Cruel & Blue (Eyeless Jack st...

By EternalLaughter

[SEQUEL to Killer Protector (Jeff the Killer story)] In the quaint town of Gracewood, Virginia, Ao Matsukochi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Thank You!

Chapter 9

30.8K 1.1K 2.3K
By EternalLaughter

Chapter 9

The orchestra instructor ordered for the whole group to pack up our instruments and get ready to head to our next class. Before I could think to get up from my chair, my instructor stepped down from her podium and helped me up instead. "Don't strain your ankle, Ao," she told me. I smiled and told her thank you. She nodded and helped me with packing up my instrument. Once my violin was all cozy inside its case, the orchestra instructor gladly took it to my locker for me. While she walked away, I grabbed the crutch that leaned against my chair and used it to keep me up like its supposed to. I made sure the splint around my ankle didn't shift somehow and then grabbed my school bag from around my chair. I awkwardly walked over to Craig, who had just finished putting his cello away. He grabbed his backpack and then looked at me. "Are you doing okay?" he asked me.

I chuckled and replied, "Yes, Craig. You've been asking that every time I have to move around. I'm telling you, I'm fine."

"Alright, just making sure," he said, with a smile. The bell rang and Craig and I started walking towards the exit of the orchestra room. We walked outside to go to the other school wing and Craig had asked, "So, since next week is our recital, do you want to have a rehearsal today?"

"Yeah," I answered, "I'd like that. How about at six?"

"I can make six," he said and I smiled. At the mention of our recital, I felt excited. It was coming up next week and Craig and I already finished practicing the song and all we need to do is rehearse and go through it. I'm looking forward to next week, especially since it'll probably be the one thing that'll brighten up these past few weeks. What with being kidnapped, almost getting run over and getting my ankle sprained, I definitely need this recital. I've worked hard on it and so has Craig. I made a promise to myself that nothing, absolutely nothing can go wrong on the night of the recital. I will not allow anything to get in the way. And I'm sure my parents won't either.

They've taken more precautions now, ever since the jogging incident. Now my parents have undercover guards, and not even I know who they are. Apparently, it would make their presence "less known" to enemies, so that way we can all avoid another situation like the one during my run. I found out that, while I was jogging, the four gang members that were following me had caught my guards by surprise and took them into the forest. They were both found dead with the vertebrae around the area of their neck cracked and broken, meaning, the gang members broke their necks. I felt terrible when I found out about it because I was near when it happened and I hadn't known. I felt guilty. If they hadn't taken the job to guard me, then they wouldn't be dead and their families wouldn't be mourning. But, despite this, my parents still needed someone to guard me. So, my guards could be teachers, students, hell even the custodians or lunch ladies. And my father has a team of agents watching the whole school. So yes, "more precautions".

"Hopefully your ankle heals enough for you to stand," Craig said, "Ya know? When you play."

"Yeah, me too," I said, pouting down at my splint. "This thing wouldn't go very well with a black, formal dress either."

Craig laughed and said, "Blue Boo, you can make anything look good."

"D'awwwww," I chimed, "Thanks..!"

Craig chuckled and said, "C'mon, lets hurry to class before we're late."

"Right," I replied, and picked up my pace even though the splint slowed down any pace at all. We walked past people and I tried not to accidentally trip anyone with my crutch, and soon I felt relieved as we were finally coming towards the door to our next class.

...

I carefully slid into the booth, and set my crutch on the very end against the wall. Lunch had started and I already grabbed my tray of food. Craig slid in next to me, while Kayla took the other side of the booth. She seemed giddy today and I had a feeling about the reason why. Then, as if she knew what I was thinking, she admitted, "Oh, my gosh! Regionals is this weekend and I'm so friggin' pumped! I have a good feeling that we're going to win. And I'm going to see if that Madame Drabardi woman was right about the team winning first place."

"Don't let a fortune change your attitude though," Craig remarked, "You still have to put in the effort to make sure the cheerleading team really does win."

"Of course, little cousin," she beamed, "Even without a fortune, I know we'll win!!"

I smiled as I opened up my carton of juice and said, "I'm glad to see that you're already so happy."

"I feel more than happy," Kayla chuckled and then asked, "Hey, will either of you be able to come and see the performance?"

"I'll be going," Craig answered, "Not that I have a choice in the matter. My mom would literally drag me over there if I didn't accept."

Kayla rolled her eyes playfully and then turned to me, waiting for my answer. I rubbed the back of my neck and said, "I'll see if I can go. My parents have been very strict on where I go and for how long. Plus, they want me resting so my ankle can heal faster. But, I promise I'll try to be there. I'll keep asking my parents over and over again if I have to."

