Rebel

By booknerd1203

Rebels demand freedom while their oppressors are not willing to let their slaves go. Decisions have to be mad... More

Please read
Prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
Character List
chapter four
chapter five
authors note!!!!
chapter six
Making a new cover
Chapter eight
chapter nine
Chapter ten
tentative cast list
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
update coming soon!!
Chapter twenty three PART ONE
chapter twenty three PART TWO
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
NEW COVER!!!!
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
update coming soon!!
chapter thirty
lap top almost fixed!!
chapter thirty one
Christmas!!!
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Untitled Part 45
chapter 34
Untitled Part 47
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter thirty eight
Watt pad mess up
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 40.5
Epilogue
Authors note

Chapter seven

803 68 0
By booknerd1203

***NOT EDITED***

I hear voices yelling and I know I am near the castle. I don't stop running though until I burst through the tree line and ran smack dab into a chest. I bounce back and land on my but only to be pulled up by a hand on my upper arm. I really don't think my but can handle much more falling on to it. I look into the eyes of Bradley as a triumphed smirk on his face. Why did I have to run into this creepy vampire? I'm gonna make it a goal to find a friendly vampire. Friendly vampires

"Look who I found" his voice whispers into my ear.

"congratulations it was such a hard task to find someone who ran right into your ugly face.I want to see William" I say flatly

"That can be arranged" he taunts, ignoring my snarky remark.

A cloth bag is put over my head and I am thrown over Bradley's shoulder as he strides to find William. It doesn't take long. I let myself space out and think of Alison. I didn't even realize that we were inside the castle till I was thrown onto a bed and the bag ripped off pulling some of my hair with it. I quickly realize I am back in my old room. I feel a presence behind me and I turn around to see William sitting on a chair looking very confused. He has his legs crossed and his hands are on both sides of his head rubbing his temples.

"Bradley reports that you ran right into him. Why would you return back to the castle once you escaped? Are you that stupid?" He sounds genuinely confused.

"I wasn't going to leave Alison here alone." I said flatly. "I want to make a deal."

He looks at me a searching my eyes. "What kind of deal would I possibly want to make with you? You have nothing I want." He barks out utterly confused.

"I will stay here willingly and obey you if you let Alison go." My voice holds no emotion and I know it's because of how empty I feel without Landon.

"Why would I want you to stay here? I obviously am not going to get any information about the rebellion from you. That's why I never bothered to even try to ask you anything."

"You said you wanted to see me broken, well I am broken now. You're right I won't tell you anything about the rebellion but I will stay here and serve the palace as a maid." I explain

"A maid?" He scoffs. Then his face lifts and his eyes go wide. I smug smirk rises on his face and I dread the next words coming from his mouth. "I think we can do better than that Pet. Agree to be my blood slave and I will release Alison." He stated smiling widely showing off his fangs. Blood slaves are basically walking blood bags. They feed their masters whenever they their master's wish. They are fed from over and over again and the pain never lessens.

"Done" a voice says and I realize it was mine. I will do this for Alison. I have to.

His face breaks into a huge smile and I see his fangs once again. I think this entire time I ignored his fangs not wanting to see them. He walks to the door and opens it. I hear him talk to someone but I can't hear what is spoken. "Your sister will be set free immediately. She will not be followed. Now I have held to up my end now it is your turn." He takes a step towards me and I force myself to not jump off the bed.

"How do I know you actually let her go?" I questioned him

He sighed then pulled me up to my feet dragging me out of my room and down the hall to a huge window. He pushed me forward and I saw Alison getting on a horse there were bags on the back of the horse, I presumed they had supplies in them. She mounted and then turned to look at the castle. She saw me and her eyes went wide. I brought my hands up to the window and tears rimmed my eyes. I saw the tears slipping down her cheeks and I forced myself to smile and nod at her. She looked at me for a few more seconds till mouthing 'I love you' I mouthed it back and she turned around and took off at a run. I let the tears fall as soon as she took off and watched her disappear out of sight.

"How do I know you don't have people trailing her?" I asked him never taking my eyes of the trail she disappeared down.

"You will just have to trust my word." He muttered. I knew there was no guarantee that he will actually let Alison go, but what does he gain from keeping her?

