My Ikemen Sengoku Stories

By lucyw260

These stories are FanFics about Ikemen Sengoku. All these stories belong to me, I have written them all Howev... More

Missed Love (Nobunaga)
If MC Forgot Nobunaga (Again) (Nobu POV)
If MC Forgot Nobunaga (Again) Part 2
MC With A Nightmare - HC
"Not Again!" - Kenshin
Growing - Masamune
"What Did I Do To Deserve You?" - Kenshin
Punctures - Nobunaga
When You Flinch During An Argument - Kenshin
Warlords Catch MC Singing - HC
(TW) When You Flinch During An Argument - Ieyasu
Overworking - Kenshin
A Not So Right Drink - Mitsuhide
Break Up Prank - HC
When They Find You Crying - HC
When You Fall Asleep During War Council - HC
Rude Awakening - Yukimura
(TW)When You Flinch During An Argument - Hideyoshi
When You Are Sick - HC
When You Faint - HC
"I Don't Want To Sleep With You" Prank - HC
His Children - Shingen
Warlords During Quarantine - HC
Loving Views - Kenshin
Them With An MC Who Has Anxiety - HC
(TW) When You Flinch During An Argument - Nobunaga
When You Can't Sleep - HC
Future Date - Sasuke
Them On Their Wedding Day - HC
River Flows In You
Beauty Overboard - Motonari
Them With A Child - HC
Family Photo - Nobunaga
When They Are Drunk - HC
Them With An MC That Has Allergies - HC
"Always Come Back To Me" - Kenshin
When You Can't Sleep Part 2 - HC
The Time That Passed - Hideyoshi
Well Rested - Masamune
The Daily Escapades Of The Uesugi Family - Kohana Entry 1
Father To Be - Mitsuhide
My Scars Will Fade With Your Love - Nobunaga
Yore Of Shooting Stars - Nobunaga

Hold On Tight - Nobunaga

2.4K 52 2
By lucyw260

Nobunaga's trip was coming up soon, he wanted me to go with him because after he sorts out some business he had planned a special hot springs stay for us.

Obviously I wasn't going to pass up a chance to go somewhere with Nobunaga with no guards or anything at all, even though Hideyoshi insisted he allow some vassals to come along, Nobunaga was adamant in saying no.

It was the day of the trip, we were planning on travelling light so we could get their faster and wouldn't be slowed down.

I was just looking over the stuff we had prepared to take with us when a pair of arms slid their way around my waist and a chin was put onto my shoulder.

"Are you ready?" A deep voice asked turning their head to leave little kisses in the crook of my neck.

I giggled, "Whats got into you? and to answer your question yes I am" I felt a little giddy while Nobunaga's breath played over my neck and shoulder.

"Hmmmmm" Nobunaga responded while still kissing my neck

I turned around in his arms which made him stop kissing me. What a dumb decision that was because now I missed it. "Soooo whats wrong?"I asked, resting my hands on his sculpted chest.

"I just thought you deserved a little reward" He smirked and let his hands drop from my back walking out to the balcony.

Okay what even was that just now. How unexpected, now my brain Is fuzzy. Okay back to checking if we are set to leave soon.

TIME SKIP

We had everything we needed. I stepped out onto the balcony and watched Nobunaga look over his town with a proud smile it made me proud just watching him stand their. Sometimes I think to myself how is it even possible I am with THE Nobunaga Oda.

As I was consumed in my thoughts and just staring I hadn't realised he had walked right up to me. "I'm getting the feeling you are a bit out of it today" He stated while brushing his hand across my cheek.

I snapped out of my thoughts and shook my head. "If I am its because of you" I told him, he seemed pleased with my response.

"We're leaving very soon, see you have everything" Nobunaga said as he walked out the Tenshu with that signature smirk in place on his face.

TIME SKIP

The warlords were waving us off. Nobunaga got on his horse and put his hand out to me, I took it and he pulled me up placing me in front of me. Even though I could ride on my own now, me and Nobunaga always rode together it was our thing. He put his arm around me and held me securely so my back was pressed up against his chest.

We said our goodbyes to the guys and then Nobunaga kicked the horse into a start.

We'd been riding for a couple minutes and could no longer see the castle from where we were.

"You're awfully quiet Y/n" Nobunaga said and I could feel his gaze on me so I turned around to look at him.

"I was just thinking about us" I said with a big smile on my face

Nobunaga slowed the horse down to a trot and guided my chin to look in his eyes. "What about us?" He asked looking a bit unsettled

"Nothing bad I assure you. I've been with you for over a year now but I still can't wrap my finger around the fact that I'm ACTUALLY with you" I said running my hand down his arm, I felt his arm tense.

"And why is that?" Nobunaga asked looking extremely amused

I sighed. "Well look at you, you're so handsome and perfect and you're a historical figure" I told him before looking around to look at the scenery but just to go back to the one thing I truly wanted to continue looking at which was Nobunaga.

"Well maybe you should get used to it, because no other person is going to take your place" He stated so regally and sure.

"I don't think I can but thanks for thinking that way" I said leaning up and kissing him on the cheek and then watching the blur of the countryside as Nobunaga sped the horse up.

TIME SKIP

We were quite far out, I estimated we had been riding for nearly 2 hours we still had a long journey ahead of us as we were not scheduled to get there until tomorrow morning.

Nobunaga leaned down to me and I wondered what he was doing then I felt him at the base of my ear

"Don't be alarmed but we are being followed" He said in the most casual way ever like he had just told me what we were having for lunch.

I appreciated him keeping me in the loop and having it so I won't be confused if something were to break out. I nodded my head and forced a smile up at him because I was worried. He ran his hand down my hair reassuringly.