Kayla smiled and said, "Okay. If you can't go, it's fine. I'm sure Craig can Skype your phone and you can watch the whole thing from there."

"I would," Craig remarked. I chuckled, and then a thought came to mind. Did I install Skype onto my phone? Well, my new phone. My parents didn't want to risk having me wait without one, just in case if anything happened in that period of time. My old phone busted when Jack and I dived into the river, during the jogging incident, along with my music player. Man, I had some good stuff on there...

I took out my new phone from my pocket and went to an App Store application and installed Skype. Before I was about to turn off my phone, I remembered that Kayla had sent me those pictures I wanted, but that was on my old phone. I looked up at my blonde friend and asked, "Kayla, did you ever send those photos to me?"

She nodded and answered, "Yeah, but I think they got lost in your busted cell. I'll send the same photos to your new one!" She took out her phone and fiddled with it until she said, "Done! They should be sending, or already sent. Either way, you're getting the pictures."

"Thanks, Kay," I said, and put my phone in my pocket again. The three of us started conversing about other things besides the recital, regionals and all the crap that I've been going through. During one conversation, someone came walking up to our table and we all looked up to see Xavier. Kayla and I smiled at him, while Craig gave a death glare to the poor table. "Hey," Xavier greeted. Kayla and I waved at him.

"How's your ankle," he asked me. I looked down at my splint and then replied, "Its okay. Not exactly the easiest thing to walk around with, but at least I don't have to do P.E. exercises!"

He shrugged, "Bright side for everything."

"So, Xavier," Kayla started, "what are you here for? Not to be rude, but you usually don't hang out with us."

"Yet, we're still friends with you," Craig grumbled and I elbowed him around his rib cage. He winced and groaned, "Oh, fu.....!"

Xavier hadn't paid attention to what just happened, and had answered Kayla's question. "I came here for Craig."

"Say what?!" he exclaimed and I ended up elbowing him again by accident. "Ow, what the fudge, Blue?!"

"Sorry! I thought you were going to say something bad again," I stammered.

"I wasn't going to," he groaned. After Craig got over the extra pain, he looked up at Xavier and said, "Why did you come here for me?"

"I'm having some trouble in Chemistry," Xavier started explaining, "and I need help."

Craig scoffed and said with a smirk on his lips, "Oh, so your idea of help is to cheat off my notes or what?"

"No," Xavier answered flatly. Then he stated outright, "Tutor me."

I could just see the gears in Craig's head stop, smoke and then completely break apart. Kayla and I shared mischievous glances and then watched the scene in front of us play out. Tutoring is something that can be used in romantic fantasies, and I can tell Craig thought of it the same way. Only he's totally stumped by the fact that it's actually happening.

"T-Tutoring..? Me? T-Tutor you?" Craig stumbled over his words. Xavier nodded. That's when Craig totally freaked out and exclaimed, "Why do I have to do it?! How come you don't ask Ao?! She's smart! She's a genius! Hell, she has the highest GPA in our grade level!! Why take me, when you have this beautiful brain?!" He pulled me forward a bit and held up my head. My cheeks grew warm from the situation and I said, "Th-Thanks...?"

Xavier shook his head and stated, "I can't. I don't think it would be a good idea for me to be around Ao, considering her guard dogs. One kid nearly got his head rammed into a locker because of those guys."

"Heh, heh," I stifled, "yeah, they do take their job seriously..."

"Besides," Xavier continued, "I've already made up my mind. I choose Craig to be my tutor and that's final."

"Oh what? I don't have a say in the matter?" Craig growled, standing up next to Xavier, trying to size him up despite that Xavier was bigger.

Xavier glowered down at him and said, "No you don't. I need a tutor and you're going to be my tutor."

"What if I don't want to?" Craig growled through his teeth, leaning in threateningly.

"Doesn't matter, Spastic. If I fail then it's on your ass. So, you're tutoring me and you can't complain shit. Got it?" Xavier was nearly nose to nose with Craig and Craig could literally lean in and "seal the deal" but I knew that wouldn't happen. Xavier would end up caving in the poor guy's head. The tension of the situation was too heavy on Craig and he eventually cracked under the pressure and huffed. He turned away and said, "Fine! I'll be your damn tutor! BUT, I'm getting paid!"

"How much do you want?" Xavier grumbled.

Craig glared at him through his hair and said, "Fifteen bucks every session I tutor you. No penny less!"

"Alright, deal," Xavier stated, "Be at my house by five, tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!" Craig exclaimed.

"Yes, tomorrow. You're free aren't you?"

