TMNT x Reader One shots

By A-Non-BinaryTurtle

A book of one shots for TMNT fans, goes from movies to episodes to just made up one shots, requests are open... More

Welcome
2014 The Bus Station
2014 Where Am I?
2014 Turtlenapped (Leo)
2014 How do we get out? (Raph)
Leo 2014 I Promise I'll Do Anything You Say.
2014 Catch Me! (Raph)
2014 Eric Sacks Or Shredder?
Donnie x Child Reader
Borrower Child Reader x 2016 Donnie (P1)
Borrower Child Reader x Donnie 2016 (P2)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P3)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P4)
2014 Don't worry (Donnie)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P5)
Borrower Child Reader x Donnie 2016 (P
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P7)
Stash of Orange Crush (Mikey)
Don't Let Go!! (Donnie)
It's Alright Dudette. (Mikey)
Child Borrower x Donnie 2016 (P8)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016 (P9)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie (P11)
Child Borrower Reader x Donnie (P12)
Child Borrower Reader X Donnie (P13)
Part 14 Child Borrower Reader x Donnie 2016
Part 15 Borrower Reader x Donnie
Part 16 Child Borrower Reader x Donnie
Reader Borrower Child x Donnie Pt 17
Part 18 Donnie x child Reader
18 Part 2 Donnie x Child Reader
Donnie x Reader Chapter 19
Donnie x Reader Part 20
Turtles x Female Mutant Turtle Child
The Basketball Game
"Where'd He Go?"
Raph 2014 x Insecure Trans Boy
Karai x Male Reader
"Stacey Moans?" (Leo)
"Stacey moans?" (Raph)
"Stacey Moans?" (Donnie)
"Stacey Moans?" (Mikey)
Tracking BeBop n Rocksteady
Dance For Me (Raph x OC)
"Don't shoot!" (Leo)
Humanity
Don't Shoot!! (Raph)
Don't Shoot!! (Donnie)
Don't Shoot!! (Mikey)
Power of Flight (Leo)
Recovery (Raph's)
The undercover Plan (Donnie)
The Power of Flight (Mikey)
Doing Our Part (Leo)
The Krang (Raph)
Karai (Donnie)
The Krang (Mikey)
The Ceremony(Leo)
The Ceremony (Raph)
The Ceremony (Donnie)
The Ceremony (Mikey)
Raph x OC
There Is No Time Left
We have to go!
A Werewolf
First date?

Child Borrower Reader x 2016 Donnie

1.1K 32 9
By A-Non-BinaryTurtle

Reader's POV

I sat up as I sprung out of bed not minding to turn off my lights. I ran down my stairs as I managed to not slip this time pressing the button in the elevator to go down.

"Donnie guess what day it is!?" I said as I put my hands up in the air. "Sorry Y/n I'm really busy today, maybe Mikey and Leo can hang out with you." Donnie said. My smiled dropped...

"O-oh...Okay." I said. I slowly made my way towards Mikey's room. "Uncle Mikey guess what day it is!?" I said as I did the same action. "Sorry dudette, I have to train today, maybe Leo or Raph can help ya." Mikey said.

"Alright..." I sighed. I walked towards uncle Raph's room. "Uncle Raph guess-" "I have no time today Y/n, sorry." Raph said as he walked past me...

I felt tears start to well up in my eyes...

I ran towards Leo's room. "Uncle Le--" He's not here...

I walked towards Master Splinter's room. "Master Splinter guess wh-" Leo and Master Splinter were busy meditating...

I immediately shut up as I ran to my room as tears started to fall from my face.

I made it to my room as I slammed my door, I ran to my bed and wrapped myself up in a blanket not bothering to talk to anyone else today.

Donnie's POV

I almost broke apart when I heard her crying. I had to tell myself that she would love the surprise anyways. I sighed as my brothers emerged from their 'busy' characters.

Master Splinter didn't seem to approve of the fact we lied to her, but also was in on the birthday surprise for Y/n.

"All clear." Mikey whispered.

I quietly walked past Y/n's room as April and Casey emerged from their hiding spots. Everyone was running around as quietly as possible as April and Casey were wrapping up presents as me and Mikey were making a cake.

