A LunaTic and Her Gunn

Por R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... M谩s

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
馃幎Wonderful Tonight馃幎
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
馃幎It's Kismet, Ain't It馃幎
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
馃幎Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love馃幎
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate鈥ucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
馃幎Scared Is What You Should Be馃幎
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
馃憖馃憖馃憖馃憖
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
馃幎Viva Las Vegas馃幎
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
馃幎The Boulevard Is Not That Bad馃幎
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
馃幎I'm Scared馃幎
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts鉁圠A鉁圥hilly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck鈥鈥illary
The Aftermath
馃巰A Spy at the Watergate馃巰
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
馃幎CRASH Into Me, Baby馃幎
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
馃挜
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

馃摲

1.1K 34 12
Por R3b3lgrrrrrrl

Colson's shocked when he walks into their rented bedroom. Luna's waiting for him at the door; standing in all black but barely clothed. She has on little lace gloves, panties, a garter belt with thigh highs and heels. There's a leather riding crop pressed against the back of her thighs, just below her ass. Hair dangling down her back.

"FUCK, Loons." Is all he can utter as he stops in his tracks.

Luna bites her bottom lip, tilting her head slightly as a smile creeps onto her face. Sauntering up to him, she swings the riding crop in a circle at her side. Close to him, she runs the leather down his cheek; making his dick rage.

"You seem to think I've been bad. What are you gonna do about it?" She asks him huskily, dragging the crop down his bare chest.

Colson firmly grabs the wrist of the gloved hand holding the toy. Staring into her eyes, they're daring each other. The energy from their earlier fight still simmering. He takes the crop in his hand before gripping her face with both hands. Kissing her angrily before spinning her around forcefully. Holding on to one hip, he uses the hand with the crop to bend her roughly over the bed.

Colson drags the stiff leather down her spine. Giving her goosebumps in anticipation of what's next. Reaching her cheeks, he spanks the top of her left one hard. Making Luna jump and yelp. She throws a coy look over her shoulder. It's his go ahead. Gripping her hair in his hand, he positions himself.

"STOP."

❗SLAP❗The crop whips against her ass cheeks.

"LETTING."

❗SLAP❗The sleek leather stick whizzes through the air.

"DUDES."

❗SLAP❗

"FALL."

❗SLAP❗

"Ahhnhh!" Luna slightly whimpers.

Pain is pleasure. It always has been for her. Colson gives her three quick strikes.

"IN"
"FUCKING"
"LOVE!"

❗SLAP❗
❗SLAP❗
❗SLAP❗

Luna arches her back and buries her face in the blanket, preparing herself for what's to come. Pussy dripping in excitement. Ass perked up in the air for him.

"WITH."

❗SLAP❗

"YOU!"

❗SLAP❗

Pulling her face out of the covers on the last one, a loud moan escapes from Luna. "FUCK." She breathes out heavily.

Colson likes using the riding crop. He loves that HateFucking turns Luna on. How their roughness only makes them want each other more.

Standing her up sharply, he spins her around again; pushing her back onto the bed aggressively. He grabs her thighs, pulling her until her ass is at the edge of the bed. He watches her twitch as he drags the warm leather around her breasts and nipples. Down to her pussy.

Swatting at her panties. "Take em off." Colson directs Luna as she listens. Unsnapping her garter belt from her thigh highs and slipping them off. He turns the crop wide and drags it from the bottom of her bare pussy to the top. Swatting her again. Moaning, she scootches back with that one. "Where the fuck do you think you're going?" He grabs her, pulling her back down the bed to where he wants her.

Dropping his pants and briefs, Colson climbs on top of Luna. She throws her legs around him as he pushes himself into her. He grips her chin, covering her moans with his mouth. Kissing her with his wrath.

"FUCK. He's insane... " Words fly through her head as he controls her body with his.

