My Painful Love ❤️

By Bookeluthaporen

"Why the hell did you tell them that you are my wife?" he whisper yelled at me. I stared at him in disbelief... More

1- Janvi
2 - Dream college
3 - Adith
4 - Senior bye!!
5 -Playboy?
6 - My Lo...
7 - Treat her like queen
8 - Core shattering Messages
9 - Raging
10 - Hate you to core
11 - Darkest night
12 - Coma
13 - Unexpected Call
14 - Within a week???
15 - Engagement
16 - you will regret saying yes
17 - Marriage
18 -Current lover's house?
19 - You want me to die?
20 - My new job
21 - What happened to him today?
22 - Got another big fish?
24 - Thank you for your present
25 - Lose myself
26 - Unwanted and Trash
27 -Face hell
28 - Disgusting Family
29 - Be Happy
30 - It hurts
31- Heal her
32 - Reason for your tears
33 - I want her
34 - Make your lady smile
35 - Saransh
36 - Once a whore always a whore
37 - Her Happiness
38 - Get up
39 - Janvi's Jealousy
40 - Only us
41 - Who is it?
42 - I promise
43 - No Don't
44 - Unknown Message
45 - You are my Everything
46 - Enjoying your birthday?
47 - Janvi's Parents
48 - You did it?
49 - Confession
50 - Dying to see him
51 - Someone else
52 - Ishaan
53 - Truth
54 - Explanations
55 -Our Group Hug
56 - What is she doing here?
57 - Tears
58 - My Heaven
59 - Mafia?
60 - Thank you Jaan
61 - I Love You
Epilogue
'My Painful Love' Free in Kindle

23 - My Love

51.2K 2.2K 316
By Bookeluthaporen

Janvi pov

Sleep is far away from me and tears never leave me alone at least for few minutes.

Even my pills failed me today. The time is just 2 am. I felt like taking some fresh air so, I went to the garden and sat near the artificial pond. The cold breeze hits my cheeks making my tears dry.

How unlucky me, I can never be happy with anybody. Never can I be happy even for a day? A single day? My mobile is beeping making me wake from my thoughts.

It's Adam "Hi Adam"

"I no talk to you Javi" a smile automatically formed in my lips hearing his cute tone.

"Why my boy?"

"I want to see you Javi" I kept silent.

"You don't like me? So only you not coming to me?"

"No Adam, it's not I will come to you don't worry" i replied abruptly.

"Your promise?"

"Promise"

"I love you Javi"

"Love you too Adam" I cut the call with a small smile after few minutes of chatting.

"Can't get enough of one guy?" What is he doing here at this time? I didn't turn to him.

"Just a few hours before you have been with a guy, not even a few hours passed and started to get ready for another one?" I got up wiping my tears and walk past him. He holds my arms tightly and pulled me to him. I tried to push him but he more strong than me.

"Why are running to get men's scrutiny everywhere you head. How many times you can with a different man every night. Don't you ever get tired?" I cringed at his words.

"Answer me you slut. And how much you get paid for a night I need a new one" That's it I lost my patience. I hit his chest with my palms. I hit him again and again, I started to hit him with both my hands. His grip loosened.

My eyes started to water continuously unable to keep the pain inside me. If my tears are his satisfaction, then I won't give him that.

"I will do whatever I want, I will go with whoever I can. Yes, I am with Vihaan the whole night and I will go with another man if I need to satisfy my pleasure. If you can go then I too can do it. Yes, I am a slut, whore, and gold digger. Remember one thing Mr Dev, I am only a maid in your house and PA in your office. So don't interfere in my life" I said in a calm tone. But I am dying inside. Ignoring his looks I ran to my room without an ounce of guilt in me. . .

For the past week, I tried my best to avoid him. Few talks about business and I serve him dinner. I won't miss my duties as a wife even I hate cooking for him.

Today morning I had my periods which was worse in the last 5 months. The pain is unbearable, I even had painkillers, but my stomach and back are aching like hell.

To make this worse this elevator is also taking revenge on me. It's not working, so all the elevators are under construction. We are having a meeting with our foreign delegates. The meeting is on the 27th floor. We went there through his private elevator. While I was checking things in the conference room, he called me.

"Ms Hayer"

"Yes sir"

"I think I forgot the documents. Can you get it?" He asked looking through his papers.