"Well, y-yeah-."

"Alright, then five it is," Xavier said bluntly and started turning away. "Don't be late, Spastic," he said and then walked away. Once he was out of sight, Craig groaned up to the sky and slumped down in his spot next to me. Kayla and I shared glances again and giggled. He glared at us and asked, "What are you two smiling about?"

"Oh nothing," Kayla sniggered, "its just, ya know, we couldn't help but notice how tense that moment was."

"So tense it was sexual," I added and Kayla and I burst out laughing.

"Sh-Shaddup!!" Craig whined.

"Hey, Craig, bring him flowers tomorrow," I joked.

"O-Or better yet some candles and chocolates!" Kayla chuckled.

"Maybe some romantic eighties CD?!" I said.

"Hell, bring that cliche heart shaped bed and Get. It. On!" Kayla exclaimed and we were sent into a fit of laughter again while Craig glared at us. His face was red beyond compare. "Kayla," I chortled, "I think they'll definitely be studying Chemistry. But a different kind, if ya know what I'm sayin'?"

"Oh gurl," Kayla slurred, and we started laughing again. Craig frowned at us and grumbled, "You guys suck.."

"Ya know what else sucks..," Kayla said through her laughter and I covered my mouth to contain a really bad laugh that I was about to make. Kayla waved her hands in the air and exclaimed, "Wait, wait! I want to sing a routine I've been practicing for if this moment ever came!"

"Oh god," Craig grumbled and looked away.

"Ao, play along!" Kayla said and she began to start singing to the tune of "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" from The Lion King movie.

"I can see what's happening~"

I jumped in, "What?"

"More obvious seen than heard~"

"Who?"

"They're both in love and here's the verdict now~! They'll never say a word~"

"Oh."

"The looks when no one's looking~ Craig's playing with his hair~
Betwixt the bro hugs and no-homo's~
There's something in the air~!"

Craig muttered, "Please stop."

Kayla just kept going.

"Can you feel the gay tonight~!"

"Oh god," Craig groaned.

"The homo lust it brings~!
And maybe soon they'll realize it~
And go do boyfriend things~!"

"I seriously hate you guys," Craig grumbled.

Then Kayla and I both sang in unison, "CAN YOU FEEL THE GAY TONIGHT~!"

"Oh my god sHUT UP!!" Craig whined and covered his face. The bell suddenly rang, interrupting our gorgeous musical routine. Craig jumped up from his seat and exclaimed, "Oh, well would you look at that?! It's time to go!" He started walking away and Kayla and I hurried to get out of the booth to follow after him. I limped over with my crutch aiding me and we eventually caught up to him.

"Aw, c'mon Craig," Kayla said, "Don't be so butt hurt......pfftt."

"I hate you," Craig stated.

"Nah you don't," Kayla said and waved her hand at him. She beamed and said, "Oh, let me do another song!"

"NO!" Craig yelled.

"I'm doing it anyways!" She laughed and cleared her throat as she sang to the tune "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys, only she sang...

"This boy is a bottom~~!!!!"

"OH MY GOD," Craig shouted, "SHUT UP!!"

"This boy is a bottom~~!!!"

I could only laugh at what was happening throughout the time what we walked. I felt bad for Craig, but in the end he'll still love us after this. He has no choice anyway.

...

Sighing, I trudged through the front door of my home and made my way up the stairs. My father had some agents pick me up from school and drop me off. I'm in my house alone for the time being until my parents get back from work. This whole house is gated up and the fence is wired with electro security sensors. Basically, someone gets zapped and it's nighty night for them. It'd be impossible to get through it without having access.

I walked into my bedroom and put my backpack and violin case by my desk. I carefully plopped down onto my bed and let my crutch fall next to me. "Oh gosh," I exhaled and relaxed. Limping around the way I am isn't exactly comfortable. I'm so glad I'm home because now I can just lay on my bed and do nothing! But, Craig is coming for rehearsal later on today so I can't stay on my bed forever.

You also have homework to do.

Sam had reminded me and I face-palmed myself, completely forgetting that I had homework too. "Do you remember how much homework I have and for what?" I asked aloud.

You must complete a worksheet for Algebra, write one full page essay for English, list ten facts about the political system for Criminal Justice and... finish a crossword puzzle for Chemistry.

Staring up at the ceiling, my eye twitched and I groaned. I sat up and lifted myself from my bed, limping over to my backpack without my crutch. I took out the things I needed and put them on my bed, then sat down and took out my phone in case I need to search anything up. As I unlocked my phone, I remembered Kayla had sent the pictures. I never got to take a look at them today. I went to my messages and checked Kayla's number. Sure enough, the pictures were sent and I smiled. "Sam, you don't mind if I deal with these before I do homework, right?"

