The move ≫ Hayes Grier

By helldallas

A story in which an English girl is forced to move to North Carolina. Her neighbour happens to be the vine fa... More

The move {hayes grier fanfic}
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
PLEASE READ!!!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
PLEASE READ !!! New fanfic
Sequel?
IMPORTANT A/N

Chapter 10

4.9K 82 18
By helldallas

*Alana pov*

It's been a couple of days since me and Hayes had that argument, he still hasn't apologized.

What he said was just uncalled for, why did he flip like that?

Anyway today I'm going penny boarding around the area, so I can get to know it better.

I looked over at my phone and the time was 12.10pm so I decided to get ready.

I decided to not have a shower so I can get ready quicker.

I went in my closet and decided on a pair of mom shorts and the jungle type top I got when I was with hayes. I also added a black belt that wasn't too skinny and wasn't too thick. I paired it with nike socks and my white nike air forces.

I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. My hair looked quite nice natural today so I decided to leave it how it was. I added some mascara, put my white zip hoodie on  and left, taking my bright pink penny board with me obviously.

I decided to just ride around a couple blocks until I found a smoothie or frozen yogurt shop or something.

I road around for about ten minutes until I got to a pinkberrie. I walked inside and ordered a strawberry yogurt with a range of berries and fruit on it. I decided to sit down and eat it so I chose a seat right by the window. 

I was on my phone when I heard the bell ring notifying that a new customer walked in. I looked up to see Hayes and some other boys.

He was with two other boys, one was blonde with green eyes and rather tall. He was okay looking. The other one had jet black hair and hazel/green eyes. His jawline could cut you. He was gorgeous. 

I acted as if I didn't see him and carried on scrolling through my phone and eating my froyo.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw them order then walk my way. I had sat at a table with four chairs which was obviously a mistake. 

They all came and sat at my table, I just ignored them.

Lucky I finished my froyo and started to get up until Hayes grabbed my arm.

"Get off me" I said trying to make him loosen his grip but it only got tighter.

"I need to talk to you"

"About what, that slut who you replaced me with or how you don't want me in North Carolina." As I said this he let go. I picked up my penny board and left.

I skated as quick as I could down the road. Just as I reached my block I felt a stone or something get caught in the wheel of my penny board. I went flying in the air and landed on my arm.

I winced in pain, trying not to cry. I managed to sit up, which made me feel kinda dizzy. I looked at my legs and only had a few cuts and bruises. I got up and grabbed my penny board with the arm that didn't hurt. I ran as quick as I could to my house and knocked on the door.

My mum opened the door and smiled until she realized I was crying. She saw my arm and froze, I was too scared to look.

Daisy was at the Grier's so my mum grabbed her purse and we got into the car. As we were driving to the hospital she asked me what happened.

"Hayes showed up at pink berrie but i didn't wanna talk to him so I left and I was just skating home and I guess something got caught in my wheel and I went flying and landed on my arm." I managed to get this out through the tears which was a shock. 

I normally never cry but this time it was really bad.

We got to the hospital and I was taken to get an x-ray.

The doctor pulled my mother to the side but I could still kinda hear what he was saying.

" She landed on her arm pretty hard and it broke in three places. It will be in a cast for about 3 weeks which means she cant do any sport."

That's lucky because I barley ever do any sport , especially since I moved to America I'm no longer on my cheer team in England.. Obviously.

They put a bright pink cast on me and I was free to go. 

My mum drove me home and as soon as we got there I jumped out of the car.

I opened the front door and started to walk to the family room when I was greeted by the one and only Hayes Grier.

"How did you get in here?" I asked.

"You left the door unlocked I guess."

"So you decided to just walk in and make yourself at home?"

"Yeah. Look I really need to talk to you" He said emphasizing the really.

"Ok come up to my room and you have the time it takes me to get changed to explain yourself."

And with that we walked into my room.

I went into my wardrobe and closed the door. "start talking then" I said to him and he did.

" Ok Alana. I'm sorry. I was stupid. So stupid. I don't know what was wrong with me. I don't want Chloe I wan't you. I know I haven't known you long but I already know you're 100x better than her. When I said no one wants you here I didn't mean it. Everyone want's you here. Escpecially me. Look I'm really beginning to like you and this whole argument just made me like you 100x more. You're so hot when you're angry and shouting. Anyway. I'm sorry. I don't know how many time's I can say it but I truly am. I also got you a present. I'll just leave it on the side and let myself out. Bye."

I was done changing into shorts and a jumper when a tear left my eye.

"Wait!" I said running out of my wardrobe just as he opened my bedroom door.

He stopped and turned to me.

"Yeah"

"You're a pain in the ass mr Grier, you know that right?"

"Yup, I do" he said popping the p.

"Sit down" I said gesturing to my bed and he did so. 

I closed the door, took the box he put on the side and sat next to him.

I opened it and it was a beautiful diamond necklace

"is this real?" I asked.

"Yeah, am I forgiven?"

"Yes! But I can't take this. "

"No I want you too."

"Can you put it on me?"

I lifted my hair out of the way and he put it on. His hands touching my skin gave me butterflies.

"Thankyou" I said and I kissed him on the cheek.

" I still haven't asked you about your arm! What happened?"

I told him the whole story and we watched movies until it got dark.

I had my head on his chest and we were so close, I felt so safe.

" I should go " he said.

"No, stay ,please."

"fine." He said. I smiled and then drifted to sleep. I guess I was tired.

*Hayes pov*

( the next morning)

I woke up with someone on my chest.

I looked down to see Alana. I couldn't help but smile. I guess I fell asleep last night.

I checked my phone to see it was 10am. I quickly got up and left because I had a football match today. 

When I got home I decided to text Alana. Just so she knows where I went.

*Alana pov*

I woke up and Hayes was gone. 

I checked my phone and saw he texted me.

bae (hayess): Hey, sorry i had to leave, I have a football match today x

I didn't text back , instead I just went back to sleep.

A/N sorry for the rubbish chapter. Idk if  I should keep writing bc I get like no reads .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 72 18
A Hayes Grier/Matthew Espinosa fan fiction
17.9K 397 38
Ansley is pretty average in the eyes of most people. Life at home is sucky but at this point in life most teenagers hate their home life anyways. In...
1.3K 10 22
I COULDNT COME UP WITH A TITLE. Danni-grace Waters, A 14 year old Goes to Her Aunt's in Greensboro Because she's out of School for two weeks. When sh...
159K 2.7K 41
Jessica was just moving to North Carolina and wanted to go to Magcon. What happens when Jessica needs money and gets a job to babysit Skylynn Floyd t...