hi Zayden."
{41} Nightmare = Reality
{42} Session 8
{43} Forget
{44} Fucking Up My Mind
{45} A Scar
{46} Surprise MY ASS! Part I
{47} Surprise MY ASS! Part: II
{48} Draw Me Your Rage
{49} Trick or Treat, Smell My Blood
{50} Smile
{51} Sleep With A Brother
{52} Project A+
{53} Starch Out Laser Tag
{54} Nice Cheeks
{55} Session 9
{56} A Shoulder To Cry On
{57} Love Triangle
{58} "Normal One"
{59} The Park
{60} Cookies
{61} The F Word
{62} Special
{63} Session 10
{64} Questions
{65} Flashback
{66} I'm Not Okay
{67} Kisses And Holding Hands
{68} Everything's Okay...I Think
(69} Fight! Fight! Fight!
{70} One Side
{71} A Trip
{72} Flowers
{73} Kind of Like at First Sight
{74} The Dad Talks to Son Talk
{75} New and Old
{76} You're My Star
{77} Nice to See Everyone Here
{78} One Step to Okay
{79} Aunt Cassandra
{80} Hot Chocolate and Cookies
{81} A Fight Worth Fighting For
{82 & FIN} A Whole Family
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter: Movie Day

{35} Nurses Are A Pain In The Ass

5.9K 263 24
By -yxungest

 I was sitting in the class biting on my nails and trying to forget the event that happened earlier. What on earth made Crevan say that to me? Was he gay? Why couldn't he be gay? And if he wasn't gay, then why would he say that to me? Was he joking? If he was, that was a sick and a very twisted joke.

It wasn't good to walk around messing with people's emotions, not knowing if they would like you or not. Wait, I didn't like Crevan. He was just a boy who was annoying, liar, with a good hair, beautiful shining blue eyes, an amazing smile, and his astounding laugh.

I sighed and started to draw in my sketch absentmindedly, after some minutes, I looked down to see I was drawing Crevan, again. That one was different, though. His head was leaning back, smiling, and his cheeks were turned a little darker from laughing so hard. I shaded his eyes and I made a mental note to myself that I had to ask my parents for color pencils.

The next level was coloring instead of black and white. I wondered if my therapist would be happy that I was getting into drawing and becoming good at it. As I was shading Crevan's hair, there was a slam near me and I looked up to see Rhett sitting on the other side of the table. His head was down and he was slowly eating a yogurt. What was he doing there next to me? What did he want? He should ask before sitting in MY table.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I cleared my throat and tried to make words come out of my mouth but there was nothing. Rhett looked at me and he looked like shit. His skin was paler, he had bags under his eyes, and easily I knew something was way wrong. I pulled my sweater closer and remembered I had his jacket in my locker. He shook his head and went back to eating his yogurt, looking around the lunch room.

Was he looking for Alexandria? I looked behind me to see Crevan and Alexandria sitting together. Alexandrina was laughing but Crevan looked bored and in deep thought. He turned his head towards me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and went back to shading his eyes. If I made his eyes black, he was going to look like a demon and I honestly thought that he should be one after what he did to me. But if I put blue, it'll look exactly like him and just make him glow more, if that was even possible.

I groaned silently and tried to think which color I should put for his eyes. I heard something move so I quickly looked up to see Rhett clutching his arm. A dark red started to form on his shirt and we quickly jumped out of our seats, I held him and ran out of the lunch room. We was running down the hallway, pushing people out of the way, and telling them to move.

"Move away, idiots!" I screamed. They moved out of our way and they made a path for us. We down the path and turn the corner. When we finally got to the nurses office, I turned the handle but it didn't open. I saw that there was paper on the door and it said nurse was out for lunch.

I groaned and kicked the door. It wouldn't open and I was getting frustrated. Why every time something bad has happened, the nurse wasn't there? I heard a groan and I stopped kicking the door and turned around to see Rhett sitting on the floor holding his bleeding arm.

I crunched down and whispered "Stay with me okay?" I grabbed his bleeding arm and he hissed. "Keep holding it. Don't let go." He nodded and put my other hand on his bleeding arm. I looked around and no one was in the hallways. Nurses have always been a pain in the ass. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 1.7K 13
Dib decides to try a new way of exposing Zim. Dib states that it's for the sake of Earth. How Will this play out? Will it be successful or fall apart.
4.2K 161 25
Little um backstory hehe( this book is LITERALLY shit since I made this in what 7th grade so like be prepared for some cringing ass writing lol) Kell...
860 12 13
~ "What did you wish for?" "For you to be mine." ~ One day Dream introduces Karl to his best friend Sapnap. The two seem to click instantly but their...
786 94 40
When the popular Christian Turner is introduced to his girlfriends cute gay best friend things start to go south very quickly.