A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
🎶Wonderful Tonight🎶
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
🎶It's Kismet, Ain't It🎶
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
🎶Roll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love🎶
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hate•Fucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
🎶Scared Is What You Should Be🎶
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
👀👀👀👀
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
🎶Viva Las Vegas🎶
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
🎶The Boulevard Is Not That Bad🎶
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
📷
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
🎶I'm Scared🎶
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
Pitts✈LA✈Philly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuck•A•Tillary
The Aftermath
🎀A Spy at the Watergate🎀
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
🎶CRASH Into Me, Baby🎶
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
💥
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
Charming... Isn't He?
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass

1.3K 32 0
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

"That sucks." Casie says bluntly when Luna explains that she's leaving again, making Colson laugh in agreement.

"I'm sorry, Dilla." Luna turns in her seat, they're driving Casie to school. "You're gonna meet me out there in two days... " She gives the little girl a brave smile.

"I know... " Casie responds begrudgingly.

"What if we got you some new shades?" Luna tries to bribe her.

"Can we pick them out together?" Casie has incredible negotiating skills.

Laughing, Luna agrees as Colson pulls up to the drop off line. Casie unbuckles and leans up into the front seat. Kissing her dad first, she then gives Luna a tight hug telling her she'll miss her.

"Love you guys, bye!" She shouts over her shoulder as she pops out of the car.

"Love you too." Colson and Luna call out after her.

-------------------------------------------------------

After dropping off Casie, Luna and Colson head to the radio station. Burning two joints along the way. Luna's dressed casually in a black shirt, skinnies and nude heels. Accessorized with her normal jewelry and coffee.

Colson is in a black T also with jeans and black Docs. Wallet chain swinging low. They walk into the station holding hands as always.

"Ehhh!!! Ricky!!" Colson yells out, seeing the host in the hallway.

"Kells!! My man!" He replies as they exchange daps and hugs. "This must be THAT Brooklyn Bitch." He reaches his hand out as Luna takes it, greeting him.

"Hi." She smiles brightly. "You can call me Luna. Off Air." The three of them laughing at her correction.

"It's a pleasure, Luna." He finally says to her nod. "You guys ready? We go on in 10." Luna and Colson give each other THAT One Look as Colson follows Ricky into the studio, leading Luna behind him.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"GOOD MORNING, CLEVELAND!!" Ricky starts off. "We've got a great show for you today. Hometown hero Machine Gun Kelly is in the HOOUSE with his new lady THAT Brooklyn Bitch. They're here to talk about their killer new single Bad Things and his upcoming album and tour." He turns to Luna and Colson "How you guys doing today?" He asks them.

"Great!!" Colson answers first as he rests his hand on Luna's inner thigh. "We just dropped the kid off at school and are gonna hang out with you for a bit, Ricky."

"So tell me about this single you guys got." Ricky starts off the conversation, making Luna and Colson look at each other and smile.

"It just kinda happened. We were hanging out one day when she came up with the chorus on the spot... And I was smart enough to record it." Luna giggles and grins at his description. Squeezing her leg, he grins back at her as he continues. "She was out of town one night and I was really missing her so I started going through my phone and found the audio clip... "

"Awww, you missed me!" Luna pops in, teasing him in a flat tone; Colson laughs while telling her she knows he did.

"You guys are cute." Ricky interrupts them. "How'd you meet?" He asks.

Colson blushes while Luna laughs. Teasing him once more, Luna looks between Ricky and Colson. Her eyes lingering on Colson with THAT One Look and a smile playing on her lips.

"Kells had a 10yr crush on me." She says grinning now; the name feeling super weird in her mouth.

"Maan... " Colson chuckles as he tries to reply but Ricky cuts him off.

"10yrs, My Guy??" He asks in disbelief to Luna's laughter.

"I hate you." Colson laughs along with her before answering. "Yeah. She's got that kinda haunting quality about her." He says as he gives her a playful SideEye.

Feeling bad, Luna pipes back in. "In his defense, I was crushing on him the whole time too." She says, placing her hand on his.

