Prologue

***NOT EDITED***

Blackness. That's all I can see around me. Just utter blackness. I can't even see my hand when I wave it in front of my face. All I can hear is a dripping sound in the corner of my cell. At least I think it is a cell. There are four walls, three of them are some kind of rough stone and the other is made of bars about six inches apart from each other. There is a small hole in the back corner which I use as a bathroom. The cell isn't large about ten normal steps wide and eight normal steps long. I have felt all over the walls to see if there is anything I can use as a weapon, but of course no such luck. They have to be coming for me soon. I don't know how long I have been trapped here and it is driving me crazy.

My stomach aches with pangs of hunger so I think it has to have least been three days. I am used to going one or two days without food and I have never felt this kind of hunger before. I just want some water to drink more than anything. My mouth is dry and I can barely make any saliva to wet my lips that are dried out and cracked. I taste blood every now and again. I assume it's just from my lips.

I have been lying curled up in a ball for God knows how long just trying to fall to sleep. When I am asleep I don't feel any hunger pangs. Sleep is an escape from this never knowing what is going to happen. I know this is exactly what they want. They want to break me physically so I will be easier to break mentally. They are stupid if they think starving me is going to make me talk. I will never give them what they want to know. I roll over and lay on my stomach with my head propped on my arms. I think back on the night I was captured and why I was so stupid.

.

.

.

..

.

Hey guys!!! So I have decided to put some of my stories up on here and see what happens. I have been on Wattpad for a while just reading other writers stories. I love writing, but I have never let anyone see any of my work. Please leave a comment on what you think and check out my other stories. I am in need of an editor so if you are intrested comment or PM me!! thanks so much for reading my story!!!!

Booknerd1203