One Piece X Reader||Starduster

By XKingyochanX

××I own nothing other than the story!All pictures,music or the anime,belongs to its rightful owner!×× PLEASE... More

Freshman,Fresh Start
My First Duty
Patient Or Patience?
The Doctor Is In The House
Is Red Symbolise Heart Or Embaressed?
There's More Than Meets The Eye
A Flash Of The Feline
A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed
The Animal Lovers
Visitor?Unexpected?
A Friend Or A Rival
Spying Mission
Cry Of A Friend
Angry Because We Cared
The Deal
Pet Day Care
Study In The Night
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover
Words Spread Faster Than Act
The Leader Of The Gang
Invitation
More Merrier Double Fun
Living Louder
Aftermath Of The Party
Uncomfortable Feelings
Suspicious Arose
Behind The Pink
A Little Talk Over A Game
A King Protect Its Queen
Mission Saving Torao!
The Tears of Relief
Family Love
A Bird Always Drop A Feather
Where The Tide Rises
Sleeping Therapy Party!
Home-Made Food Is Our Favourite
🌸Author's Note🌸
Carnival!Food!Play!
It's All A Trap
Remember
You Can Never Tell Inside The Sea..
The Price I have To Pay
The Cat That Got Out
The Devil Fruit's Origin
Your Tea Is Getting Cold Dear
Miracle Always Happen
Author's Favour From Anyone
The Burden of The Captain
💬Important Announcement💬
Whitebeard The Big Man
The Unfazed Feelings
The Daughter of Whitebeard
The Broken Truth
All For One, One For All
『Author's Moment』
The Crafty Puzzle
The Burning Fire Within
Mountain Trials 2
Starduster
Villains Behind The Scene
Black King Protects The White Queen
Azu- Gravity Gravity Devil Fruit
Cero- Natural Natural Devil Fruit
A Goodbye Present
Author Final Notes

Mountain Trials 1

164 7 0
By XKingyochanX

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

We start heading out after the blizzards seem to calmed down now. I think its already evening but then again, its hard to tell time up here in the middle of the snow. It was a long walk till we finally come to face with our obstacles.

"Your journey ends here." a child-like voice spoke to us. We stopped in our track as we face our first fighters. "Eep! It's the executive family!" screeched Usopp in terror, his face pales like the snow. The executive? Must be one of Doflamingo's subordinates but I didn't know he had a family? I'm surprised to see a criminal like him had one; but like they say, never judge a book by its cover.

"There's 6 of them with their lower subordinates and we have 7 on our side," muttered Marco and all of us are in a readied defense position. I'm shaking- maybe because of the cold weather or it could be the overwhelming fear that is rushing within me. Honestly, I have zero fighting experience yet here I stand in front of our enemies, ready to charge at us.

"(R/N), when we charge right at them, I want you to make through them and get to Luffy and Torao." ordered Ace and I quickly shift my gaze to him. "What? But-"
"Its okay (R/N), we can handle them." said Nami, her gaze never leaves the family. Usopp continued more "Yeah, we can do t..this..!" despite he is shaking like a leaf, the brave warrior stood proudly with his shooting weapon ready in his arms.

"(R/N), they need you and this is not your fight. Go, we'll back you up." added Zoro and at this rate, tears started to well up in my eyes. "We will protect you yoi, just keep moving forward and don't look back." I look at Sanji and he give me an assuring smile. I let out a heavy sigh and only manage to smile painfully. "Okay, I'm ready." I said bitterly. I have to believe them as they believe me too.

"I'll take the tallest high pitched voice guy, Ace will take the guy with the paint on his face, Sabo, you take the masked guy, Nami and Usopp you take on the little kid, Sanji you take on the old man." said Zoro, his trusted swords readied on his sides. Everyone complies to his order and I was ready to sprint like never before.

"You will not pass beyond this point, we will kill all of you for our young master." the tallest guy with the high pitched voice spoke and I almost laugh at his voice. Honestly, everyone does which seems to piss him off. "Oi! What are you doing?! Don't laugh at Sir Pica's voice!" the lower subordinates squelled in horror as the tall guy started to look angry when we laugh at his voice. "How dare you laugh at my voice..!" the guy who was named Pica emerge into the ground and the ground starts to shake violently.

"Go, (R/N)!" yelled Ace and I nod my head, I charged my way through them and as they said, they protect me along the way. Marco mostly accompanies me and Ace backs him up because it was hard for a normal person like me to maneuver in the snow, especially when the angry stone guy controls the stones on this mountain. It does gives me an advantage when all of the lower subordinates run away to save theirselves from Pica's wrath.

"Good luck little girl! Be careful!" yelled Marco as he throws me onto another side of the cracked mountain part. I land on the snow on my face first and it was really cold. I raise my face and start running forward. I glanced back and saw big explosions here and there.

There was a heavy feeling welling up inside me but I swallow it down and keep pushing forward. "I can't let them down. I have to help Luffy and Torao." I gasped between my cold breaths. It was getting harder to breath as I keep running in the thick snow and not to add with the cold air. I could feel my lungs burning from the cold air, trying to breath in as much oxygen as I can.

I then saw a building, perfectly camouflaged among the snow. Maybe they're there? I run as fast as I can towards the white building; completely ignoring the burning sensation in my chest as I gasp for air. They need me, is what keeps me going and I never stopped, afraid that I might be too late for something. I can't lose anyone that is precious to me anymore. The dark thoughts about my family incident tried to faze me but I shaked my head vigourously to avoid it from clouding my head. "Not now. Not now," I gasped.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I manage to block Trebol while Mugiwara-ya handles Doflamingo. "Bhehe, getting tired already, Law?" the snorty old man laughed, I clenched my teeth in anger. 'I need to help Mugiwara-ya, he is a rubber but he can't fight him by himself,' I cursed to myself, this old man is stalling me. I hold my right arm that is missing from me. I'm almost at my limit. I don't know how much longer I can keep using my devil fruit power.