Master Splinter and Leo were setting up decorations as Raph was placing Y/n's presents on the counter and making the table.

"MIKEY!" I said. "SORRY!" Mikey yelped. He was eating the icing from the bowl as he laughed nervously.

"CODE RED!" April whisper shouted. Leo quickly cut down the decorations as me and Mikey hid the pieces of cake inside the fridge as April ran towards Y/n's room.

"Hey, Y/n." She asked. I acted like I was waiting for the microwave to be done as Mikey was making a loud humming sound and Raph was reading a comic and Master Splinter was sipping his tea. Casey was playing on his phone as Y/n and April were talking.

"How about you and me go and get some pizza?" She offered. Y/n seemed to brighten up as she ran into her room to change. April quickly opened her purse as Y/n climbed in and April and Y/n left the lair.

Everyone sighed as we went back to what we were doing.

I pulled the icing out of the fridge to realise it was already chilled. I sighed. "Mikey." I called. Mikey risen from the floor as he grabbed the icing bowl and started to eat it, I shook my head as I started the icing over.

A few minutes later another layer of the cake was done baking as I put it in the freezer. I growled frustrated as I couldn't get the icing to spread properly over the cake. "I got this D, I have three sisters, it gets easier after probably twelve birthdays and lots of messed up cakes." Casey laughed. "Thanks Casey." I smiled as I went to his spot and started to wrap the left over presents for Y/n.

My phone suddenly dinged. I looked at my phone to see that April and Y/n were on their way back with the four pizzas. "Alright, we have half an hour left before they get back." I said. My brothers nodded as they seemed to work a bit faster with setting up presents and placing the decorations up.

Everything was set up as we turned off the lights as we could hear April and Y/n talking. "Now you should get changed and I can show you something." April said as she turned her phone flashlight on.

"Where did everyone go?" Y/n asked. "Maybe out on another mission." April said. "Maybe.." Y/n sighed. "Hey, I promise that everything will be way better in about...One minute." April smiled. "Hopefully. I'll be right out April." Y/n said. "Alright, I will be right here...Waiting." She laughed.

As soon as Y/n walked into her room April quickly shone the light towards us to find a hiding spot. "Alright, everyone on three." Leo said. Everyone I assumed nodded as there was a period of silence. 

"April, I'm done!!" Y/n announced with excitement in her voice. She opened her door to only be greeted by darkness. "A-April?" She called out. "One....Two...Three!" Leo whispered. Mikey flipped the lights on. "SURPRISE!!!" Everyone yelled.

I swear I saw Y/n jump a good foot. She stared at us wide eyed. "HAPPY NINTH BIRTHDAY!!" Everyone clapped. Y/n's face lit up. "You all tricked me!?" She smiled as she took her elevator down and made her way towards us.

"It was a surprise obviously." Mikey laughed. 

"Best...Birthday...EVER!!" Y/n smiled and cheered. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face as I watched her dance around the table with all the energy she had bottled up during the day.

Master Splinter put a paw on my shoulder as he gave me a smile. I smiled back at him as I turned my attention back towards Y/n who was talking and thanking everyone.

Eventually we all had some cake and then Y/n started to open her presents.

She had gotten a few clothes from April, a few games from Mikey, a signed hockey puck from Y/n's favorite sport player. 

After the gifts were open everyone was playing pin the tail on the donkey that April had brought over. Y/n never played the game before so she thought it was a good idea. Everyone was laughing as Mikey was doing flips as he tried to pin the donkey.  Mikey ended up missing the entire poster as he gloated how awesome he was.

"Who's awesome? I'm awesome." Mikey said as he pointed to himself. "Pull up your blindfold Mikster." Raph said. Mikey lifted his blindfold to only realise that he managed to pin the tail all the way past the poster and up four bricks.

"Awe man!" Mikey sighed. "My turn." Y/n said as she placed the small purple blindfold over her eyes. 

I held out my hand as she warily walked onto my palm as I gently walked closer to the banner. She spun around and around as we counted to ten. She held a tail as she made her way toppling towards the poster. 

"I got it." Y/n said as she placed the tail as it ended up on the torso of the donkey. "Awe, oh well." Y/n laughed. I placed her back down at the table as Master Splinter decided he wanted to try.