Colson fucks Luna hard and fierce; with one hand around her throat, the other pulling at her hair. Loving every minute of it, she moves with his rhythm. Luna grips his ass, pushing him deeper inside of her. The lace is soft on his skin. The spikes of her heels digging into his thighs as she fucks him back. The contrast in feeling making him thrust into her harder. Bucking against each other, breathing heavy, Colson yanks Luna's neck to the side.

"I gonna fucking ruin you for anyone else!" He declares angrily before sinking his teeth into her neck.

Slamming his cock into her, Luna's walls clench around Colson's huge cock. She grips his hair and bucks faster as she cums on him.

"Fuuuckkk Bunny!!" She cries out in pleasure.

Feeling her tighten and cum, he blows with her. Grunting her name before throwing himself on the bed beside her. Breathing heavy he looks over at Luna.

"Do I have to murder every fucking dude?" He asks her, still annoyed.

"Not if you keep murdering this pussy, you don't." She dryly replies while giving him a cocked eye.

This breaks him. Laughing hard and pulling her on top of him, he kisses her telling her she's a cunt. To this she agrees with a smirk and kisses back as she straddles him. Luna rests her face on Colson's bare chest. He pulls her head up by the hair to look at her. She raises her eyebrows at him.

"I'm serious, Kitten. I'll fuck some shit up over you." He says, eyes flashing at the thought of her with someone else.

Knowing he will, Luna's face softens. "Relax Killer." She sighs. He loosens his grip as she leans down to kiss him. Sitting up on him, she pulls on her chain; giving him THAT One Look. "Yours." She says again before kissing him once more.

Luna lays her face back down onto his chest. Getting lost in his touch and smell. They're quiet as he strokes her hair.

"Where'd you get the toy?" He finally asks.

"I ordered it earlier in the week and had it shipped to my grandmom's." She pops up; pleased with herself as she wiggles her body and grins at him.

Shaking his head, chuckling at her, he pulls her back down to him. "How's your ass?" He asks while rubbing it and kissing her head.

"It's sore." She tells him in a tiny voice as he chuckles and kisses her again.

-------------------------------------------------------

The next morning everyone has breakfast together. Colson, Luna and Casie make bacon, blueberry pancakes and scrambled eggs with coffee and juice. Luna having to reassure Casie multiple times that she's okay around the killer blueberries to Colson's laughter.

Breakfast is delicious. Everyone talking as they reach for food. The anticipation of tonight dripping in the air. Colson and Luna are good. Laughing, kissing and cutting it up during breakfast. They sit for a bit still bullshitting before everyone helps to clean up.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Casie watches TV while Luna gets dressed. They're going shopping with Ashleigh for a little bit. Luna and Colson bang it out in the shower. The next morning's sex being kinder than last night's.

Getting high together and checking out each other's new tattoo's healing process; Colson patches Luna's shoulder. He then goes to help Casie get dressed as Luna pops two 30s and burns while she dresses herself in a striped tank and jeans. She pulls her hair up and throws on a purple lip with some jewelry.

Luna, Ashleigh and Casie head out into The City, leaving The Boys behind. They're gonna float around with the main objective being cool shades for Casie. Enjoying a day off just The Girls together.

-------------------------------------------------------

It breaks on RadarOnline first. A picture of a grinning Tommy and an almost unrecognizable Luna. The article being way more problematic.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"THAT Brooklyn Bitch... Back Again and Badder Than Ever."

"That Brooklyn Bitch is back in town... But not with her boyfriend. The NYC native was spotted out late Thursday night in Queens with an unidentified male companion. We gotta say from the looks of this picture, this must be a real Nightmare for MGK. The two are reported to have been dating since early last month. The rapper/actor even posting his first official picture of the two of them together to his Instagram recently, followed by another cryptic one. The allegedly confirmed couple have a new single flying up the charts. Normally keeping a very low profile, THAT Brooklyn Bitch has had a strong presence both on the pop charts and online since hooking up with Machine Gun Kelly. It's rumored the song THAT Type is a direct response to BeBe Rexha's Break Up with Your Girlfriend. Sources saying MGK being the subject of both hits. It's not a stretch, with THAT Brooklyn Bitch calling out Rexha by name twice on the track. So, with all that territory staking, could it be possible that the songstress, who's confirmed to be performing on SNL this week with Halsey, is up to some Bad Things while back in The Big Apple?"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Colson sees it before Luna. He's fucking livid. She being non the wiser.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna, Casie and Ashleigh pop in and out of different vintage shops, walking through BedStuy. They try on sunglasses, shoes and clothes, laughing and having fun. Luna grabbing Colson a 40oz to Freedom Sublime Tshirt.

