Chapter 10

Hey Everybody,

Here is the next chapter.Sorry it took so long to post. I would also like to thank everybody again for 1k! If you have any questions about the story so far, leave them in the comment section and I will be happy to answer them!

Yours Truly,

Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark Steve was building another machine to pass the time. He honestly didn't have, much to do and he found this relaxing for some reason. He sighed as he finished it and went over to the bench nearby. He was in the basement of the Palace, which was huge and filled up with various machines and chests.

"Do you mind if I sit with you?" Dark Steve looked over to see Ghost Steve. He smiled and patted the spot next him. "Go ahead Green Steve."

Ghost Steve smiled back and took a seat. "You ok?" Dark Steve sighed, "I honestly don't know anymore." "Do you think we could stop it, maybe it's not too late." Dark Steve looked at Ghost Steve, "Y'know what, maybe you are right... But how? Only Sabre can actually stop this now. Not even a machine can fully fix it, only him." Ghost Steve laughed, "Who said we would need a machine. A machine may help but what meant was you need to tell him."

Dark Steve shook his head, "Why would he believe anything I say. We have been battling for a while now and I have hurt him and his friends. There is no reason for him to listen to me, much less let me help." "Well you have to try. He will die, and that monster will be back. You may not believe me, but you have a choice. Now I better go and find Sabre. So, you take care. I'll see you later Blue Steve." Ghost Steve then left and Dark Steve thought over what he should do."

...

Spencer sat down his head in his hands. He was in Minecraft, trapped in a cave system. He could barely see his hand in front of his face. He had walked around for a little while but stopped when he fell and landed 5 blocks down. Now he was crouched on the ground hugging on his knees, hopping that when he opened his eyes he will see sunlight again.

He didn't know how he had gotten here. He had been at a sleepover with his friends. Moose had invited them all to his house. It had been him, Sabre, and Unspeakable, also Moose. Sabre had never shown up, so they had decided to call him. He hadn't picked up even after a few times. They had done something else, but he couldn't remember what. Well everything except for a pair of red eyes.

He sighed, he was never going to get out of here acting like this. He stood up, "It might take a while, but I will get out of here! Even if it means I will have to punch my way out of here." He then started the long process of mining a stair case with his bare hands to the surface.

...

Boss Steve looked around his base. He had sensed an evil presence, but he couldn't pinpoint where it was coming from. It was very powerful, like nothing he had ever felt before. If this thing had sided with Rainbow Steve in the war, then he was done for. He needed to prepare and get in touch with Shark. Maybe he knew something about this.

Back at Rainbow Steve's Base, he was pacing nervously. He had sensed something very powerful and evil. It was something very powerful and evil. It was much more powerful than him and Boss Steve combined. If it had sided with Boss Steve, then he would have a big problem. He needed to find and talk to him. Maybe he knew something about this.