Chapter 4 Part 1

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say real quick that the reason I split chapter 4 into two parts is because, when I first wrote this chapter I hadn't been planning on posting it. So when I looked and realized that there were 22 paragraphs, I decided I would just split it in half.

That's all! Yours Truly,

Cookie Kitty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas continued to run thru the forest in the direction he had heard the lightening. He had planned on flying there, but he was still getting used to how Minecraft worked now, and he didn't know how to open his inventory. He could ask Rainbow Steve for help, but he wasn't ready yet to tell him that he was now in Minecraft. He was only a program anyways.

"Where are we going?" Rainbow Steve asked, who now was flying right next to him. "In the direction I heard all the lightening from, when Dark Steve turned on the machine. That is hopefully where we will find Sabre." Rainbow Steve gave him a worried look before turning away. "Are you sure you have enough supplies, what did you bring?" Lucas was about to open his inventory to look when he remembered he didn't know how. He concentrated and remembered. "A sword, a pickaxe, some fireworks, and a stack of dirt."

Rainbow Steve looked at him and tilted his head. "Are you sure that's enough stuff. This is Dark Steve we're talking about. He is very powerful." Lucas nodded, "Yeah, it's enough. We should be fine, I hope. We just have to sneak in and sneak out with Sabre." Rainbow Steve didn't seem convinced but nodded. "If you say so."

Lucas continued running looking for anything that looked out of the ordinary. He took a step forward but tripped on a small bush and fell face first. He groaned as he slowly pulled himself up. "A-are you okay?" Rainbow Steve asked. Lucas nodded and looked at him. Fear and confusion was what he was. "Uh, what's wrong?" Rainbow Steve slowly started coming closer to him. "What are you not telling me, Lucas. Users can't trip on bushes and make expressions on their faces. What are you hiding?"

Lucas looked away nervously, he had never seen Rainbow Steve this scary. Lucas took a step back, he didn't know why he felt so nervous. "Uh um, I'm uh... I'm in Minecraft and I don't mean logged on or anything like that. I am a part of Minecraft. I don't know how I got here or how to get back. But if I'm here, then I'm afraid that Sabre might be in Minecraft too and he is still being held by Dark Steve."

Rainbow Steve tilted his head. "Do you think that maybe it was Dark Steve's machine? Right after he turned it on was when this happened, correct?" 'If Dark Steve had done this on purpose, then Sabre was in even more danger. 'Lucas thought. "If only I could use my elytra's we could look a lot quicker. Rainbow Steve looked at him confused. "Why can't you?" Lucas blushed in embarrassment. "Um well I don't know how to access my fireworks from my inventory."

Lucas saw a smile crawl across Rainbow Steve's face. He crossed his arms. "Hey, it's not funny!" Rainbow Steve started to laugh, which made Lucas blush even more. "Stop laughing! This is a very serious matter." Rainbow Steve took a few deep breaths to calm himself, then he looked apologetically at Lucas. "I'm sorry, it's just so easy." "Well then why don't you show me." Lucas said frustrated. "Okay, okay, so first concentrate on at looking at the items you have. Then pick which one you want, and it will appear in your hand. It's as simple as that! You'll get more used to it eventually." Lucas did as Rainbow Steve had instructed and after a few tries got the fireworks and they continued their search.

...

Sabre was bored out of his mind. Dark Steve had told him to sit in this chair and then left. The room was mad out of iron blocks. The only way in and out was the iron door he had come in from. He knew he was in danger here, but he had gotten tired of being scared a while ago. He had so much energy he felt like he was going to explode. Sabre couldn't sit there any longer, he stood up.

Nothing happened so he sighed in relief. He walked around in circles for a while, until he heard footsteps approaching. He quickly ran back to the chair and sat back down. Not noticing how he had ran 3 times faster than a normal sprint. Dark Steve opened the door and motioned for him to follow. He gave him a confused look and cautiously followed Dark Steve out of the room.

Dark Steve silently lead him down a hallway into a room made completely out of condensed shadow stone. In the center of the room was a very familiar portal. "B-but how?! We destroyed all the shadow stone! How you get more and how did recreate the portal?! I thought we destroyed the link?!" Dark Steve sneered at him, then turned to look at the portal. "I have my ways of making shadow, that you don't need to know. And to answer your other question, it was actually very to rebuild a Nightmare Portal, I just needed all the right blocks. Activating was a bit tricky, but that will be explained later."

Dark Steve took a step forward and gestured for Sabre to follow. "N-no, I refuse, I won't go in it." Dark Steve glanced at him and grinned. Sabre defiantly stood in place but jumped as a bolt of lightning struck the block right next to him. "I did tell I would use force if necessary. So, are you sure you don't want to move forward?" Sabre glared at him but took a few steps forward. Dark Steve shrugged and shut the doors behind them and walked up to the portal. He summoned more lightening and Sabre was forced closer to the portal.

"Amazing, isn't it? A completely different dimension right thru this portal. It was made by him y'know, by Nightmare Steve. He grinned as he looked at Sabre. "And soon it will be your dimension." Sabre looked at him confused and opened his mouth to ask what he meant, but before he could Dark Steve grabbed his arm. Dark Steve laughed and threw Sabre into the portal. He then jumped in also.