Unusual | Supernatural

By beyond-reality

They found her weak and almost dead in Crowley's monster prison, guarded by a dozen demons. The Winchester br... More

Prologue
Hello, Goodbye.
We Meet Again
Mama's Little Helper
Freedom
The Trade
Not A Deal Breaker
Slave The Master
Infernal Hymn
Princess
Purgatory
Well, Hello Winchester.
Wings
Home Sweet Home
Goodbye, My Friend.
Get Back In The Game
Hunter In Training
Challenge Me
Untraveled Thoughts
Mistakes Were Made
Drunken Mistakes
Let's Get Medieval
Out of The Friendzone
The First Case
The Second Trial and Hardest of Them All.
Are you ready?
Are You Ready? 2.0
Something Wicked
Don't Leave
Moving Out and On?

Falling Angels

2.3K 72 9
By beyond-reality

"Remind me again, why am I stuck babysitting Kevin? I turned to meet the tired and slightly annoyed eyes of Dean. He sighed deeply, glancing for a moment who is waiting for me, leaning against my car. I looked at Kevin who seemed also very tired. The circles under his eyes were darker than usual.

"Because," Dean looked back at me, "it's too dangerous."

"I can take care of myself, Dean," I told him.

"I know... but I can't take care of me and Sam if I'm worried about your safety." Dean holds both of my arms. "I need to know you are safe, you're badass and I know you know how to take care of yourself but... I need you to be safe in the bunker, for me to help Sam complete the last trial."

A small part of me that wanted to argue and be with him when Sam completed the last trial but I held it in. I caressed the right side of his face with my hand before kissing his cheek.

"Stay safe," I said staring close to his eyes.

Dean smirked, kissing my lips softly. "I will... You too."

I smirked and turned, glancing at Sam who leaned against Baby. "Take care of him, grandpa," I shouted to Dean as I continued to reach my car.

"Can I drive?" Kevin asked when I was by his side.

Arching an eyebrow I glanced at him up and down. Letting a petty chuckle out, I put my shades on. "Yeah, that's not happening. Get in loser."

Kevin rolled his eyes and got inside the passenger's seat.

"You know after we had our small bonding in the boathouse... Tricking demons and all... I thought you were going to stop being a jerk to me," Kevin said. "I didn't expect every day but just from time to time."

I chuckled again, "I will try, Kevin."

"Thank you," Kevin smiled.

/ / /

"Well, welcome," I said as he and I walked down the stairs of the bunker.

Kevin's mouth dropped open, capturing in the beauty of this place. He walked around the controls and old computers, then continuing into the library. It was like seeing a nerd in walking into comic con.

"This is the library," I said leaving the keys on top of the table. "Over there leads to the kitchen, I think it's well-stocked and... " I continued to walk and he followed me, "all of these bedrooms are available, feel free to pick one. Mine and Deans are down the hall that way," I pointed with my finger, "and Sam is over that way." I then pointed to the exact opposite direction of my bedroom.

"Why Sam's bedroom is so far away?" Kevin asked.

I smirked, "Why do you think?"

With that, I turned and continued to walk towards my room.

/ / /

Meanwhile, Kevin took a shower and got settled in his new room, I went to the kitchen and cooked something for us to eat. We were having dinner in the library when suddenly Dean, Sam, and Wings appeared in the middle of the room.

"I thought I wasn't going to see you for at least another two days?" I arched my eyebrow, looking at Dean, meanwhile Sam and Cass looked through some books.

"Change of plans," Dean said with excitement, "we are shutting down Heaven AND Hell."

"Seriously?" I asked him, he nodded repeatedly and made my eyes go to Cass. "That means you will be gone too?"

"Yeah," Cas said.

If I didn't know better, I would say there was doubt in his voice.

"That sucks..." I told him.

"Hey, back to the real problem!" Kevin captured our attention. "I can't or will translate this in six hours! It's impossible."

"Kid..." Dean began to speak but what cut off by the prophet.

"No Dean! You told me I was out, that the last job I did was going to be my last!"

Before Dean could reply to Kevin, Castiel already was holding him by his neck.

"There is no out. Only duty," Castiel's voice full of rage.

"Get the hell off me!" Kevin yelled.

"CASS!" I yelled, taking a step forward and aiming at Cass with my gun. "Get your hands off the kid or so help me... I will kill the one angel I might actually like."

Cass ignored me, which made me even more furious.

"You're a prophet of the Lord, always and forever..." Castiel groaned, "Until the day cease to exist and then another prophet takes your place."

I rolled my eyes, feeling Dean hand over the gun, slowly putting it down. Roughly I took his hand out and shot to the ceiling before aiming again at Castiel.