"But 10yrs?? No wonder you two seem to have exploded everywhere!!" Ricky exclaims, astonished as Colson and Luna laugh with each other.

"It's kismet, ain't it." She smirks, catching an amused SideEye from him on that one.

"So tell me more about how you created the single... Because it's just you two, correct? No other writers?" The host asks.

"Nah." Colson and Luna answer in unison, both laughing again as Luna takes this one.

"It's just us. I was over in Seoul when he found it. I had forgotten about it until he played it for me over the phone. We both worked on it separately while I was gone and then once I got back... " She looks at Colson "And we got together in the studio, we had it written in less then an hour... "

"AND THEN WE GOT TATTOOS!!" Colson interrupts her.

Luna laughs as Ricky asks about the tattoos. Colson proudly displaying his as Luna lifts her arm to showcase hers. The colors from the punked out bunny popping brightly.

"Those are TIGHT!!" Ricky exclaims. "So, you guys literally went and tattooed something on your bodies for each other. To look at forever?" He asks amused.

"Life is Art as Art is Life, right?" Luna answers him with a riddle; her hand is on Colson's thigh now.

"Speaking about art imitating life, can we talk about your song THAT Type and what seems to be going on between you and BeBe Rexha?" Ricky asks Luna.

Luna shakes her head. "Nah... I think my music pretty much speaks for itself." She answers.

"It does more than speak, Girl, you fire OFF!!" Ricky exclaims, trying to goad her.

Luna sighs deeply. Colson can see she's becoming frustrated. He steps in, lightly squeezing her thigh to comfort her. She smiles at him gratefully as he speaks.

"What you should know about Bad Things is what you hear isn't the original version. Lu. Ah, Brooklyn here, insisted we re-record it live with the harder rock/rap/pop rhythm. Originally it was a lot softer.

"Really?" Ricky asks intrigued; taking the hint on Bleta but still turning to Luna again, he says. "Now, obviously I've done a little looking into you, Miss Brooklyn. You clearly ain't nothing to play with. I didn't realize that Nightmare was YOUR song too. I thought that was a Halsey joint... "

Luna interrupts him. "Actually, it's a collaboration also. We created that whole piece together; top to bottom. From the lyrics to the chords to the video to the direct help and exposure we hope it will bring to Alabama's new abortion laws. And actually... " She continues. "Col... Er, Kells and his band backed us. So, all of us will be performing it this Saturday on SNL." The name still feels wrong coming out of her.

"Really?" Ricky asks as he leans back in his seat.

"Mhm. Strong men can back strong women." Luna states; that is her message.

Leaning up into the mic, Ricky nods his head. "I can dig it." He agrees. "The video's bad ass. Actually both of your videos, especially Bad Things have a really natural flow to the story they're telling."

"That's all her." Colson chimes in, putting his arm loosely around Luna. "She arranged the whole thing... And any picture without her in it, she shot." He looks over at her proudly.

"So, it's literally the story of your relationship." Ricky muses, without missing a beat as he goes on. "Tell me then, how does it fit into an album where on Hollywood Whore you rap 'Even if I get a wife, she's just somebody I fuck.'?"

Luna laughs out loud. She's been waiting for this. Colson has an answer though.

"You gotta listen to the album." He tells Ricky. "It's out July 5th. Hotel Diablo. A trip through my head. You gotta see for yourself how I begin and where I end up."

"You got a few banger joints climbing the charts right now. Between the two of you... There's what... Five? Five Top 40 Hits with most of 'em in the Top 10?

"Yeah, three of 'em are." Colson answers as he nods, looking at Luna.

"Y'all are The Couple to WATCH, hunh!?" Ricky teases them as they laugh. "They're all slamming tracks too. I like that one with... Who is it YungBlud?" Ricky asks.

"Yeah." Colson answers him.

"That's on the album also?" Ricky asks another question.

"Yup. Like I said, Man, messed up trip through my head." Colson answers Ricky with a laugh.