I was yanked back from the window and then dragged back into my room and sat on my bed. I slide to the edge of the bed and pull my hair to one side of my neck and waited. He reached the bed in a few steps and sat down beside me. I look at the floor not wanting to let him see the pain in my eyes. He grabs my chin and forces me to make eye contact with him. He uses his other hand to lightly caress my cheek.

"Pet, I have waited so long for this. You aren't broken yet but you will be soon." He whispers. It wasn't a threat it was promise. If only he knew I really was broken. Landon had done the exact thing he promised not to do. I should have known better than to let myself fall in love with him.

He let go of my jaw and turned my body slightly he wrapped one hand in my hair tilting my head to show him more of my neck. The other arm he wrapped around my chest holding me in place. I felt his breath on my neck as he leaned closer to me. I felt a shiver go down my spine but I didn't bother to fight it there wasn't a point anymore. He had me exactly where he wanted me and he knew I knew it which I am sure he got great pleasure from.

"This will hurt quite a bit. If you prove to be obedient like you promise eventually I will use my ability to make you not feel the pain but for now..." he didn't finish as he bit into my neck.

I wasn't expecting it and I jumped causing him to bite down harder. It felt like my neck was on fire. I saw white dots in my vision and could hardly breathe. A scream worked its way out of my throat and echoed in the room over and over again. I tried to block out the never ending burning in my neck but it was of no use. I could feel my blood leaving me and it was draining me. My arms that were trying to pry his arms off of me were becoming heavy and fell to my lap. I was getting so tired my eyes were drooping and I felt no energy what so ever in my body. I have never felt this weak in my entire life. He finally pulled away after what felt like hours but was probably only a few short minutes. He didn't release me though I felt his tongue licking my neck and I wanted to vomit but I didn't have the energy.

He finally let go of me completely and I was wobbling on his lap. I still felt weak as he pushed me off his lap. I fell to the ground in a heap and winced when my neck was jarred. I raised a hand to my neck to wipe away the access blood but my hand came away clean. I felt the four holes but there was no blood on them either.

He saw my confusion and answered the questions that were in my mind. "When I licked my bite it healed the wound. There will still be evidence of the bite forever there will be a scar but it stops the bleeding and closes the wound." He explained as if I was a small child. I just nodded but found that was a mistake as the world began to start spinning.

"Get up" he ordered.

I tried to stand up gracefully but my body was shaking and I could barely hold myself up. I staggered back and grabbed the desk for support. I didn't look up at him instead I let my eyes fall on the floor.

"What happened why you were on your little adventure?" he asked

"Nothing" I said emotionlessly

"I don't believe that for a second." He snapped

"That's not my problem." I retorted

He sighed and then I was in the air. I expected to make contact with the wall or maybe the desk but instead I landed on the bed. I grunted on impact but he strode over and pulled the duvet out from under me causing me to yelp. He then covered me with it and caressed my cheek. This whole mood swings thing with him is going to drive me crazy.

"Sleep Pet your body needs it." He spoke softly then he was gone.

I lay in the bed and before I knew it I was sobbing. Everything just hit me at one time. I accomplished what I wanted too. Alison would be safe at home soon and that is all that matters. As soon as I thought of home I thought of Landon and I felt my heart breaking all over again. Is he really going to forget about me? Just move on as if what we were wasn't important. He told me I was weak and I could tell he really thought that. I would most likely never see him again. I would never see my family again. I would never see our village again. I would never find someone who actually loves me. I would never hold a baby in my arms that I helped make. I had never thought much about having a family of my own but now that the option was most likely off the table I wanted it. I remember when my dad finally let be more involved with the rebellion. He told me something his dad told him when he was my age. "Sometimes the greatest sacrifice you can give is your freedom" I never realized how much that quote really meant until now.

I don't know how long I cried before I fell asleep but when I woke up my whole body felt stiff and I was starving. Starving was the only thing I felt though. It was like I was numb on the inside and I didn't like it. It was only day two of being Williams blood slave and I was already ready to try to escape. It was a useless thought though. Even if I somehow manage to get out of the castle if I was caught William wouldn't hesitate to kill me. We made a deal and I had to honor it.

