Chapter ten

***NOT EDITED***

I cry the entire walk back to my room where William throws me on to the bed. He scoots me to the middle and straddles me. Fear consumes me and I start bucking to get him off. He just laughs and ties each of my wrists to the corner of the head board. I pull on the rope that appeared out of nowhere and felt it cutting into my wrist. I opened my mouth to yell but a rag is shoved in my mouth and then duct taped sealing it in place. William slides down my body and off the bed. I am still crying and fighting against the binds that are keeping me from tearing out Xavier and William's throats.

William looks down on me with a look in his eyes that almost looks like pity. He goes to say something when Xavier strolls into the room. I had given up fighting the binds now and was just silently crying.

"Well that was an emotional experience wasn't it?" Xavier asked like it took something out of him. I don't understand why they are doing this. I don't want to become a vampire. I don't want any of this. I want to go back before any of this happened.

"Pet this process is quite painful but since I am feeling generous I will use my ability to help you not feel the pain." He looks at me expectantly and I give him a small nod. Tears are still streaming down my face and I flinch when William climbs back onto the bed and straddle me. I know I look terrified because I am. He pulls the duct tape off my mouth quick and I gasp from the sting. He pulls the rag out and I instantly start begging in between fresh sobs of fright.

"Please...Please...W-William...I don't... w-w-want this. I-I c-ca-can't become a... vampire." He is looking at me and gives me an exasperated sigh. Then his eyes start to lighten and I scream in fear.

"NO! Please! I will be good!" I can't be here. This can't be happening. I wait for the throbbing but it doesn't come. Instead my eye lids start feeling heavy and I become extremely tired. My heart slows down and I lose the ability to move my legs and arms. My eyes close and darkness envelopes me.

(I promise this is not going to turn into she gets turned then falls in love with him. Please keep reading I promise you will love the ending of this chapter!!! Just don't stop reading here!!!)

***Williams Point of View***

As soon as I am sure Caroline is asleep I bite into her neck. Her blood is the most intriguing kind I have ever drunk. Most blood straight from the vein has a flavor that is unique to the human it came from. Caroline is indeed unique, but in a different way. At first her blood has a strong sweet taste almost like vanilla, but the more I drink the more the taste becomes a richer taste like dark chocolate. Never have I drunk from someone and their taste change mid drink.

I leave just enough blood to keep her heart beating before I stop. I bite into my wrist and use my other hand to open her mouth. I place my wrist over her mouth and let my blood drip into her open awaiting mouth. After a sufficient amount I close her mouth and gently rub on her throat until she swallows it. Once I can smell my blood in her veins I untie her and lay her hands at her side. Her hair is astray all over the pillow on the bed from when she was fighting against me. I think I knew from the beginning she wasn't going to break. I could see a spark in her that even I couldn't extinguish. It has been horrible having to treat her so badly. I grab ahold of her head with both my hands and smoothly jerk it to the left and hear the tale tell crack which means I broke her neck.

It will only be a matter of time now. Once she awakens all that needs to be done is for her to drink from the vein and then she will have finished the transition into being a vampire. Her first couple of months will be the hardest. She will crave blood constantly and she will be very weak. It will be a different experience for her that's sure.