The Selfless to my Selfish

By Puppy_04_Dog

They say if you put a lock on lock lover bridge, live will find its way to you. Usually Bakugou never believe... More

1
2
I need an idea
3
4
5
6
7
8 - part 1
9 - part 2
10
11
Not a chapter
13
14
15 - The end
Not a chapter
Exspaining the ending

12

646 28 40
By Puppy_04_Dog

1: im so sorry
2: in this story Dabi and todoroki are brothers
3: longest chapter yet
Bakugou's pov (finally)
When he left the apt
10:37 am

  I got out my keys and jiggled them in the doorknob. It soon opened to reveal Kirishima. He rushed up to me and placed his lips on mine. Wrapping his arms around my neck then his legs around my waist. We stayed like that for a little bit until he let go.

  His lips were off mine as his legs as well but his arms remained. Confused? I bet. Let me catch you up a bit.

  I lied when I said me and kiri broke up and that I left the gang. I didn't. Me and Kiri stayed together as we still work in the gang. Alright I think I've caught you up enough.

  "I hate this mission" Kirishima pouted. "I know, but if we capture one of the Todorokis, we can sell him and become rich" I reassured him. But what I didn't tell him is I'm starting to catch feelings for the peppermint. "Promise nothing went on last night"

  I smiled and responded. "Yes I promise. I have a 'date' tonight at 8" I put up air quotes. "Are you going to drug him then?" He asked as I nodded. "Fine but you owe me big on this" he looked jealous. "Also, he kinda has to stay here...." I broke the news.

  "What?! Why?!" He looked angry but lightened up at these words. "Bosses words not mine" I lied. I knew if the boss had him in his hands, Todoroki would get hurt... really hurt. Maybe even r*ped.

  —time skip to the date—

  Of course I was there early. I got everything ready. I put the drugs in his beer. Last night I was gonna surprise kiri with him coming sooner but I drugged myself instead.

  He got here, finally. It was 8:03, but I was still gonna hold it against him. It was pitch black out so I walked over there and grabbed his hand. We only had a lantern to light us. As he put his hand on mine and on my neck I did the same with the hand but the other on his hip.

  We started to dance slowly. He looked so cute. He had the happiest smile on. If I had to chose him or Kirishima I would pick Him. His smile made me smirk a little. Then a party song turned on as it played by my phone we started dancing funny. This was the first time I was myself with him. We laughed and had a really good time.

  The song ended and we landed on each other in sink. I moved the hair out of his face and placed my lips and his. I rubbed my tongue on the bottom of his lips asking for entrance, he let me in and I explored every inch of his mouth. He tried to keep up but I was to good. We broke then I realized, this was the first time I kissed him for real.

  As much as it pained me to do this I know I needed to. They threatened if I didn't get him they would make sure he died a painful slow death. Selling him was better than that. So I gave him his beer making sure not to drug myself this time.

  The drugs were much stronger this time so he would pass out almost immediately. He took a sip then looked at me. "I'm sorry" I said furrowing my eyebrows and he looked confused. He started acting weirdly looking around as if he was seeing stuff. Then he fell. Luckily I caught him. He looked so peaceful.

  —time skip and switch to todorokis pov—
Todo's pov

  I opened my eyes as sound was muffled and my vision was blurry. "Someone's awake" I saw someone rush up to me. He had red hair and wait.

  KIRISHIMA?! "What did you do to Bakugou" I tried to yell out but I guess I was drugged. He giggled then proceeded to tell me words I never thought I would have heard. "The question is, what did Bakugou do to you?" He rubbed a hand on my jawline and I flinched causing him to take his hand off.

  I was in ties then I looked up. "Can I speak with him," I swallowed the continued "alone" he looked disappointed the nodded and went to get him.

  This gave me time to look around. I was in a room with no windows. I think I am in a basement. I look for anything to help me but as I spot something the door opens.

  "Todoroki" he looked sad at me. This was an act. "Why am I Here?!" I asked as he was shocked. I guess the drugged wore off. "I lied about the gang, I never left, nor did I leave Kirishima" he looked down on the ground. He looked like this pained him to see me like this, but I'm not falling for this act.

  "I'm sorry" he said walking closer to me. "I'm not falling for this act, I fell for it way to much!" I raised my voice. He walked closer and got out a needle. I'm terrified of those things. He put it on a surrange than got some weird clear liquid in it. Then put it in me.

  Like the coward I am I winced at the sudden pain. "What are you going to do with me" I asked a little scared for the answer. "Sell you" at that moment I was filled with rage.

