Chapter 1

Hello! I'm CookieKitty0033, or just Cookie.

This is the first fanfiction of mine that I have ever published and I am very excited to start posting more!

Just so everybody knows this takes place in between the 2nd Chaos Steve vs Light Steve battle and when Infinity Steve destroys Rainbow Steve.

Also Sabre and the rest of the group are awesome so please subscribe to him.

I hope you enjoy! ;p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabre pulled a lever, locking Light Steve into a stasis machine they had built on the second level of the Steve temple. Rainbow Steve looked at Sabre and Lucas. "So, like is he gone forever?" Lucas was silent, but Sabre replied, "I don't know it looked like both Chaos Steve and Ultra Steve lost their rainbow halves. We barely had the time to make this machine and get Light Steve to it before he ... well ... you know."

Rainbow Steve nodded his head, he remembered the battle. It was technically also a stale mate like the others, but at the end both Chaos and Ultra Steve had used up so much power that they had returned to Dark and Light Steve. "We should make some light stone and infuse it with him. Hopefully it will help." Lucas nodded his head.

"I'll start collecting the supplies." Lucas ran out of the Steve Temple and into the house. He got some redstone, cool, and white wool. He ran back and tossed it to Sabre. "Thanks," Sabre looked at Rainbow Steve, "I'll start making it. You can stay here and watch over Light Steve. Lucas come on we got to hurry!" Sabre and Lucas flew with their elytra's over to the Rainbow Tree.

Sabre placed the wool and coal into the Stone Machine and turned it on. "Rainbow Steve, we should have some Light Stone soon," Sabre yelled. He knew Rainbow Steve could hear him but was probably too concerned about Light Steve to reply. "Sabre, turn around and back up quickly!" Lucas said fear in his voice." Huh, what's wrong?" Sabre asked as he turned around.

It was Dark Steve! He was standing not too far away, watching them. "Why is he just standing there?" Sabre questioned as he took a step back. "I don't know, maybe he is still too weak?" Sabre shrugged and continued to watch the motionless Dark Steve.

Suddenly lightning struck Sabre and he disappeared. "Sabre!" Lucas yelled. Rainbow Steve flew over and landed next to Lucas. "What happened! Where is Sabre?" Lucas looked around but both Dark Steve and Sabre were gone. "I-I don't know... Sabre got hit by some lightening and now he's gone."

"Lucas can you hear me?" Lucas looked up. "Yes, I can, where are you?" "I don't know. I'm in some machine. I can't break anything, and the machine has yellow and red wool." Rainbow Steve looked at Lucas, "What did he say?" Lucas explained the situation so far to Rainbow Steve.

"Uhh, Lucas, Dark Steve just walked up to the machine. He is about to pull the lever!" Lucas ran back to the Steve Temple. "We can't help you if we don't know where you are!" "Lucas they pulled the lever!" Lightening started to happen in the east. Lucas turned in that direction, but before he could take a step forward his screen froze up.

Lucas groaned, he tried to get Minecraft to load back up, but it wouldn't. "Hey Sabre, my computer just froze up." No response came back. Suddenly all his screens turned to static. Lucas looked at them, 'What is happening!' Two red eyes then appeared on the main monitor. Lucas backed up and yelled again to Sabre, "Sabre, is this a prank? Cause it is really not funny." The room then started to spin, and Lucas blinked, but it only made everything more fuzzy. Then everything went black.