"I can tell it's gonna be a ride!!" Ricky laughs with him. "So, this tour... It's selling out all over. Will you two be playing together? Can we expect a pop up from YungBlud along the way too?" Ricky asks.

"Yeah, I mean Brooklyn will travel with me when she can... And YungBlud and I have some surprises in the works. Summer and this tour are gonna be lit, Dawg. Oh! And don't forget we got EstFest at the beginning of August, you know that shit gets wild." Colson laughs.

"That it does!" Ricky laughs along with him again. "Now, Brooklyn, will you be on tour this summer yourself?"

"No." Luna shakes her head. "You can catch me with MGK or Halsey. I'll just be kinda floating around this summer." Luna responds.

"So, summer of freedom?" Ricky asks with a smirk.

"Yeeeeah... I guess." Luna dismisses him with a small smile.

Ricky leads them out. "You heard it here first... Machine Gun Kelly on tour this summer. Dropping an album July 5th... "

"Hotel Diablo!!" Luna shouts, interrupting him to Colson's amusement.

Ricky grins at her. "Hotel Diablo. THAT Brooklyn Bitch... Catch her with Halsey and MGK this summer."

"And SNL this weekend!" Colson interrupts, following her lead.

"SNL this weekend." Ricky adds with a nod. "Thank you guys for joining us." He ends as Luna and Colson both thank him for having them.

"Check out Nightmare, Hollywood Whore, I Think I'm Okay. These two are really just doing it all. We're gonna play you Bad Things. If you ain't got them EstFest tickets you better come correct!! We'll be back after this." Ricky finishes before flipping them Off Air.

"You guys were great! Thanks for coming!" He exclaims to Colson and Luna as he pulls off his headphones.

Doing the same, they thank him again. Ricky and Luna exchanging pleasantries as Colson guarantees him a FEST ticket before they exit the studio. Hand in hand.

-------------------------------------------------------

Pulling out his phone as they walk to the car, Colson asks Luna her opinion on a selfie he took of them a few days ago. He wants to post it to IG to promote their interview but he knows how she feels about The Internet. With her nod of approval, he does.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Check out the fresh interview with me and THAT Brooklyn Bitch on #z1079 talking #BadThings #ESTFEST #HotelDiablo #HollywoodWhore #Nightmare #IthinkImOk and #THATtype
😈❤🐈"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"How long are you gonna be gone?" Colson asks Luna as they walk into his house.

"Well, you'll meet me Friday night. So, two sleeps." She smiles at him over her shoulder as she slips her heels off.

"Two sleeps too long." Colson tells her, coming up from behind as he grips her body tight in his arms. "I'm gonna fucking miss you." He says into her hair.

Feeling her body heat up, she turns around to him. Standing on her tippy toes, she kisses him deeply; telling him she'll miss him too. He lifts her up as she wraps her legs around his waist. Draping her arms around his neck, she kisses him sloppily and passionately. Feeling the fire for him burn inside of her.

"FUCK. I hate leaving him." She thinks as she pulls on his blonde hair. Kissing him all over his face and neck.

Colson pushes her up against the closed front door. Kissing her back hard, Luna rips her shirt off over her head. Unsnapping her bra for her breasts to fall into his mouth. Using the door as leverage, he presses her against it firmly as he sucks on her tits. Running his hands up her body.

"Fuck me, please." She begs.

He submits; carrying her over to the couch. He takes off his shirt and jeans as she wiggles out of hers. Climbing up on her knees, she leans against the back of the couch. Popping her ass in the air.

"God DAMN, Kitten!" He says in admiration.

❗SLAP❗

He spanks her bare ass.
She looks over her shoulder at him coyly. Biting her lip.

❗SLAP❗

He catches her with another one as she moans. "You want it?" He asks, kneeling on to the couch behind her; pulling her hair back as he bites her neck and makes her pussy flare.

"Yes." She pants.

"Yes, what?" He bites her again.

"YES, PLEEEEASE!" Luna cries out in pleasure.

Colson pushes off the couch, pulling her hips out with him. Running his finger along her wet pussy, he separates her lips. Entering her slowly.

