Azure Saviour | dark h.s.

By kissable_brits

Céline, a strong and independent woman, with a rough, misfortunate, and violent past. Harry, a troubled and... More

a little note
cast list
trailer
one | 1
two | 2
three | 3
four | 4
five | 5
six | 6
seven | 7
eight | 8
nine | 9
ten | 10
eleven | 11
twelve | 12
thirteen | 13
fourteen | 14
fifteen | 15
sixteen | 16
seventeen | 17
eighteen | 18
nineteen | 19
twenty | 20
twenty one | 21
twenty two | 22
twenty three | 23
twenty four | 24
twenty five | 25
twenty six | 26
twenty seven | 27
twenty eight | 28
twenty nine | 29
thirty | 30
thirty one | 31
thirty two | 32
thirty three | 33
thirty four | 34
thirty five | 35
thirty six | 36
thirty seven | 37
thirty eight | 38
thirty nine | 39
forty | 40
forty one | 41
forty two | 42
forty three | 43
forty four | 44
forty five | 45
forty six | 46
forty seven | 47
forty eight | 48
forty nine | 49
fifty | 50
fifty one | 51
fifty two | 52
fifty three | 53
fifty four | 54
fifty five | 55
fifty six | 56
fifty seven | 57
fifty eight | 58
fifty nine | 59
sixty | 60
epilogue
a final note
Céline Meets Josie and Hazel
Thea's First Words
The Héline Wedding
Thea's First Day at School

q & a

1.4K 40 98
By kissable_brits

Lil' baby puddin'

Hiya sweet peas!

Alrighty, so I've compiled the questions that you've asked (hopefully I didn't miss any as I put them together) and I think you deserve the answers for them. 

So here we go...

Did Harry's in-laws ever find out the truth? Because I believe they were angry at him and blamed him. So did things change after the truth came out?

Eventually, they did find out, but it didn't change the way they saw Harry anymore. To them, he was still the reason as to why their adopted daughter died. Even though they had originally loved Harry in the beginning, they simply wanted to hold a grudge, which is fine.

Harry got the closure he needed by telling them. He figured that it wouldn't change the relationship that they had, since it was already rocky, but it was just something he needed to get off his chest.

After Harry opened up to Céline, he stopped blaming himself about everything, including the loss of his unborn daughter. He saw that it was just fate and that it happened. He also never blamed or regretted loving Amber, because for a long time, she was an important part of his life. It also helped open his eyes to (not necessarily to compare, but to understand) how love should really be.

Do we not get wedding details of how he cried and felt while she was walking down the alter?

Well....you might need continue reading the rest of the questions to find out.

Why don't we get to see how he reacted to finding out she's pregnant I wanna know what he thought how happy he was or how scared he was or how scared she was to tell him or SOMETHING?

Same reply as above *smirks*

What do you like most about Harry?

Real life Harry? Or AS Harry? That's a tough question in both ways haha. But I'll answer both.

For RL H, I mean from what he comes off as, a true genuine and down to earth human. I tend to think of him as a regular person, rather than a celebrity, especially with the small videos/photos that are taken. I don't know him (nor have met him) but I just see that authentic and sincere quality in him...and I find that beautiful.

For AS H, I like how once he slowly opened up his heart, everything flooded in — emotions and everything. He's got a pure heart to love and he's such a sweetheart when it comes to Céline, Hazel, or any of his friends. He's honest, even though it wasn't with himself for the longest time. He was finally able to be vulnerable and that's a quality that all men shouldn't be afraid of.

How did you come up with the idea of this plot?

Honestly, it all just came out of nowhere. Before I finished writing my first story (Promising Memoirs, a cliché, but beautiful, love story) I got a feeling to actually write another book...something completely different. A friend of mine wanted me to write 'dark Harry'. I was kind of thrown off guard with that, since I love to read books with that plot, but I never considered writing it.

I started thinking about various ideas and character personalities, and basically formed Céline and her career. I wanted a character that is strong and fearless (a warrior, in H's words), then things sort of came together after that. All of my female characters, I wrote them the same way, because I saw that there was a void of that in so many books that I've read.

Writing something completely unique was my ultimate goal. I know I'm biased (since it is my story), but I've never read something similar to what I've written on her. Deep, philosophical conversations between characters was a dream that I feel like I've succeeded with doing.

This whole plot was out of my comfort zone and honestly, I didn't imagine it would turn out like this. I'm attached to a crazy level to these characters and it's a special bond I have that will never fade.