I didn't want to move, I just wanted to stay in this bed for the rest of my life. Of course that isn't going to happen. William comes strolling in the room humming a tune that I don't recognize. No point acting like I am asleep he already saw my eyes open. I sit up and scoot to where I am leaning against the head board. He sits on the edge of my bed and faces me putting one arm over my legs and on the bed the other he kept on his knee. I fidgeted slightly as I stared at my hands. I can feel him looking at me closely. I jump slightly when he speaks.

"How do you feel?" he asks.

"Fine" my voice is barely above a whisper.

"Hmm you don't feel any pain? You're not stiff?" he questions.

"I'm a little stiff" a say at the same level as before.

"Speak up Pet and look at me when I speak to you." he barked

I cleared my throat and tried again louder as I raised my eyes to look at him. "I am fine but I do feel a little stiff." His eyes have an expression that I don't know. It seems soft but at the same time hard.

"There is breakfast on the table. You will eat then shower and change into the clothes you find on your bed." He orders then strides out of the room.

I look over and see the plate that has a cover over it. My mouth waters and I speed walk over to the tray. I tear the cover off and the most beautiful food is on the plate eggs, bacon, sausage, and biscuits. We only had this food on very special occasions maybe once a year if that. I devour the food quickly and chug the glass of orange juice. My stomach is at the point of busting but I don't care. I go to cover the plate when a small piece of paper catches my eye. It's just the corner that I see at first sticking out from under the plate. I move the plate and open the paper that is folded in half.

Dear Caroline,

I know you have no idea who I am but I am another slave in the castle. I heard your story and I want you to know that your sister was treated well while she was here. She was fed three times a day and was never hit or tortured. When she was released Prince William forbade anyone to follow her so I am sure that she made it home perfectly safe. You are so brave to give up your freedom for her and the slaves look up to you. Even some of the vampires have been over heard talking about the strength of your love for your sister. Continue to be strong Caroline. I am in charge of bringing yours and Prince William's food. If it pleases you I would enjoy writing notes to you and would be ecstatic if you choose to reply. If you decide to reply to me write back on the back of this note. You will find a pen at the back of the third drawer of the desk in your room.

--Elizabeth

I quickly find the pencil and write back before William returns. I cringe slightly when I compare her elegant hand writing with my own horrible writing. She is a slave yet she has better hand writing then anyone I know.

Dear Elizabeth,

You have no idea how good it is to hear from a friendly person. Thank you so much for the information about my sister. All I want is for her to be safe. I would greatly appreciate it if we could continue to send notes back and forth. I could really use a friend in this place. I doubt William will ever let me out of this room any time soon but just receiving your notes brings me warmth and strength to continue on. Thank you Elizabeth.

-Caroline

I hide the paper back under the plate as it was before and I am smiling as I enter the bathroom to shower. I have a friend in this horrible place. It's not much but it is something. It gives me hope and I need to have as much hope as possible. I shower quickly and come out to find the clothes William has sent up. I was nervous it would be dress but it was pants and a shirt similar to the ones I had worn before. With a sigh of relief I dress and get back in the bed to wait for William. I sit back and lean on the head board. Just as I get comfortable William strides in, it annoys me that he never bothers to knock before just barging in.

.

.

..

.

.

Hello lovely readers!!!! So Caroline handed over her freedom and blood for her sisters be set free. How is this going to play out? Does anyone disagree or agree with her? leave a comment and tell me what yall think is going to happen or any opinions on what is happening right now!! I think I am going to update again in a few hours just depends on if I get my psych paper done. Thanks again for reading

PS still looking for an editor!!

Booknerd1203

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 2.1K 33
"Don't lose hope Isabella, and I won't lose you" **** Ever since her mother died, her father has abused her. She thought she was saved when she met...
6.6K 192 23
**Revamped Description** So let's say history has a bad habit of repeating itself. Charlotte Blake has suffered a series of devastating losses and...
567K 17.2K 71
Highest Ranking: #1 in werewolf [13/06/2023] #1 in revenge [29/07/19] #1 in alpha [13/06/2023] #1 in luna [13/06/2023] #1 in paranormal [04/08/19] #...
4K 150 23
There was a Prophecy told by a wise man centuries ago. The person will be reborn in this world and will face many hardships. He/she will make a deal...