Professional Jacka*s

By apricitys

"What's your name?" "You can call me 'yours'," he paused, "or a professional jackass." Ryan Key, the iconic c... More

characters
@ trio texts
@ trio texts; 02
@ trio texts; 03
@trio texts; 04
01; 3 boys and a lollipop
02; mercy's golden boy
03; bear diner
04; more like bae-yonce
@ texts from: ryan to: juni
05; a little dreaming moment
06; you look fruity
07; click
@ trio texts; 05
08; not a friend that's a boy
09; blinding blonde hair
10; so here is our plan
11; is this her period talking?
12; skinny
13; it's fine
14; she's literally perfect
15; just company
16; fake to me
17; you're going to make me cry
18; the fish are swimming
19; oh
20; 5 AM
21; black scrunchie
22; please don't cry
24; happy birthday, by the way
25; i'm sorry
26; i'm sorry part 2

23; you owe me

1.1K 63 24
By apricitys

23; you owe me

I laughed, "You owe me."

Turns out we were both fine after the accident. No broken bones or bad injuries except for my badly scraped calf. I sighed and looked down at my leg. It still hurt to put all my weight on it, so the hospital gave me crutches; while Ryan was walking around just fine.

Ryan changed his clothes into a yellow flannel, black jeans and a black t-shirt underneath. He was carrying a bag of clothes that he had on earlier, all ripped up and no longer wearable. He scratches the back of his head and laughs back, "I'm sorry, I lost control of the bike."

I shrugged, "It's fine, I had fun."

I looked down at my pants. Half of the pant leg was ripped, and so did my shirt's sleeve.

"Sorry about your clothes too," Ryan laughs, punching me on my good shoulder.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, losing balance and catching myself with the crutches. I pretended to be in pain, clutching my shoulder and made a face that looked like I was about to cry.

"Wait, I'm sorry," Ryan begs, grabbing my elbow softly and patted my shoulder gently, "I forgot."

I started laughing at his reaction, "How can you forget?"

Ryan looks at me with a confused expression, "Wow," was all he responded before walking straight towards the parking lot.

"Wait," I struggled to catch up with his normal walking. I moved the cr

utches as fast as possible, and hopping around on my good leg.

I yelped when one of the crutches got caught in one of the sewer hole. I started to lose balance and shifted around on my good leg before completely eating the ground.

Almost immediately, I heard Ryan's footsteps run back towards me.

"Oh my god dude, be careful!" Ryan scolded me.

He wraps an arm around my waist from behind, and the other he grabbed my good shoulder. He picked me up gently and I tried to regain balance on my feet.

I was extremely annoyed and embarrassed. I frowned at him and clenched my fist like a child.

"You're the one that walked away! I don't even have a ride home!" I said with an angry, high pitched voice.

"I was only joking," he groans, "Come on now," he rolls his eyes.

Ryan immediately lets go of his grip on me once we heard footsteps sprinting towards out direction.

"Juniper!" Dylan calls out, holding his car keys in one hand.

He had on a black denim jacket over a white tee, with black pants and white vans. His hair was messy as always with strands falling over his eyes.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" he turns his attention immediately to Ryan, who was stunned by his sudden appearance.

"What?" he asks, like a dumbass.

Dylan furrows his eyebrows. Dylan was a few inches taller than Ryan. He walks towards Ryan and stares at him straight in the eye.

Why did I forget that I had a boyfriend?

I bit my lower lip at that thought.

I took a deep breath and took a step back, I didn't want to be a part of the problem even though I was the main cause of it.

"I let her hang out with you and you just fucking let her fly off of a bike?" Dylan's voice got louder, "The fuck is wrong with you? Do you not know how to treat a fucking woman? Your ego all up in your ass that you enjoy to fuck around more than worry about other people's safety?"

I watched as Dylan's fist turned into a clench, his jawline sharp as he clenched his teeth.

"Dylan," Ryan says in a calmer voice, "It was an accident."