Also finding a FANTASTIC pair of heavy, metal, gold toned, cat eyed sunglasses. For Casie. Making Luna slightly jealous of how badass they are.

"I LOVE THEM!!!" The little girl squeals while putting them on after Luna presents them to her; with their mission complete, they stop to grab sodas and pretzels before heading back to the brownstone.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson is at the brownstone SNAPPING. "I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE HER!!" He shouts, pacing around the unfamiliar kitchen. "SHE FUCKING LIED TO ME!!"

A million irrational thoughts are zipping through his head. "She's such a fucking liar... I bet she fucked him... I'm gonna fucking kill em both... "

"Where'd she say she was?" Slim asks him, making him stop for a second.

"With fucking HIM." Colson glares at his friend. "Imma fucking kill him, Slim."

Rook interrupts. "Wait, she told you she was with him?" He asks.

"Yeah, she said she ran into him at a show. DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A FUCKING RUN IN!?!" He shouts, shoving his phone towards Rook.

Rook takes it and studies it. "It looks like it could be anything, honestly." He says, defending Luna; they all have the picture up on their phones, looking at it.

"That mothafucka is TOO happy." Slim states his opinion.

"RIGHT!!" Colson's back to pacing and shouting.

"I don't know, Kells. She's not even really touching... " Benny tries to agree with Rook.

"HE'S GRABBING HER ASS!!! HIS HANDS ARE ON HER FUCKING ASS!!" Colson interrupts him, still shouting with rage radiating out of him.

"I am going to kill this motherfucker." The image of the grinning idiot touching HIS girl seared into his brain. Knowing what the dude wanted from her. Worried as fuck she might have gave it to him.

They're all quiet from Colson's outburst until Baze finally breaks the silence. "I think you should ask Luna, Kells. That picture could really go either way."

Before Colson can respond they hear the door open. "We're baaaaack!!!" Casie calls out; Benny jumping up to intercept her as Colson squares up to rip Luna's head off.

Luna doesn't think anything of it when Benny comes up to them, asking Casie to go to the store with him. She rounds the corner with Ashleigh laughing. Bags in hand.

"Hey Bunny... " She greets Colson as he comes marching across the kitchen and shoves his phone in her face.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!" Colson shouts at Luna, taking her and Ashleigh by surprise.

Taking his phone, Luna reels back to see what he's looking at. Once she gets a good look, she starts to laugh. Dropping her bags to place that hand over her face.

"THAT is fucking great!!" She laughs through her hand.

"Oooohhhh... You gotta be fucking shitting me." She thinks. This is FUCKING insane... They're following me now???" Always amazed at the irony of her luck in this universe, she has to laugh at this or she's gonna freak the fuck out. She feels so invaded. With a valid ripple of fear running through her.

Handing his phone back to him, she grabs a beer from the fridge. Colson doesn't know what to say. Cracking it, she looks directly at him. Still lightly laughing, she begins shaking her head in disgust.

"Of all the years I've been around and all the fucking shit I've pulled, I've never gotten popped because I'm fucking discreet. Now? Now all of a sudden I'm fucking front page news because of YOU." She sneers.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Colson demands from her.

He doesn't know what to think about her response. Swigging her beer, she's trying not to get angry. She can feel tears welling in her eyes though.