"Oi, Torao! Snap out of it! Get a grip of yourself!" I heared the strawhat yelled at me while he fights with Doflamingo. "Fufu, you should be focusing on yourself Mugiwara. Do you really think you have the time to worry about others? You are pathetic just like Bellamy." This made Mugiwara-ya become more furious, when Doflamingo mocks this guy, Bellamy.

"Don't trash talk him,Mingo!!" yelled strawhat furiously. "Mugiwara-ya!" I called out to him but he seems to be lost in the battle with Doflamingo. Tch, that bastard intentionally set him up. While I was distracted, Trebol took this chance to attack me silently. He uses his devil fruit power and I was about to get caught in his slime till a flying arrow blast it off before reaching me. "W..What?! Who did that!?" Trebol exclaimed angrily and I glance from where the arrow came from, my eyes instantly widen in pure shock.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I pant without stopping, with my bow still in my hands. I made it, I thought to myself. I climbed the long stairs and my legs were almost giving up on me. Luckily, Doflamingo's subordinates were too occupied with the others attacks, giving me the opportunity to sneak in smoothly. I have a small sword that Zoro gave me to me earlier but I'm not that much expert on using it but Zoro gave it me in case I needed to protect myself from a short-range attack. While the slime man was distracted by my attack, Law took the advantage to pull a stunt and cut right through him. The slime man screamed in pain but he wasn't injured, only his slime-like coat torn apart, only to reveal a very scrawny figure. He cursed at Law but it was over. He ran away, who was the mastermind behind the scheme. I saw Luffy fighting with Doflamingo and I wanted to call out to him but he looked angry. I dare not to call out to him and I doubt that he would hear me.

"Law!" I rushed to his side and saw his detached arm. I frown at the horrible sight. He saw my expression so he put his only hand on mine. "I'm.. okay, (R/N)-ya.. W..Why are you here? It's too dangerous for you." he said with a hint of pain in his voice. I can see he was trying to hold his pain from showing but I can right through his facade. I frown at him, puffing my cheeks in anger as I try to hold myself from crying in front of him "Me? What about you two!? You two could have died, ya know! What were you guys thinking, trying to handle them by yourself?!" I scolded him and an expression of surprise and guilt scribbled on his face.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

I just watch in guilt as the girl in front of me sobbed to herself. I didn't expect she to figure it out, although she would've eventually but never did I thought this soon. Why did she came despite after all the things I did to her? How could she still come to help us, even after breaking her? I figured that we might not be able to handle the situation by ourselves but at least we stalled them from their shipping activities. "Did you came here by yourself, (R/N)-ya?" I asked her. She wiped her teary eyes and frowned more. "Of course not! I came here with everyone and they are helping too! Even your friends, the Heart crew came too!" she scolded me.

I averted my gaze from her. Then Violet came with the little tontatta. They manage to save them I see. "Trafalgar! Are you alright?" asked Violet and I manage to reply it shortly since I tried to hold in the pain.

"We'll fix you up!" exclaimed Leo and the princess. I didn't argue much and allow them to help. "Oh, who might you be?" Violet asked (R/N)-ya. "Oh, I'm (R/N), a friend of Law and Luffy." she introduced herself.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
♡ ♡

"Oh, my name is Violet and this is the tontattas; Leo and Princess Mansherry." the lady with the wavy black hair introduce themself. I then noticed that Law's arm finally attached together as if nothing happen.

"Wow! How did you do that?" I asked the tontattas in an astonished remarks. Who wouldn't when you can attach your detached limbs back? The little one with the sewing needle smiled proudly "Hehe, its one of our ability! With Princess Mansherry healing abilities, Trafalgar-lando can heal fully!" the little one, known as Leo compliments. I just smiled in amazement. "Thank you, Leo and Princess Mansherry. How is your arm Law?" I inspected his hand and he moves it around a bit.

"It doesn't hurt at all and it feels like new. Thanks." thanked Law at the tontattas and they beamed in happiness. "Now, I need to help Mugiwara-ya." just as Law was about to head out to help Luffy, I caught his arm.

"But are you two gonna be okay..? I should come too." I said with a serious face but he just smiled. A very small smile that one can barely see, but I do. "You stay here with them. We will be fine. Its going to be dangerous if you are there too." he said. I was about to say more but he ruffled my hair instead. It completely caught me off guard.

"Don't worry, we can handle this. Violet, take care of her for me." said Law before he left me with the others. I hold my head while I was still lost in my thoughts.

Please do be safe Luffy..Law..

=  =  =  =

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 34.2K 96
𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂: In which a heavy one piece fan, ends up in the world they adored so much. What kind of ways will they contribute to the story? Find out! ﹌﹌...
153K 6.5K 95
Everyone gets marks at least once in their lifetime. It's just a matter of when. Marks can appear red, or black, the marks aren't set in stone. They'...
291K 9K 44
A simple girl minding her own business in a diner, a sudden crush happened in the diner, and in a blink of an eye, she was now in a ship with 5 peopl...
52K 2.3K 20
𝑯𝑰𝑴𝑬 Goddess, that's what she was known for, not because of her house but her personality. The way she brightened up every room...