"Ok sir" I went to the elevator, the man said that his private elevator is also put under construction. Should I have to get up through the stairs? But how can I go to the 35th floor through the stairs?

When I got 4 floors up, my back started hurting. I dismissed it and went there with much difficulty. I went to his cabin and searched for it.

All files are present, except that document. I decided to call him.

"Sir, I can't find the file sir"

"Did you look into my drawers?"

"No sir, I will look now" I tried to open it. But it's locked.

"Sir it's locked"

"Shit. Ms Hayer, the key is with me, come and get it" I can't even stand due to back pain. But I don't want to face that devil's fury and lose this important project being late on time. I get down literally running. Due to it, I slipped on the stairs, but I got hold of the railing but it hit my stomach badly as I cried in pain. I hold my stomach tightly and climbed down gritting my pain inside. I went to him and got the key and again went up.

My pain became excruciating. A tear rolled down as I get to his office. I opened his drawer and take the document and went down to the conference. I gave him the document.

"So Ms Hayer how is your journey?", the smirk never left him. I should have guessed it, he can go to any extent to make me hurt. My stomach pain is increasing every second multiple time.

I clenched my stomach with my free hand and other hand taking notes but it became difficult to concentrate on the content they are explaining. Every second is like a hell to me. Finally, the meeting has ended. We went out and he gets into his elevator. Thank God I can now use the elevator.

I took my steps towards it, "Ms Hayer, this is my private elevator, use stairs," he said coldly.

The doors of the elevator started to shut, I put my hands between them to stop it.

"Sir, can I take leave the rest of the day?"

"No, you have work be quick," he ordered and again closed the door. I climbed the stairs, when I reached near our floor my legs started to hurt and my knees stopped to support me. I sat at the edge of the stairs of my office floor.

I can barely stand. My eyes started to water. I hold my stomach tightly as if at least it would reduce my suffering. But it's of no use.

It's

lunchtime so there is no one near me. I sat there letting out my tears as I can't bear the pain. How can you be so cruel Adith? I tried to stand, but my back is aching like it lost its life. I hold the railing and get up but fall back making the files scattered in the ground.

"What's happening here" I heard his voice. Lowering my head I replied, "Sorry sir, I will collect it immediately," I said and gathered the papers.

He is standing still at the place watching me. I hide my tears bending my head down. After collecting them and I stand up not wanting him to know that I am ill. Maybe I don't want myself to give him any reason to hurt me more again.

But these traitor limbs gave upon me making me collapse on the floor again with a thud.

"Ms Hayer are you ok?" He asked in a concerned tone. I nodded my head controlling my tears. I tried to stand up, but I can't even move an inch. Sensing it he sat on his knees, "You don't look fine"

"No sir, I am fine, just give me a few minutes I will get up"

"You can't even stand but you are telling that you are fine?" He yelled at me.

"You don't have to worry about me even I am dead" my voice clearly echoed around the whole floor in frustration.

"Stop speaking rubbish and tell me what is wrong with you" calming myself I replied to him.

"Just my legs hurt sir, nothing big," I said and stood up, he held my arms I tried to walk but I can't.

"Why can't you tell me about your problem? Are you going to be like this always?" I fall back due to my loss of strength, he quickly grabbed me, pulling me to his chest.

All my tears I gathered, now began to tear up. I clenched his shirt tightly and started crying on him. All my pain is released in the form of tears. He hugged me and started to caress my head with his hand my sobs were easily audible and my tears are ruining his suit.

"Tell me Janvi, you are making me frightened," he asked with much concern. My name from him is making me nervous, it's the first time he is calling me by name. I feel satisfied. Sharp pain on my stomach makes me back to my senses, as I cried aloud. He broke the hug and took my face in his hands to look into my tear-filled eyes.

"What happened jaan?"

"My stomach..." Before I could finish my legs commenced to shake not letting me speak further. My throat becomes dry. Sensing my pain he lowered to lift me in a bridal manner. He opened his office using his legs and take me to the door which is inside his office, placing me on the bed he sat beside me. My pain is not facilitated. I turned to the other side and clutched the pillow tightly, biting my lower lip hard to control my whimpers.

I brought my legs close to my stomach and hugged it hoping it would at least allay my pain. He came to me and stand on his knees and touched my face with the most concerned look I have ever recognized in my life.

"Why is this sudden pain Janvi?" I shake my head as no, not wanting to melt in his words.

