Finding Her Voice Book 1&2, C...

By yeah_dis_queen

A girl who's lost her voice meets a boy who helps her find it. "As long as I'm living, ain't nobody gone fuck... More

CastπŸ’‹
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENTRELLπŸ’š
Questions
Answers
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
I'm confused😭
26
27
28
29
30
31
To All Readers(Must Read)
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(Important)
39
40(Part 1)
40(Part 2)
Sequel??πŸ€”
Her Voice: Book 2
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
This what's gone happen‼️
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

09

15.7K 694 289
By yeah_dis_queen

Date: Same Day
Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

Montana looked through the referrals while laughing and shaking his head.

"Y'all kids wilding these days." he said while laughing.

"Mane it wasn't even us basically, but shiii believe what ya want." I shrugged.

"Ight y'all teachers wanna give all y'all 2 week's of suspension. Makayla and Kaylee y'all get a week of suspension and 2 weeks after that of detention." he explained.

I smacked my lips lowly while everybody else did sum similar.

"Ain't nobody tryna stay after school." I mumbled.

"Exactly." Jonai agreed and I mugged ha.

Bitch don't agree with me.

"Wait, hold up before y'all leave. Benjamin and Kelldrick. The fuck y'all doing here?" Montana asked.

They shrugged and laughed.

"We ain't do shit, we just ride with the gang." Ben shrugged.

He sighed and shooked his head while slightly laughing. "Get y'all asses out."

We all stood up and Miry walked out first.

I made dude I stayed beside ha CAUSE she didn't have ha tablet and ion know what could happen to ha.

The whole time we walked back to the class, she just seemed sad.

Like sadder than usually.

I stopped walking and made ha stop also, lifting ha head up with my finger I could see she was slowly crying.

Mane I wanna ask why but she can't even talk.

I wipped ha tears and kissed ha cheek. "Ion know what's wrong ma, but it'll be fine."

She looked at me with a blank face expression before she started back walking.

We had finally made it back to the class just as the bell ranged.

I grabbed the only notebook that I had and Miry grabbed ha backpack with ha puede before walking out.

For some reason it feels like she's trying to get away from everybody.

I didn't bother chasing up behind ha, because she's going to go to next period.

The gang up in that bitch and we gone have to talk.

Name: Miracle McNeal
Nickname: Miry

I walked to the bathroom and went in one of the stalls.

I instantly started to cry while I leaned against the wall.

Its just that look at all that shit that just happened that quick.

And I was blanked to be a part of it, when I did nothing.

I need a voice so I can stand up for myself, but I just don't have one.

Time are gonna be tuff, its always been tiff for me.

But there's so much a person can handle.

I sighed while grabbing some tissue and cleaning my face, I walked out of the stall and looked at myself in the mirror.

Your a beautiful person, your special in your own way, you can do anything you want, just put your mind to it........I repeated to myself in my head.

The first thing I have to have is self confidence, if I don't have that ion have shit.

I went into my person pulling out my depression pills and a bottle water.

I took two of em and smiled at myself in the mirror.

Lets see if this helps.

Walking out everybody seemed to be rushing meaning the bell was finna ring, but I didn't care.

I'm just gonna take my time and walk.

I had made it there as soon as the bell ranged and took my seat in the back in a corner.

I didn't feel like being bothered at all.

"What's wrong?" I heard Kentrell's voice.

His voice is unforgettable.

I grabbed my tablet out of my purse and started to type.

'Look I really don't feel like being bothered Kentrell, just leave me alone right now. Its just for my personal problem.' I typed.

"Now you know ian finna leave you alone, get that out ya head." he shrugged.

I then felt his hand on my hand. "Just let me know what's wrong."

I looked at his hand and my eyes traveled all the way up to his eyes.

I looked in his eyes and instantly seen that they were full of pain, broken hearted, and so much more.

'You've been hurt before Kentrell, I can see the pain on your eyes. Its all there, it shows.' I showed him.

He looked at it and sighed shaking his head. "Yeah, I know."

'Its alright, you'll be fine. Just hope for the best. Whatever your going thru, hopefully it'll be ight.' I typed to him.

He nodded. "Thanks ma. But say, what's wrong with ya? Why you can't talk?"

'Ummm, ion wanna say that. Not here, not now, maybe not ever.' I typed.

He nodded. "Ight, I understand."

I grabbed my purse to get look for my chips that I had packed, but my whole purse fell right off my desk.

Me and Kentrell both went to go pick the stuff up.

I grabbed everything, and put it in.

I looked up and noticed he had my depression pills.

"You going through depression?" he asked and I snatched it away from him stuffing it in my purse.

I sat back down and sighed while laying my head in my hands.

My hands were moved from my face and I was turned around.

He faced me to him and looked at me. "You don't have to do all that around me, Miry you can tell me anything, I promise I will always keep it between me and you. I might not know you that good, but I know I'll always be there."

I nodded my head and gave a slight smile.

"Now come on, the gang misses you." he said.

I looked at the other side of the class and there they were acting stupid.

As usual.

I grabbed my stuff and we both walked over there.

I smiled at them as I took the empty seat for me.

"Well where the hell was you?" Ben asked.

I smiled at him. 'Minding my damn business, what about you?' I wrote.

He laughed and smacked his lips. "Maneeeee."

"Okay, time to start today's lesson." the teacher announced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 13.3K 47
*under construction so I can improve on the childish writing* Kentrell Gaulden, but many know him as NBA YoungBoy, the famous rapper from Baton Rouge...
96.8K 4.8K 42
Will being in a one sided relationship lead kentrell to someone who will truly be all in?
5.9K 235 31
"Kentrell we will never be together....get over it"
410K 15K 51
" shawty if you a need a thang you can call on me " | Arianna just wants to escape this hell on earth she's living. When her daddy died and her mom g...