"FUUUCK, LUNAAAA!!" He yells like it's his first time inside of her.

Colson has Luna bent over the couch. Facing the front windows. Fucking her relentlessly with the blinds open. Luna grips the back of the couch with one hand, trying to stabilize herself as Colson slams into her deeply. She grabs one of his bare ass cheeks with her other. Gripping it as he thrusts into her. Again. And again. And again. And again. Breathing hard and bouncing her ass off his dick harder, Luna feels a rush through her body as she gets light headed.

"OH, FUUUUCK!!" She cries out, cumming all over him.

Feeling her tighten and buck harder against him, he let's go too. Cumming inside of her. Where it's tight and warm.

"Holy FUCK on a cracker." Luna sighs as her body goes limp under Colson.

He lays down on the couch, pulling her with him. Naked, sweaty and sex stained, they lay together catching their breath. Colson reaches for his jeans, pulling out a joint and a lighter.

"You never cease to amaze me." She chuckles with a sigh as they lay naked, cuddling in their sex and getting high while going over the next couple of days together.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

They shower and fuck again because Life. Colson lights a joint as Luna gets dressed. He doesn't say anything while he watches her bang two 30s.

She changes her black shirt to a simple logo white T,  jeans and Docs. Stuffing her jean jacket in her travel bag, thinking she's trading it in for her leather, she's ready to go.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna's flight is at 2P. Colson drops her before he has to pick up Casie. Refusing to let him walk her in, he pulls her over for a deep kiss.

As she pulls him closer by the back of his head, he slides his hand across her throat. They kiss each other passionately. Fingers roaming freely over each other's bodies.

"FUCK." They both think. Bodies raging for one another still.

"Let me know when you land? And be safe?" He asks her once they separate.

"Of course." She responds with a smile before she kisses him on the lips again. "I love you. I'll see you in a couple days." She tells him sweetly.

He nods before kissing her back. "I love you too." He says as she pecks him again before opening the door and sliding out.

She grabs her bags out of the backseat. Before shutting the door, she gives him THAT One Look. With that she disappears inside of LAX.

"THIS fucking girl... " Colson minds trails off thinking about Luna as he heads to grab Casie.

-------------------------------------------------------

By time Luna boards the 30s have kicked in. She knocks out the entire 2hr flight. THAT Bitch truly loving her sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson and Casie head over to Ashleigh's for dinner. Most of The Band is meeting there. They need to go over details of the tour. It kicks off in less then 10 days.

Over pasta, salad and beer, they work out every aspect. Especially Casie's traveling to both Colson and Ashleigh's satisfaction. The rest of the night is filled with jokes and Mario Kart until it's time for Casie to go home and get ready for bed.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna hits NY around 9ish. She's caught off guard by The Paparazzi. Throwing her shades on, she pushes her way through them.

"WHAT THE FUCK.... ??" She thinks frustrated. She's never had this problem before.

She quickly hops in a cab to Bed-Stuy, where she's renting an Air B&B. Pattie doesn't know she's in town early. There's some things Luna likes to keep to herself. Being alone in The City for a bit is one of them. She leans her head against the cab window as she watches the lights dance by her.

"It's good to be home... " She sighs, finding a certain comfort in madness of NYC. "Fuck. I hope they don't leak that I'm here... " She thinks suddenly of The Paps and her grandmother. "Steph said it... Fucking Fame Monster." Annoyed with her new impending status, Luna pops a bar trying to forget what she seems to be becoming.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 124 34
- Aryia/ Badboywolfy X Reader imagines - Requests are open and available - I mainly write fluff - I DO NOT write mature content - Warnings are shown...
24.8K 758 33
COMPLETE PLEASE READ: ALL WE HAVE (MGK FANFIC) BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! LOL Here's a link to the first book: https://my.w.t...
4M 182K 64
Cal Jackson's new life as a rockstar fails to account for one thing: the existence of the girl he loves. ***** "What are you thinking about?" she ask...
3.1K 79 17
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...