"What am I talking about??? That article is about YOU!! It seems I have strangers fucking stalking me now BECAUSE OF YOU. Which, that's a problem for my life, Colson. We've talked about this before. I have too much important, HIGHLY ILLEGAL shit going on for ANYONE to be following me. Fuck... You know this. Not to mention, as a photographer, it's not even a good angle. You can't even see my face. In a court of law, you couldn't prove that shit is me. Not that I'm denying it is. But, it's still a shitty shot. You're mad at shitty shot that could risk my fucking livelihood." She finishes sarcastically. Luna swings her beer again, still trying to keep it together. She knows she controlled herself last night and she'll be damned if some photo is going to suggest otherwise. That's not even her main concern. Fuck Tommy. Luna's worried about her privacy. "Besides, what the FUCK do you think is going on in that picture?" She asks Colson, cocking her head.

"I think his hands are on your FUCKING ASS." He states angrily.

"Because he picked me up to fucking hug me, Asshole." Luna spits out at him. She grabs his phone. "Which he didn't even get a chance to do because if you fucking look at it I'm in the middle of pushing myself AWAY from him." She points at the picture.

Remembering that moment exactly. Colson looks at it, then looks at her. Then back at it. Then back at her. Then back at it again.

His brain is dueling over whether to believe her or not. Not hearing any of her worries.

"You're unbelievable." Luna laughs at him before she takes another swig.

"What am I supposed to think, you still fucked him." He barks at her.

Now she's pissed. The room is silent. Everyone watching them.

"SIX FUCKING YEARS AGO!!! AND HE'S ONE OF MY FOUR TO YOUR FOUR THOUSAND, YOU FUCKING WHORE FROM MCWHORE ISLAND!!!" Luna's screaming now. "I TOLD YOU EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED THAT NIGHT!! I DIDN'T SIDE STEP YOU FOR SHIT!!"

"YOU FUCKING KISSED HIM!!" They're yelling at each other venomously.

"YEAH, GOODBYE!! YOU FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!!" Hurtful names flying out of her mouth. "WHICH I FUCKING TOLD YOU, NOT THAT STUPID FUCKING PICTURE!!!" She continues to scream as she makes a point.

"HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO TRUST YOU WHEN YOU RAN SHIT UNNOTICED FOR A FUCKING YEAR!?!!" The words explode out of Colson's mouth.

"There it is. His WHOLE problem." She realizes. "This hypocritical ass motherfucker."

Luna doesn't scream anymore; just stares at Colson with a low, direct tone. "So wait, let's make this clear. You're judging me on something I was honest with YOU about from a past relationship. Yet. You've been known to fuck anything that moves. Not me." She asks snidely, throwing her hands up at Colson like what the fuck while shaking her head again. "You're worried about a fucking bum ass picture. Not that I could now get hemmed up and catch LIFE because being your girlfriend exposes me in a dangerous way." She sucks her teeth and continues to shake her head in disgust. "FUCK you, DUDE." Luna snarls as she walks out of the kitchen incredibly hurt.

Colson puts his head in his hands. "What the fuck did I just say to her?" Words and thoughts were flying so rapidly, he's not sure what came out and what stayed in his head.

The room is quiet until Luna walks back in with her bags. "You need to be at 30Rock by 9P." She announces before walking out of the brownstone.

Once the door closes, Ashleigh grabs Colson's phone. She looks at what they were arguing over. The article is is much more damaging than the picture.

"Fucken' up, Kells." She sighs at him shaking, her head as she walks upstairs.

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

30.2K 1.7K 106
鈿狅笍 Warning!!鈿狅笍 鈿狅笍 Contains mature content such as smut, violence, language and drug use鈿狅笍 Completed ^^^^^^^^^^^^^* " Bad things happen to everyone a...
311K 5.8K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
4.3M 192K 64
Cal Jackson's new life as a rockstar fails to account for one thing: the existence of the girl he loves. ***** "What are you thinking about?" she ask...
12.9K 125 34
- Aryia/ Badboywolfy X Reader imagines - Requests are open and available - I mainly write fluff - I DO NOT write mature content - Warnings are shown...