  "YOUR SUCH A CRUEL PERSON!! I BET THEY DIDN'T EVEN THREATEN ANYTHING YOU JUST WANTED TO PLAY ME AGAIN! Again..." I sobbed at the last part and had burning tears going down my cheeks.

  My head was left down and he raised it up. "Don't touch me! THEY PROBABLY DIDN'T EVEN THREATEN YOUR FAMILY! I BET YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE ANYONE YOU SICK BAST—" He cut me off "money" he looked as if he lied, but that's what he wanted me to think. "I did this for the money so just shut up!" He looked pained.

  "You selfish—" he must really be wanted to die if he cut me off again "you know what? Maybe I am selfish, but remember this! YOU WERE SELFISH ENOUGH TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM KIRI!" He raised his voice at me. "What do you mean?" He turned as it looked to have been him wiping a tear.

  "God your such an idiot! If I didn't want you so badly I could've just done my job. I shouldn't have gotten involved. It's because of you I became this way... now I have to get ready for your selling" he walked out head low.

  —time skip to selling—

  I looked up to were I was placed. It was in front of many people. "A Todoroki! This male has unique eyes and hair! It should be known he has a little sass" a man next to me yelled. They were all wearing masks. "Starting bet 100k" he spoke pointing to the crowed. "200k" another man yelled. "1000k" a lady yelled in the back no one answered.

  "Anyone over 1000k?" "Last call" Then a man spoke. He had a muggy voice. "2 million" the rest gasped. I wasn't worth that much. Even I knew that. "Anyone? Anyone? Last call" no one could beat that so I was with this man.

  —time skip to him being in a room—

  I finally could open my eyes as I had a mask on for the whole ride to prevent my sight. It revealed a man with black hair and purple scarred flesh held together by staples.

  He studied my face leaning on the door frame eating an apple. "Are you just gonna sit there or???" I asked as I was sure I was ready for what was to come. He stood in silence. "I know how this game goes, you torchere me and beat me then r*pe me then kill me" I rolled my eyes.

  "If I r*ped you I would be a molester" he spoke standing up straight. "But your not fami—" I cut myself off with thoughts. The only person who left is t-touya.... "Touya?" I asked confused. "Bing bing bing" he shows sarcasm. "What are you going to do with me" I asked and he gave it a second to think.

  He threw his apple in the trash then spoke. "Haven't decided yet, but can a brother spend time with his other brother?" He pointed at me. "As much as I've wanted to see you my whole life, you just left. My life is... well... was good, I want to go home" I was assured. "If I let you go, how do I know you won't tell the cops, or worse. Dad" I laughed a little at that. "Dads not even in my life anymore" he looked shocked. "Really?" he asked. "Yes"

  "So any girls in you life?" He asked smirking. "Well... there is... was one dude" I looked to the ground. "Was?" He asked intrigued. "It's a long story" I laughed uncomfortably. "I've got time" he shrugged. So I told him. Everything.

  Every single thing that was going through my life I spoke about. He basically was my therapist. I felt a weight lifted of my chest as I spoke.

  "You do know that your not gonna hold me for long" I spoke smirking. You ever have that feeling that your soulmate is speaking to you? Well I just had that feeling. I don't know why I was so happy, But I felt like Bakugou was coming. So I held onto all hope I had. "Really?" He smirked back.

  "Bakugou will come for me, he always comes back" I smile. "But he sold you" he was confused. "Our relationship is very complicated I wouldn't expect a brainless prick like you to understand." I shrugged. "We'll see about that" he smiled. "Where are we?" I asked simply. "Paris" he smirked. I only smiled back. But I knew this place was far away from Bakugou.

——
Word count:1728
Okay that was a long chapter. I just felt like it. Anyways next chapter will be out tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.4K 2.3K 52
MATURE CONTENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO PATREON (link in bio for access to a smut chapter) I'm a villain. Hearing those words coming out of someone's mouth...
843K 19.6K 33
↴ you started digging into your wallet then you found a small piece of paper, with a number on it. "you sly bastard." you smirked before grabbing yo...
65.4K 1.6K 16
COMPLETED AS OF MAY 16th, 2021 About 16,241 words Neither Todoroki nor Bakugo could ever seem to find out they had feelings for eachother. They thoug...
107K 3.7K 17
Katsuki Bakugou hates having so much homework. Isn't it enough to spend his entire day learning without having to do so much work after school? How i...