"Then be more careful," Dylan raises his arms, "It's not that fucking hard."

"Dude," Ryan sighs out of annoyance, "It was an accident."

Dylan backs up and rolls his eyes, "Fucking child."

"Sir," I heard a voice of a woman behind me.

She was dressed in her security uniform. She was supposed to be patrolling the lobby of the hospital, but since Dylan was screaming so loud, she had to come out.

"Can you guys please take this somewhere else?" she asks respectfully, with a voice full of authority.

The boys didn't say anything. They stared at each other in hatred.

"You're gonna fucking die if you hurt her again," Dylan hisses, before walking back towards me.

Dylan walks over towards me and holds my hand gently, "Do you want me to just carry you to the car?"

I looked back at him and shook my head, "I can walk," I answered politely.

I couldn't blame Dylan for being upset at Ryan. If my boyfriend got injured by another girl, I would've been upset too. However, it happened and we can't do anything to undo the accident. I did feel bad for Ryan though.

We both left Ryan standing there, as Dylan and I walked towards his car.

"You know he didn't do it on purpose right?" I whispered to him.

He nods, "I know."

There was a moment of silence between us until he spoke up again, "I was just worried."

I nodded understandingly, "But I'm okay now."

Dylan smiles and looks at me, "I'm glad you are."

He brings his hands up to play with my hair before opening the car door for me.

"Do you need help?" he asks.

I handed him the crutches and he held it willingly. With his other hand, he held my arm and helped me get into the car gently.

I leaned back against the leather seats and breathed deeply.

Joseph and my parents were already informed about the accident. Joseph felt incredibly horrible for letting me go to Ryan's house randomly. But nothing was going to stop me, I was going to go whether he said it was okay or not.

My parents weren't so happy with Ryan, but they didn't know him enough to press charges or lecture him. They called me and told me that I was lucky to be alive, and that they were glad that it was just a simple accident.

As long as I didn't break any bones, I'm good.

Dylan opens the back door and places the crutches on the seats before moving himself over towards the driver's door, opening it for himself.

He sighed and leaned back against his seat.

"Long day?" I asked him.

It was already midnight by the time I was discharged from the emergency room.

He nods and looks at me tiredly, "I had to leave the party to come here," he smiles, "my parents weren't so happy about it."

I felt this sudden guilt crawling down my back, "I'm sorry," I sulked.

"No," he shook his head and chuckled, "I'm glad I got to get away and see you."

He smiles and brought his hand up, rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

The moment his finger touched my skin, my brain immediately flashed back to when Ryan did the same thing when we were on my couch. I held my breath until he backed his hand away.

"What's wrong?" he asks, looking at me with a concerned look.

I shook my head and gave him a reassuring smile.

---

"Babe!" Dylan screams and comes bursting through my bedroom doors.

I jumped. I was laying in bed in a comfy position, scrolling through my phone, barely awake from my sleep.

"Huh?" I asked tiredly.

Joseph must have let him in.

I grinned and held my arms out for a hug.

He skips over and sits on the edge of the bed, throwing his arms around me and his body leaning on top of me.

"Good morning," he grins and taps my nose.

I scrunch my nose and giggled, "Morning."

"I got invited to another party," he grinned, winking at me.

I groaned and rolled away, "I don't want to go."

I heard him whine and shook my shoulder, "Come on," he grins and places his chin on my arm and his arm around my waist, "It'll be fun!"

I turned back towards him, "Remember the last party we went to? We broke up," I frowned.

"Yeah, but it's not going to happen again," he bit his lower lip and smiles, leaning his face closer to mine, "I love you."

Hearing those words made me smile.

Never have I heard those words from a guy before, except for my dad.

He leans down and plants a kiss on my lips and pushed himself back, "So, do you want to go?"

I rolled my eyes and groaned, "Well you wouldn't leave me alone until I do."

"Yes!" he laughs and holds his arms up excitedly.

"Who's party is it?" I asked, pushing myself up from the bed and stretched my arms.

