Chapter 23 (Finale)

Hello everyone!

So here is the finale chapter! Now I what you are probably thinking "Cookie how could this be the end!" Well...

This is actually a trilogy series and I was dumb and forgot to mention it in the first chapter... Yeah, so now you know!

Also just wanted to mention how happy I am that Sabre brought back the Steve Saga!

I hope you enjoy and have an awesome day!

Yours Truly,

Me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nathan went over to Dark Steve and Ghost Steve. They had just completed the machine to dispose of Nightmare Steve and we're just setting it up with redstone. Dark Steve looked at him once he stopped next to him, "How is Sabre?" "Tired. I helped him back to his room so he could sleep. He said he would tell us what happened when he woke up." Dark Steve nodded and took out some Super Condensed Rainbow Stone. Nathan looked at it in fascination.

"Wow! It's so shiny!" Dark Steve laughed a little and nodded. "This is Super Condensed Rainbow Stone. I only have a little but I'm going to use it to counter act Nightmare Steve's darkness." He went over to the redstone power source and added the stone. "Alright, I believe that's all. Ghost Steve!" Ghost Steve nodded and took out the essence, which he put into the machine. "You might want to stand back for this." Dark Steve said and Nathan quickly backed up. The Steves looked at each other and nodded. Dark Steve then pulled the lever and quickly backed up to Lucas.

They waited a minute as the lightning continued and once it stopped, Dark Steve walked over and turned it off. He checked the machine and looked back smiling. "Well, we won't need to worry about Nightmare Steve anymore." The others smiled and they all happily cheered. "So, now that that is over, I wanted to tell you about something." Dark Steve looked at him curiously, "Yes, what is it?" "Well you see... When I asked Sabre how the battle went, he said that he had been losing but that someone helped him. Do you know of anyone who could have helped him?"

Dark Steve shook his head and Ghost Steve didn't seem to know either. "As you said he is going to tell us everything when he wakes up. Anyways, he was probably really tired so don't think too hard on it." Lucas nodded and then walked back towards the castle. They had a long journey ahead of them.

...

Lucas was pacing in his room, although this time Spencer was asleep in his bed. Lucas would glance at him every once in a while. They still had no idea what had happened to him and they were still stuck here with no way to get out. Sabre was still missing and Dark Steve was on the loose. Lucas could feel that something bad was going to happen soon and it made him nervous.

He needed to prepare and rally his forces for the battle he knew was coming. The others were outside talking and he could only imagine what they must feel at seeing Spencer like this. He would find whoever did this and make them pay. Though now that he thought about it, this is exactly something Dark Steve would do. Lucas looked down as he thought how smug he must look right now.

Lucas looked back at the bed as he heard a whimper and saw Spencer waking up. "Does everything feel better?" Spencer nervously glanced around the room before nodding. "You're safe now. You should probably sleep some more, I'll stay here and watch over you." Spencer painfully smiled at him and then fell back asleep. Lucas sat down the floor and started planning. He would make whoever did this pay! And he would find Sabre!

...

Boss Steve and Rainbow Steve glared at each other as they stepped into their side of the machine. "Is this even going to work with them being at odds with each other?" Shark sighed and shrugged, "We don't even know how long we have until this... thing attacks us! We have to do this now. Honestly though, it won't help to wait. They basically started a war against each other because of, well, this! Might as well try it now."

Shark turned to the two Steves, "You two need to both think about how you need to work together to find this dark entity, or else this machine won't work! Please for like two minutes can you two not be enemies!" The two Steves looked at each other and nodded. "Truce?" Rainbow Steve asked. "Truce."  Bass Steve agreed. Shark smiled and got ready to pull the lever. "Alright, let's do this. 3, 2, 1!" He pulled the lever and enormous amount of lightening went off. Shark and Preston quickly ran back for some shelter and waited until the lightening stopped.

The two cautiously walked back to the machine once the lightening ended and Shark pulled the lever again. The Steves stumbled out clearly confused and disoriented. "Did it work?" Shark asked eagerly. Boss Steve looked down in fear and Rainbow Steve walked over to him. "Unfortunately it did..." Shark looked at him confused, "What do you mean unfortunately? I thought we wanted it to work." Preston looked at each of them and sighed nervously, "And why is that bad?" Rainbow Steve looked down, "Well, we found the entity, but..." Boss Steve suddenly looked up and said, "Because he is already here!" Shark stepped back in fear and surprise and Preston, still not entirely sure what was going on, nodded nervously. Though for a split second Preston saw a glitchy figure with red eyes, but it disappeared before he could tell the others. Preston sighed, why was everything so complicated.