"I won't ask twice," I growled. "Get your hands off Kevin. Now."

"Or what!?" Cass snapped at me, his eyes were furious.

Instantly Dean was standing in front of me protectively. "Hey! Knock it off!" He looked back, "Both of you!"

Staring at each other, Castiel and I lowered our hands, me placing my gun on top of the table and him letting go of Kevin.

"Kevin... Please, try to translate this stupid tablet," I only asked him that for Castiel to have what he wanted and leave the bunker. Still boiling in anger I turned, walking over to the kitchen.

"Kat-" Dean hold my arm, making me turn to see Cass next to him.

"Don't you have a third trial to help your brother pass?" I ask him, my tone serious as my eyes and facial expressions. If he wasn't a friend, if Cass wasn't Cass and I still had my powers the consequences of Cass wanting to hurt Kevin would have been so much more than me just being pissed off.

Dean nodded, clenching his jaw tightly.

"Then get him the hell out of here," I glared at Cass before leaving them in the kitchen. I heard Dean call my name, "GO DEAN!"

Kevin and I forgot about the food and started to work on this angel trials. He is doing his translation and me doing research on the archives. Rubbing my face with a hand, I exhaled - resting my eyes for a moment.

"Found anything yet?"

"I- I think I'm close," Kevin muttered, "Um- Kat - Thanks for defending me over there with Cass"

I looked up from the book I was researching, giving him a small smile. "You have been through enough to have an angel also making commands over you." I told him, "Kevin - you might be a prophet but what you do and how you help the world, it's up to you. If you don't want to... don't do it, it is okay anyway... And I'll be here to support any decision you make."

"Thank you..." Kevin smiled, feeling for the first time in a while that someone actually cared about him, instead of only caring about what he could do for the situation.

He continued to read through the ancient rock when he quickly stood up.

"Found them!" He yelled, "I think."

At that moment, my phone started to ring, "What?"

"Tell me you guys found anything," Dean asked, seems like he's walking.

Putting the phone on speaker, I place it over the table, ""Tell him, Kev."

"I think I found the angel trials, but I don't see anything about a Nephilim, or cupid's bow, or anything like that." Kevin said, pacing around the table.

"Oh, come on, Kev!" Dean, "We're on the one-yard line here." He's clearly running out of patience by the tone of his voice. I rolled my eyes, still annoyed with him.

"O-Okay and I should have mentioned this six months ago but the sports metaphors.. You want to motivate me, "magic" cards, "Skyrim," Aziz Ansari." Kev said back.

"What?!" Dean asked, "I don't know what those words mean."

"Nerds stuff, that's what they mean," I spoke.

Suddenly another voice joined the call, the other angel. She's trying to reason with Castiel, saying Metraton want to cast out all the angels from heaven, down to earth. Kev and I shared a confused look, he went back to his papers.

"Hey- Right now, talk to me. Is she lying?!" Dean demanded.

Kevin shook his head, "I-I don't know."

"Well find out!" Dean shouted we're getting out of time. After that, he hung up the phone.

Kevin looked at me, "I'm done, I'm leaving."

"What?! No, you can't!" I told him, following his steps inside his bedroom.

"I can't?! THE HELL I CAN'T. I'M TIRED OF THIS, OF EVERYTHING." He shouted. "You just told me! If I didn't want to do this, I didn't had to!"

When I was about to say something the lights of the bunker started flickering. An alarm started going off like crazy through the entire place, I ran into the library and saw the table that got a map of the world lighting up like a Christmas tree. Everything plugged into an electronic source was flickering and out of control.

My eyes laid on the telescope and I ran to it, there's something happening outside. Trying to focus on watching the sky, my entire body froze when I saw the lights falling down. Someone would say is a meteorites rain but I knew better. I could recognize those big wings merging with the clouds.

"What's happening?!" Kevin yelled by the table.

I look at him, my breathing heavier and seriously frightened of what was happening outside

"Angels...," I paused, "They're falling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 406 29
Silva Diana Pierce was left in a basket out in the street on a cold winter night in New York City. Katherine, in a moment of weakness, picked up the...
453 20 6
She should have died. But protection came as a welcome surprise. Suddenly, she finds herself in a foreign world with no memory, and it's up to two br...
2K 42 35
The Winchester's brothers can only pushed so far. -- Sam and Dean jump onto the cage where the door is and the lock breaks free opening the door. You...
73.8K 3.1K 49
πˆπ‘π‘π„π’πˆπ’π“πˆππ‹π„ ❝ π˜¨π‘–π‘£π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘Ž 𝑠𝑖𝑔𝑛, π˜ͺ π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 ❞ β”β”β˜†βŒ’*. 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗅𝖻𝖾𝗋...