Chapter seven

***NOT EDITED***

I hear voices yelling and I know I am near the castle. I don't stop running though until I burst through the tree line and ran smack dab into a chest. I bounce back and land on my but only to be pulled up by a hand on my upper arm. I really don't think my but can handle much more falling on to it. I look into the eyes of Bradley as a triumphed smirk on his face. Why did I have to run into this creepy vampire? I'm gonna make it a goal to find a friendly vampire. Friendly vampires

"Look who I found" his voice whispers into my ear.

"congratulations it was such a hard task to find someone who ran right into your ugly face.I want to see William" I say flatly

"That can be arranged" he taunts, ignoring my snarky remark.

A cloth bag is put over my head and I am thrown over Bradley's shoulder as he strides to find William. It doesn't take long. I let myself space out and think of Alison. I didn't even realize that we were inside the castle till I was thrown onto a bed and the bag ripped off pulling some of my hair with it. I quickly realize I am back in my old room. I feel a presence behind me and I turn around to see William sitting on a chair looking very confused. He has his legs crossed and his hands are on both sides of his head rubbing his temples.

"Bradley reports that you ran right into him. Why would you return back to the castle once you escaped? Are you that stupid?" He sounds genuinely confused.

"I wasn't going to leave Alison here alone." I said flatly. "I want to make a deal."

He looks at me a searching my eyes. "What kind of deal would I possibly want to make with you? You have nothing I want." He barks out utterly confused.

"I will stay here willingly and obey you if you let Alison go." My voice holds no emotion and I know it's because of how empty I feel without Landon.

"Why would I want you to stay here? I obviously am not going to get any information about the rebellion from you. That's why I never bothered to even try to ask you anything."

"You said you wanted to see me broken, well I am broken now. You're right I won't tell you anything about the rebellion but I will stay here and serve the palace as a maid." I explain

"A maid?" He scoffs. Then his face lifts and his eyes go wide. I smug smirk rises on his face and I dread the next words coming from his mouth. "I think we can do better than that Pet. Agree to be my blood slave and I will release Alison." He stated smiling widely showing off his fangs. Blood slaves are basically walking blood bags. They feed their masters whenever they their master's wish. They are fed from over and over again and the pain never lessens.

"Done" a voice says and I realize it was mine. I will do this for Alison. I have to.

His face breaks into a huge smile and I see his fangs once again. I think this entire time I ignored his fangs not wanting to see them. He walks to the door and opens it. I hear him talk to someone but I can't hear what is spoken. "Your sister will be set free immediately. She will not be followed. Now I have held to up my end now it is your turn." He takes a step towards me and I force myself to not jump off the bed.

"How do I know you actually let her go?" I questioned him

He sighed then pulled me up to my feet dragging me out of my room and down the hall to a huge window. He pushed me forward and I saw Alison getting on a horse there were bags on the back of the horse, I presumed they had supplies in them. She mounted and then turned to look at the castle. She saw me and her eyes went wide. I brought my hands up to the window and tears rimmed my eyes. I saw the tears slipping down her cheeks and I forced myself to smile and nod at her. She looked at me for a few more seconds till mouthing 'I love you' I mouthed it back and she turned around and took off at a run. I let the tears fall as soon as she took off and watched her disappear out of sight.