Steve Saga - Glitch Tales

By Echo_Writes_Chaos

Sabre, Lucas, and Rainbow Steve have just defeated Chaos Steve and saved Light Steve. They are hoping for som... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 Part 1
Update
Chapter 4 Part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
1k Views!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
I'm Back!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
2.7K!!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Finale)

5K Veiws and Important News!

298 12 2
By Echo_Writes_Chaos

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for 5K veiws! 

It makes me so happy to see everyone enjoying my Fanfic! :)

I have also posted the first chapter of the second book of the trilogy Glitch Tales! It's called Glitch Tales - Wrong War and I hope you enjoy it as much as you have enjoyed this one! If you all have any suggestions or ideas for more fanfics or books you would like me to post, please comment them and I would love to hear what all you think!

I believe that is all and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Yours Truly,

Me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.5K 1.7K 84
Sabre's been in the Steves' world for quite some time. He chose to stay there, with all his friends, and live there for the rest of his life. But he...
9.1K 220 20
A Steve Saga Au where Rainbow Steve,Light Steve,Sabre, and Lucas were just relaxing at the Rainbow Town until Rainbow Steve felt odd about Nightmare...
696 33 9
Something emerges from the wilderness a year after Sabre left the Steve World. A Forest Steve? Aren't they all gone? It turns out that one more Fores...
656 11 10
Book 2 of The Horror Saga. Lucas, Rainbow and Void have made it out of Minecraft, but now they face a new set of problems - Lucas is unconscious and...