Sophitz kotlc

By KTandBA

Sophie eventually comes to a point in her life when she knows she has to choose. Fitz or Keefe? Which will wo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Untitled Part 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Hey Guys!!!
Chapter 45
were so close!
ALMOST!!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Hello!!
Hi, again. Sorry for your suspense.
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Hello guys!
Chapter 56
Hi peoples
Chapter 58
I need YOUR opinion
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Hello, sorry this isn't a chapter!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 26

1.6K 8 8
By KTandBA

Sophie awoke and smiled, as the realization of where she was hit her. She was in her new home; Silverfield and she was as happy as ever. She nudged Fitz and his eyes darted open, looking side to side and then realization clicking in his eyes and he smiled. "Goodmorning.." He yawned. Sophie smiled. "Good morning." He sat there for a moment, then a hint of playfulness returned into his eyes. "Want some Mallowmelt Ice cream?" He looked at her, grinning as she nodded. "I have been dying for some!" He smiled. "Me too" He said as he heaved himself off of their giant canopy bed and pulled on some long socks. Sophie jumped out of bed as well, slipping on her fluffy white slippers Edaline had given her before the wedding. Together, they darted down the huge stairs, and slid into the second floor. Sophie followed Fitz, not knowing at all where to go because this giant castle-house was full of glass and mirrors and everything in between. He eventually stopped at a human Quick-Ice cream machine that looked like they had snatched from a McDonalds somewhere. The machine had Dex-efied gatgets hanging off of it, that kind of looked like purple vines. Fitz grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and a spoon from the droor, and scrambled over to the machine, shoving the handle down so the gooey, cold Ice Cream could file out into his bowl. Sophie was surprised on how high he filled his bowl. But to be honest, she did the same. They both sat down in a beanbag, sitting in front of another gadget that looked like a human TV but this time with what looked like yellow twigs sticking out of the bottom. Fitz smiled at her as he told her "We can watch human movies on this thing! Isn't this just fantastic?!!" He jumped up and down like a little kid in excitement. He was doing this for her. She didn't know how to describe her incredible joy. 

Grateful

Lucky

Appreciated

Cared for

Loved. 

The last word mattered the most. She was loved. As happy as ever. Everything was perfect

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 60 25
Sokeefe Oneshots There might be some spoilers to book 9 but I will try to make up as much of it as I can. All of these Character belong to the amazi...
73.6K 994 38
Was written 2 year ago! This one is exactly like the first one I wrote and it will probably have the same amount of chapters! Please feel free to giv...
320K 5.5K 99
Sophie grew tired of the constant Neverseen attacks that were terrorizing the Elven population, along with her friends and family. After regaining co...
72.5K 680 17
Sophie and Fitz are cognates, and one of the strongest duos the Elvin World has seen. Danger after danger comes their way, so can the budding romance...