"Please, jaan tell me. Please" he pleaded but I again shook my head no. "Are you in your periods?" He asked after a few seconds. A sob left my lips and I nodded my head. He got up abruptly to take a crystal doll near him to break it on the floor into millions of pieces.

I flinched at his sudden act, I shouldn't have come here. I tried to get up from the bed with still in pain. "You don't have to be angry sir, I will leave now" I wiped my tears.

"You are not going anywhere. GOT IT?" He yelled at me pulling me back on the mattress with fire in his eyes. I sobbed taking my palms to my face. He removed my hands from my face and hugged me. I pushed him and tried to leave.

He holds me, "I won't allow you until you are healed" caressing my cheeks. We heard a knock on the door to see a woman standing there. He asked her to come in. She started to examine me as Adith got out.

After a few minutes, she called Adith inside.

"She is badly injured in her stomach and the cramps are making it worse, she might have skipped her food often. She has no strength left, totally she is weak and too fragile and try to increase her blood level and immunity level it might affect her seriously in future during pregnancy" she complained to him who was looking at me.

"What happened Janvi? What happened to your stomach?" He asked looking at me. I kept silent. "I asked you something ?" He asked a bit harsh this time. 

"I hit on the railing of the steps"

"Today?" His hands are gripped tight at the edge of the bed. I nodded affirmatively.

"But Janvi it doesn't look like it's the first time you have got injured in your stomach" doctor said while I shut my eyes hard not wanting to recal the bitter night of my life. I nodded looking at her. "When?" he asked in an anxious tone. "I fell down," I lied looking at the mattress.

"Adith take care of her, she is too week don't let her do much work" He nodded his head looking at me. Somehow behind the look, I can sense anger in it.

"Doctor, mm... Can I... Can... I..I, can you give me some pain killers, I can't bear the pain" , I said as a tear rolled down my cheeks, "please" She gave me a pitiful look and injected me.

The whole time Adith is standing there not even blinking his eyes. " Sir, can I go home? Please" I blinked my tears.

Reducing the distance between us, he came and sat next to me and made me lay on the mattress.

"I won't allow you"

"No sir, sorry I can't do work, I will complete it tomorrow I promise" I said as rest is the only thing my body screamed at me.

"Sleep Janvi, please" he literally begged me with his eyes.

"I can't sleep. It's painful" I agreed truthfully.

He closed his eyes tightly and went out and came back after a few seconds, without his blazer on. He hops onto the bed and laid close to me, putting his hands on my back to bring me close to him, his strong sweet smell hit my nostrils. Why is he doing this?

My front it facing him making our bodies touch each other. I didn't feel uncomfortable, it feels warm and lovely. I want to stay here and never let him go. Little did I know it's just ephemeral. I look into his eyes, they showed concern, affection, warmth, and something which I long to see these years LOVE.

Is it Love?

No, I know he hates me.

But why do I feel those feelings from him? It's just sympathy.

"Why are you doing this, Adith?" I asked with tears. He wiped my tears with the thumb and caressed my cheeks.

"Just sleep" "No. Are you planning something else for me? If yes, then, please no, I can't bear anymore pain" He pulled me more close to him slipping his hands under me to hug me tightly and taking my right hand to place it on his chest.

"Sleep now. It's not the right time to discuss these" I gave him a blank expression.

"Sleep Jaan," he said pulling my head to his chest. I moved a little to look at him again. He lowered himself to my face and kissed my forehead lovingly. I know it's not a dream.

I savored the moment with a small smile and hugged him, hiding my face in his chest inhaling his strong addictive Cologne.

I can never forget about this moment, it's my first time to be close with a man, that to Adith, my Adith. My Love. My only love. Even if it's just one day I am happy being in the arms of my love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643K 31.1K 76
*NOT EDITED* This story is about three couples.... ................... ""Get ready," he said, noticing her fierce expression. "I won't be getting re...
215K 8K 31
"Vihaan wait....." I shout. He flinches or was it my imagination. "How are you?" I ask in broken voice. He turns and this time I flinch. His eyes a...
63.1K 1.8K 25
"You've started this game so let's play it fair and square, you've married me without my will so I'll fuck you without your will, what do you say?" H...
253K 19.9K 64
A TOXIC LOVE STORY~ "Why did you marry off me to Sirish, Daddy? Why not Harsh? Or any other man?" I ask my father looking at my wedding chain, my eye...