All of a sudden I felt Nobunaga urge the horse faster and felt his arm tighten around me in a protective way.

I grabbed hold of the side of the horse in surprise at the velocity of which we were going

We raced past all the trees and right past a cliff edge in which Nobunaga had already reared the horse away from the edge so we wouldn't be sent down it.

I kept my sight forward and didn't look back I didn't want to draw more attention to us.

I could hear other galloping horses other than ours so I guessed they were following. You know Nobunaga really is great I never even knew or would even think that someone is following us.

TIME SKIP

Nobunaga finally stopped the horse after about I'd say 10 minutes. He dismounted quickly and picked me up off the horse and placed me on the ground next to him.

"Go stand behind that tree" He pointed at the tree and ushered me over there after kissing my head

I didn't say anything I just followed his orders I trusted him completely. I walked over to the tree and made sure I couldn't be seen as I watched Nobunaga stride off with a flourish of his Haori without even getting back on his horse. Was he going to fight these people on the ground when they had horses It didn't seem fair but I believed in him.

TIME SKIP

I could hear very faint slashes of metal against the air and each other then everything went silent. I couldn't help but be worried over who had won.

Relief rushed through me as I saw Nobunaga emerge from around the corner sheathing his sword. I slowly moved away from the tree and came up to him and wrapped my arms around him.

He embraced me back and whispered "Everything is okay now" in my ear

We got back on the horse and we set off again making it to the region in which he had to go to on time.

TIME SKIP

Okay all the business is sorted now.

Nobunaga declined the lords offer to stay over night very politely as we were planning to head to the hot springs on the same day. 

We got ready to leave again and Nobunaga extended his hand towards me to pull me onto the horse I stopped and didn't take his hand and just stared having Déjà Vu from when we started this journey.

"Whats wrong Y/n?" Nobunaga called looking down on me with a hint of worry and curiosity.

"O...oh sorry I was just spacing a bit" I took his hand and he pulled me up and sat me in front of him again, I fit snugly in between him and the horse.

We rode off into the sunset at top speed with the wind whooshing past us in the most exhilarating way.

We were quite far out and very close to the hot springs now, I was standing up kind of on the horse to get a better view of the scenery when my leg slipped from the side of the horse and gravity was pulling me down to the dirt path.

"Y/N!!" Nobunaga shouted to me reaching out to try and grab me before I hit the ground but it was too late I was already out of reach. 

What am I going to do there is no saving myself I thought as I plummeted towards the ground. I hit the ground with a thud and immediately felt a pain shoot up my back. 

Nobunaga slowed down his horse and stopped it a bit of a distance away from me I could hear him running over calling to me "Y/n? Y/n? Are you okay!?" I wanted to tell him not to worry but I couldn't get the words out. 

He came over and kneeled right next me running his hand down my cheek and wiping away some bits of dirt. I wasn't crying mainly because I was in complete shock. "Are you okay, does anything hurt? I'm sorry" 

"It's okay It wasn't your fault I was being dumb" I told him but the concerned grimace never left his face. "My back hurts but I think everything else is fine.

Nobunaga helped me sit up slowly and carefully supporting my back with his strong hand. Even after I was sitting in the dirt his hand never left my back. It was dark now and I could hear the crickets.

"We can't get back on the horse with you like this, we aren't far from the springs I'll carry you" He said as he picked me up in his arms bridal style and started walking. 

"No! no it's fine I can walk" I quickly said as he was walking further away from where I fell

"No there is no getting out of this I won't have you hurt or strain your back even more than it is" I didn't argue with him anymore and we began walking to the hot springs. Nobunaga had called for the horse to follow along beside us.

TIME SKIP

Luckily at the hot springs there was a doctor around so Nobunaga asked him actually it was more like ordered him to look at my back. He said it was only a sprain and is likely to bruise but  if I dont overly strain my back it should get better within a week.

I still wanted to have our little vacation so we were going to use the hot springs of, course Nobunaga insisted on carrying me there and putting me in the water, he then climbed in himself and positioned himself next to me so my back was leaning up his hard muscular chest. 

"Does it look bruised?" I asked him, he examined my back.

"Yes there is a rather big bruise in the middle of your back" Nobunaga said guiltily as he ran his hand ever so gently over the bruise outlining it, his hand with the mixture of the warm water felt really nice on my back.

I couldn't really turn around without causing my back more harm but I wanted to reassure him again "Nobunaga I don't blame you for this, I appreciate you trying to save me If I had been more careful this wouldn't have happened. So please dont blame yourself I hate seeing you like this, you being sad will make me sad. 

I picked his hand up from the water and placed a kiss upon it. I heard and felt him suck in a breath in surprise. 

"Your right there's nothing I can do now, I won't ruin this by being miserable". He told me and placed a kiss against my bare shoulder. 

We sat there in the same position for awhile in the water just absorbing each others company and the healing quality of the minerals.

AUTHORS NOTE

This is 3 days late, last week was a really stressful week I had lots of deadline and performances so I hope you forgive me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 885 15
A story about the daily life of a married Kenma and Shoyo. ------------------- This story will include... -Fluff -Boy X Boy -Manga Spoilers -Smut(?) ...
116K 2.4K 61
Disclaimer: I DONT OWN NARUTO I also don't own the art, it belongs to its respectful owners. Enjoy the story, feel free to comment and vote.
7.5K 154 7
Naruto & Bleach Xover Rated: M, English, Supernatural & Fantasy, Naruto U., G.S. Yamamoto, Words: 36k, Published: Apr 19, 2019 Updated: May 28, 2019 ...
2K 52 9
DISCONTINUED My AO3 tag is @/ oofadora if you wanna read it there or it gets deleted by Wattpad The only part of this story that I own is the plot...