Go ahead.

"Awesome," I said and limped over to my desk, where my laptop was placed. I sat down on the wheeled chair and grabbed a USB wire from one of the desk drawers. I turned on the laptop, connected my phone to it and then went into the photo files. If I want to do any research on the weird symbol, I'll have a better chance of doing it on my laptop. So, I moved the pictures to the laptop's own photo storage and then looked at them on the fifteen inch screen. Using a better editing system, I was able to zoom in more and make things a little more clear for me. All I needed was to upload the pictures from my phone onto my laptop so I unplugged my phone and then left my laptop alone for now. I have homework to finish.

Limping back to my bed, I tossed my phone onto the sheets and then plopped down myself. "Alright, time to get this done," I said, popping my knuckles. I picked up a pencil and sighed, starting things off with Algebra.

...

I was halfway done with the Chemistry crossword puzzle when I had heard it. There was a fumbling noise on the other side of the house and I stopped, mid-solving. My pencil pressed against the paper, I sat still and tense. Maybe it's just the ventilation system. My father hasn't checked on it for a while. Maybe it's time that he does. I shrugged it off and continued solving the crossword puzzle when I heard yet another noise. Only this time, it sounded distinct. Footsteps. Heavy footsteps.

I bolted up from my seating on my bed and dropped all of my things. Grabbing my phone, I was preparing to call 9-1-1 when a thought came to mind. No one could have gotten past the fence with the security measures it has. My parents haven't texted anything to me that told me they were coming home. So...its probably an agent. One of them must be checking up on me. Pursing my lips, I grabbed my crutch from my bed and started walking, only using it for self-defense instead. I quietly limped towards my door and opened it just a crack, enough for me to peek and then poke my head out.

I checked the hallway. Nothing. It was empty and silent. Frowning, I stepped out a foot and listened for any other noises. I waited and waited, listening to my heartbeat that rang in my ears. Then, I finally heard another noise and this time it was a quiet groan. Clutching my crutch in one hand, I followed the noise. This took me down the hall and into another that lead off to the left. This hall only consisted of extra rooms and closets for storage. My parents and I rarely ever come down here and the agents don't even set foot past here. That was enough reason to pull out my phone and call the police. Right when I was about to hit the last number one, another groan sounded but I could hear it more clearly. It was a groan of pain. Whoever it was sounded almost disoriented. I walked forward towards the noise, my finger ready to press the call button.

I followed the noise to one of the rooms, the door closed. This room shouldn't have anything in it, it should only be empty. It would be easy to spot someone. I put my phone in my pocket and gently placed a hand on the doorknob. I thought to Sam, Get ready to pull some Carrie shit. I heard him chuckle.

Don't worry. I've got your back.

I nodded and then twisted the doorknob. I pushed open the door and held out my crutch. Placing my good foot forward, I then put my whole body forward and looked around the room. It was empty. Confused, I was about to dismiss this whole thing when I felt a strong force compress against my neck and I screamed, though it was cut short. The crutch clattered to the ground and I clawed at the arms of my attacker. God damn it, why am I so stupid to have thought I could handle this on my own?!

My attacker was a man, as far as I could tell. The arms felt thick and my back was pressed against a flat, hard chest. It was too dim in the room for me to see him completely as he stumbled around with me. I started struggling and I pushed myself against him, sending him into the wall hard. In my head, I thought, Dammit Sam, what happened to the Carrie shit?!

Your head isn't the most stable right now!!

"Shit!!" I choked out. I whacked my hands against my attacker's head and then pushed him up against the wall another time. That's when I felt him let go and I heard a loud thud. Quickly, I lunged for my crutch, picked it up, swerved around and raised it up to get ready to swing. But I stopped. My crutch was held up in the air, my body frozen and my eyes widened. Slumped over on the floor, right in front of me was...

Jack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675 34 5
Humans and Demons were never meant to coexist. It is impossible for either to live peacefully with one another... considering the mere fact that Demo...
8.7K 138 13
Eyeless Jack is in love with the newest creepypasta. He knew he was from the moment he laid "eyes" on her. But she does not appreciate his advances...
22.3K 655 36
*Not edited, I'm doing this on my phone. I do not own any of the Creepypasta, I own the following characters: Emily, Micah, Tyler, Cole, Dylan & The...
81.8K 2.5K 29
Everyone has their limits and when we're pushed to the edge we break. (Y/n) has been through a lot and is only 16 years old. She has lived in the Sle...