Spinning around as he stayed still for a moment before he flipped and placed the tail dead center. "Awe man!" Mikey and Raph sighed. Everyone laughed at the fact Master Splinter beat everyone at pin the tail on the donkey.

I looked around for Y/n before there was a sudden crashing sound coming from my room and a sudden sound of glass shattering.

I jumped over the table as my brothers and April followed. Casey jumped over the railing as we all headed towards my room. The smoke leaked into the lair as everyone was swatting at the smoke.

"Y/n!?" I called out. "I-I'm alright....I think." She said. "What happened?" April and Raph asked. "I slipped as I was climbing up the table to go to the bathroom. I tried to grab onto something when I fell and heard a glass shatter." Y/n said.

She stood up as everyone gasped.

"Y/n?" I said. "Yes Donnie?" She asked as she turned around. Her eyes widened when she realised she was a normal nine year old human height.

"W-what!? I-I'm... Holy...D-Donnie??" She asked as she stepped thru the smoke as it slowly started to fade.

She looked up at all of us as we all were in shock, I pushed past everyone. "Are you hurt? Does anything hurt? Like limbs, breathing, head, stomach?" I asked.

"Nothing hurts Donnie..." Y/n said.

"W-what color was in the glass bottle?" I asked. "I-I think it was a orange pinky color." She said.

"I think I wrote the ingredients down, maybe if I flip thru some of my notes I can find it." I said to myself. 

Reader's POV

I was panicking slightly, everything was so small, yet things seemed slightly less frightening as I looked around as Donnie swept up the glass and moped up the left over dots of splashed liquid as everyone decided to watch a movie and let Donnie look over his notes.

"Oh now you're so big, I'm so use to you being so small." April whined. I laughed. "Well now I can give you a hug." I smiled as April opened her arms and we hugged for a while.

I smiled as Mikey and everyone joined in the hug."I still think this is the best birthday ever." I smiled.

I looked up at everyone as they smiled at how much bigger I was. I didn't feel like a insect anymore, I didn't feel as useless as a baby would. I felt like I could take care of myself better.

I looked behind the couch as everyone continued to watch the movie as I realised Donnie was peeking his head out of his lab with a small smile on his face.

I walked over to Donnie as I felt like I was lightning fast. I looked up at Donnie. "How you holding up?" He asked me. I smiled. "I feel amazing, I feel like I can be more of myself." I smiled.

Donnie's smile grew as he kneed down to my level. He looked at me. "Do you want to stay this way? Just know nobody thinks you are different." Donnie said...

I looked down at him... I reached my arms around him. "Can I stay this way?" I asked. Donnie's arms wrapped around me. "Of course you can, you didn't have to ask..." Donnie said. "Thank you...Thank you so much..." I smiled as I buried my face into his shell. "I love you daddy..." I said.

I felt Donnie suddenly lift me up in the hug. "I love you too...Now, go play." Dad said as I looked up at him. I don't think I ever seen his face so happy till today. I ran off towards the couch as I sat back down with everyone as they continued to watch the movie.

Third person Point of View

Master Splinter smiled at his second youngest son as he let his daughter go watch a movie. 

"You are doing well my son." Master Splinter said as he patted his sons shoulder. Donnie looked down at his father. "I hope so...I am doing everything I can to protect her and make her happy." Donnie smiled.

"Well, I know... That you both love each other dearly. I know she is in good hands." Master Splinter said. Donnie smiled down to his father. "Thank you sensei." Donnie said before he made his way over to the couch with his brothers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 991 38
((EDITING)) The life you had was perfect, but everyone took everything from you, but will this mutant change everything?? ((Fnaf is added in the stor...
202K 2.6K 34
[DISCONTINUED - New Book is Out] i'm severely embarrassed of this story but i'm keeping it cuz it's done well and some of the comments are funny asf ...
1.3M 26.7K 87
Leo. Raph. Donnie. Mikey. You. Enough said, really. ~Not really, but I saw a lot of people making this, so I thought I would jump on the bandwagon t...
72K 2.8K 25
*This series is set in the 2012 version but does not follow the canonical timeline; this series will have many references to events that happened in...