sᴛᴏʀᴍ❅||Gruvia story✔

By MsFairytail_

❝ʜᴇ's ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛᴏʀᴍ❞ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 1st place in the Gruvia award... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
A/N
TYSM!!
7
8
A/N
9
10
11
12
1K READS!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOO
13
14
16
A/N
17{The birth of Storm pt 1}
18{The birth of Storm pt 2}
A/N
19{The birth of Storm pt 3}
Stay safe 💖
20{The birth of storm pt 4}
21{The birth of storm pt 5}
1st place!

15

1.1K 41 14
By MsFairytail_

Recap

Natsu, Lucy, Erza, Wendy, Gajeel, Levy and all the rest of my former guildmates were spotted in the hall. As soon as I arrived all eyes landed on me...

And there, right at the the bar in the centre of the guild stood him...

The guy I've been in love with for a very long time and the father of my son...

Gray fullbuster

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Everthing was silent. It was as if a moment in time instantly stopped. I froze, the expressions on my former guildmates face's were both angry and concerned. This was something I wasn't expecting to happen...How did they know I was going to show up at the guild today?!

I felt a pair of eyes on me. Looking up, I instantly saw Gray staring at me. What filled whos eyes were filled with pure rage and sadness I couldn't help but feel even more guilty.

I tried opening my mouth to break the silence and but nothing came out. I didn't have any right to face him, or anybody else for what I have done, and caused. I made them all worry.

"You have a lot of explaining to do missy" The loud pinkette said clenching his fist together and looking at me in disgust.

"Mummy what's going on?" Storm questioned curiously as he pulled my jumper. "W-who i-invited you here" I asked them, whilst looking down and not meeting any of their gazes.

"What do you mea-" Natsu was interrupted. "Who invited you?!" I shouted this time, making everybody flinch.

Suddenly Gray walked straight towards me making me freeze. "We invited ourselves" He said bluntly.

"N-no y-you didn't" I stuttered becoming a flustered mess. It's been ages since i've been this close to Gray.

I missed his strong attractive scent.

I missed holding hands with him on some rare occasions.

I missed fighting right by his side

I missed baking him cakes and showing my love and affection towards him

I missed his beautiful smile and that smirk he always used to give me

but most importantly,

I missed him...

"Juvia"

I missed him

"Juvia"

I needed him

"JUVIA" Gray yelled interrupting me from my thoughts. "I-i'm so sorry Gray-sama b-but I have to go, c'mon Storm," I said quickly grabbing his hand and dashing towards the door.

"M-mummy we just got hereee" Storm complained. "Hush darling we must leave!" I hissed. I quickly bolted until I bumped into a tall figure. I tried to get past but they wouldn't let me. "No more running Juvi, it's time you told them," Sting said glaring down at me.

"It was you wasn't it?" Tears filled my eyes as I looked at him coldly. But Sting shook his head. "It was Yukino," slowly Yukino moved from behind Sting and showed her face to me.

"I-i'm sorry Ju-"

"You're not sorry! Why did you tell them I'll be here today?!" I shouted in her face.

"I j-just had t-"

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?!" I snapped now loosing my cool. "M-momma" Storm flinched at my anger. I was furious.

"I HAD TO TELL THEM OK! JUVIA YOU'RE NEVER HAPPY! STOP LYING TO YOURSELF, YEAH YOU'VE GOT STORM, RIKU, RAITO AND EVERYBODY ELSE INCLUDING ME! BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE HAPPY" Yukino retorted. I can tell she was frustrated. Frustrated in me always hiding from my problems. Frustrated because I'm always hiding my problems from them.

"JUVIA I'M WORRIED ABOUT YOU...SO I HAD TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS I HAD TO TELL THEM EVERYTHING!"

"N-no you didn't" I froze in complete shock and anxiety of what she was going to say next.

"Including Storm..."

Thanks for reading!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while school has gotten in the way and I don't have much free time;-; but i tried my best to give you an update hope it was good❤

Excuse the mistakes💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 308 20
✔️ COMPLETED ✔️ ▪ ▪ ▪ Gray and Juvia seemed to have gotten closer after Zeref has been defeated. Peace was once again found in Magnolia but not for l...
14K 394 24
~Fairy Tail Next Generation Fanfic + Nashi x Storm + Other Next Gen Ships~ Years have passed since the adventures of Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, and ma...
38.9K 1.4K 17
"Where was she? She struggled to move her sore limbs and heard a metallic 'clanggg'. She stiffened at such a loud noise, and attempted to bring her h...
12.3K 531 23
Gray finally realized his love for Juvia and starts dating her. One day, Gray sketches out a small plan in order to surprise Juvia for her birthday...