Will there be a sequel?

Unfortunately, no. I think it's time that Héline and Thea live their lives happy and lovingly.

However....continue reading below.

To Harry: Does you still have any feelings left for Amber? Because I get confused when you talk about her. Sometimes I feel like you love her more than Céline or that you're not sure.

"There is no doubt I still care for my late wife, but as for love, Céline is my definition of that. I love her with my whole heart and it is an infinite amount more than I ever did have for Amber. That beautiful woman owns my soul. She's it for me, she always will be. She's my unique C."

Are you considering getting this book published?

As a matter of fact, yes! It's something that I'm trying to do and I hope I'm successful with that. I won't be disappointed, but it would be amazing to see Héline's love story on the shelves in books stores. (And yes, Héline will remain. Harry's name will transfer over to another H-name). I could never change that!

IF I am required to remove a part of the story to do so, I will post an announcement, and will try my absolute hardest to get the company so that I won't remove or change it in any way. You are all the reason as to how I reached to where I am now, so I wouldn't just let it disappear suddenly. 

And I know that this is probably one of the most important and biggest questions you all have had since the climax of the story....why did you kill off Hazel?

Ahhh, that time has come. You might've screamed at your screams or cried (because I sure did) when that happened. It was extremely hard to write, because her character is sweet as honey.

Why did I do it? Well...to put it simple, Hazel kind of did her part and there wasn't a specific reason for her to remain (as painful as that sounds, it's how I saw it).

When Amber died, Harry went down the rails and completely destroyed himself in the worst way....there needed to be a balance.

A balance that death can also bring happiness with how she wanted to make everything perfect before she passed and brought people together (i.e. Josie and Liam / Céline and Harry). Of course, for several chapters, readers didn't know the 'it' for Harry (and that Amber even existed...and that was one of the plot twists of the story).

It was bittersweet, because that night, she died and C + H united as an actual couple. It came down to, that no matter what happens in life, you still have hope in those surrounding you.

I hope that makes sense!

Now, you might be wondering, wtf is S on about keep reading below with certain bits and pieces of the story that we just wanted to read....

WELL I was thinking about writing bonus chapters. I know some of you were shocked to know that Josie and Liam had gotten married. Or Héline's wedding / after she got pregnant. So I do have some ideas for drabbles.

What do you think about that? Should I do that? And if so, what sorts of things/scenes would you like to read?

Now, I have a question for YOU lovely readers...has this book impacted your life in any way? Have the characters or the topics spoken about inspired you to do something or think with a different perspective. If so, how? I'd honestly love to know. 

Any more questions? Comment here and I'll reply to them directly!

— 

And finally...are you going to start new story?

YES! I've been wanting to share little secret for a while now! The title is....*drumroll*.... 

Executively Devoted

It'll going to be completely different than this book entirely! So I hope it's something that you do check out (shameless self promo, I know).

I won't be starting it immediately, since I do need a little break from writing. I want to have a fresh mind so I can do so. 

Harry lives in a world of black, white, and grey. Colour doesn't mix nor does it belong in the realm of business that solely grasps his mind. There was no way out; but he doesn't want that. The passion he has for his career, made him strive his way to the top, creating an empire of success with pure admiration.

Serenity lives in a world of infinite colour. Black, white, and grey don't mix, nor do they belong in the realm of dancing that exists within her heart, soul, and mind. There was no way out; but she doesn't want that. The passion she has for her career, made her strive the way to the top, creating a dance company that was successful, but is failing quickly over time.

The two are identical, leaving only two differences: she loves tea and vibrant colours; and he's a coffee addict and simply monochromatic.

Will she help him open his eyes to see what the beguiling world truly holds? One that she firmly believes is more than a commercial offer.

..

"Why are you so persistent? No means no." His brows were furrowed in perplexity, as his emerald gems gazing intently into mine.

"Why are you so against it? No can mean yes; you just have to see it. You just have to believe in possibilities." I knew he could see the twinkling in my hopeful sapphire eyes. I was determined to convince him. 

..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 10.1K 93
//MATURE THEMES AND EXPLICIT CONTENT// "Make sure she's okay when I'm gone will you Harry?" It was from that moment I knew I'd do anything I could to...
654K 14.6K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
102K 3.6K 49
Jazmin Winter is an easygoing, chill type woman. She's very smart and determined in everything she's doing. She will not hesitate to put the right pe...