"Ryan's," he looks down at his phone.

I furrowed my eyebrows. How come I never got a formal invite from him?

"Wait, what?" I asked, "I thought you hated him."

"I don't really hate him," he shrugs, "I don't really like him either. But he's throwing a birthday party for Kate, so why not?"

"But you guys literally got in a fight your first week at school," I rebuttal.

"Honey," he laughs, "Guys get into fights all the time. We forget about it after like a week. It's not that big of a deal."

I put my hands on my waist suspiciously.

Dylan leans closer to me and starts playing with my messy hair.

It was tangled up in knots because of my waves.

"Don't worry about it," he comforts, "We'll have fun."

It was a Saturday. Saturdays are usually the day I love to stay home and have Netflix marathons while eating bowls and bowls of cereal, sometimes even play board games with Joseph. I'm a homey person. The only times I would feel like going out, is if I finally feel lonely for being cooped up in my room for so long.

Dylan, on the other hand, he loves being around people. He is always around his friends, out partying, or out with me.

I sighed and agreed, "Okay, okay. We'll go."

Since I've been to Ryan's house before, it couldn't be that difficult to just hang around for a few hours.

I pushed myself off the bed and walked myself to the bathroom to wash up.

---

After about five hours of laying in bed with Dylan, watching Netflix and cuddling, his alarm went off and it was time to get ready for the party.

I was so comfortable in my bed that I didn't want to move.

"Do we have to go?" I whined.

"Yes, baby," he smiles and rubs my cheeks, "It'll be fun, I promise."

I sighed and rolled around in the bed once he moved himself off.

I want to go, but I also didn't want to go.

Dylan walks over to me and plants a kiss on my forehead, "I'll pick you up in an hour, I have to get changed," he points his finger at me, "Don't be late again," he grins and pinches my cheeks.

I smiled at him.

We said our goodbyes and he walks out.

I dropped back into my bed. I was wearing a grey hoodie that Dylan came over wearing earlier. It smells just like him and his lingering cologne.

I cuddled myself in the hoodie for about ten minutes before pushing myself off the bed.

Ever since I've started dating Dylan it's always a party, party, party.

How do these people do it?

I groaned.

Even with Ryan, it's all about parties.

Why can't we just have a board game night or maybe a chill movie night with just our friends? Maybe I can just go there and ask to stay in Ryan's room and sleep.

I finally pulled myself out of bed.

I brushed my teeth again, took a quick body shower and straightened my hair. I threw on color block utility joggers, and a cropped tank top. I put on a few layered necklaces and studded earrings. I kept my makeup rather simple, foundation, mascara, blush and lipgloss.

I brushed my fingers through my hair and then turned off the bedroom lights.

I grabbed a mini backpack and threw it on before putting on my shoes.

I checked the time and only 45 minutes had passed. I pressed my lips in a thin and leaned back against the bed, scrolling through Instagram.

Ryan had just posted a picture five minutes ago with the caption:

I love you babe

It was a photo of Kate and Ryan. He was dressed up in black jeans, and a white hoodie. While Kate was wearing a mini skirt with a black t-shirt. They were both standing together, Kate was kissing his cheek with one of her legs lifted and Ryan was just grinning at the camera.

They looked good together.

Right on time, my phone dinged.

Ryan

Ryan

7:43 PM

hey

you coming?

Juniper

Yeah in a bit

Ryan

ok cool

---

x apricitys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 85 19
"Well then. That's the first time a girl has ever rejected my close proximity," he said, eyes ablaze with a playful fire. "You better get used to it...
1.5K 61 22
Ryan was adored by everyone. A perfect son, a good and polite student and always respectful. The only downside? His hatred for homosexuals. Since bir...
104K 3.1K 29
Mia a 16 year old nerdy girl runs into Mr bad boy at school. After a while of seeing each other at school bad boy teases Mia.
120 0 17
A girl who has a love hate, crush on a fello who feels the same way...however it's never as simple as it seems between them as they also go to the sa...