๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž & ๐‰๐”๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐“ ||...

By peachtroye

๐’›๐’‚๐’„๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’“๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’„๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† More

๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐‘œ ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“๐’พ๐’ถ
sjรคlsfrรคnde
frรคmlingar
ordinarie
jag รคlskar dig
Jag รคr sรฅ kรคr i dig
รถvernattning
Jag letar efter en รคlskare
Glass kyssar
upplรถsning frisyr
Jag fรฅr en blekning fรถr jade
jag antar
hitta juliet
Bรถrjan pรฅ slutet
jungfru
krรคnks
if you survive the night
love you to death
i love you to death (AE)
SEQUEL

Grattis pรฅ fรถdelsedagen

1.1K 55 17
By peachtroye

it was a little unsettling that zach's idea of love was death.
it made my stomach churn.
but none the less i would do it if i had to.

but thankfully, it would never come to that.

i hoped.

i sat in zachs bed on his lap facing him. he had pulled me to sit there.

"we have to kiss." i spoke to him.
"why?" he whispered, leaning to his radio turning the music on.

"cause that's what couples do." i smiled when he nodded in approval.

he leaned foward connecting our lips in a gentle kiss. we countined to kiss for awhile.

i was in pure heaven.

he pulled away and kissed my chin.

his soft lips were heaven.

he kissed my neck next.

he than kissed my collar bone after moving my shirt. he began to suck on it and kiss it repeatedly.
i wrapped my arms around him.

this was purely blissful. i've never been happier in my entire life.

zach removed his mouth from my skin. and pulled out his phone, snapping a picture

"look what i have done for you." he showed his phone which displayed a photo of my collar bone.

hickeys in a form of a heart.

a huge smile came on my face.

"it's lovely! i love you so so much!" i pulled him into a hug, kissing him.

"i love you more, my juliet."

__

at school the next day, corbyn sat besides me in chemistry. he was very stressed.

"oh my!" he gawked. i looked at him confused.

"your neck and collar bones are showing! who did that to you?" corbyn blushed, looking away as if he weren't meant to see them.

"zach gave them to me. he's my boyfriend now." i smiled proudly.

corbyn rushed, taking off his jacket and putting it on me. "that doesn't mean you parade them around! people will bully you over that."

"why?" i questioned.

"cause people are rude and cruel." corbyn hushed me as he zipped up my jacket.

_

zach looked displeased when he found out i wore corbyns jacket. the second school ended he approached me.

i didn't know why it angered him so much.

he grabbed the zipper pulling it down taking the jacket off me and throwing it to the floor.
he leaned close to breath in my sent.

"what is with you today?" i whispered.

i was quiet annoyed by his odd behavior.

"you smell like him. i'm going to kill him."

"this wouldn't have happened if you brought a jacket. corbyn was just being nice." i argued as i leant over to grab corbyns jacket. "i don't see why you're so jealous. he's straight and has a girlfriend." i rolled my eyes, walking to zach's car.

"i'm not jealous."

i turned to look at him and he stopped walking.
"liar."

"i wouldn't be jealous if it meant it would save a life. you're too ugly for me to be jealous over." he glared.

"fuck you, i'll walk." i muttered.

"i hope you get kidnapped on your way home."

"burn in hell, herron!" i began my walk home. i muttered insults about his down the sidewalk on my way home.

how i hated when he insulted me.

it tore me apart inside.

i loved him but he made me insecure. i questioned my body recently. i looked at myself too much in the mirror, nowadays.

sometimes, i would skip meals beacause i saw zach that day.

sometimes, i would keep my composure because i didn't want him to call me crazy.

once, i cut my hair to make zach happy.

i did it all for love.

"get in the car." zach's car stayed on the side of the sidewalk as i stopped walking home and got in.

i said nothing as he drove.

"i don't like it when we fight. i lo- like you." zach mumbled. i nodded leaning over to press a kiss on his face.

i loved him so so much.

i pulled a cd out of my backpack, smiling.
"happy birthday, lovely."

when we had got to our favorite pier he parked and looked at the present i had got him.

an audio tape of romeo and juliet.
"baby.. thank you." he leaned over grasping me in a hug.

zach never called me anything besides my name.

we stepped out of the car and he grabbed his radio and a large blanket.

he set it down on the pier along with the radio.

"i got us a treat." he ran back to the car, coming back with a small cake and two spoons.

"since you love strawberries so much, i got some strawberry cake for us." zach smiled happily.

we sat together on the pier listening to the audio of 'romeo & juliet' play for two hours before we talked about our lives.

zach fed me strawberry cake and fed himself too before laying me in his lap.

"you're so perfect, zach herron. i want to marry you one day." i sighed happily. the afternoon was purely perfect.

"if that's what you want one day we will." zach said after a moment of silence.

"i love you so so much z."

"i like you too."

________________________________
Jack is insecure

This would've been our sooner but I took a nap lol sorry

"Happy birthday."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.2K 23
แด›สแด˜ษชแด„แด€สŸ แด˜ส€แด‡แด›แด›ส ส™แดส, แด„แดส€ส™สษด ส™แด‡ssแดษด, ส€แด‡แด„แด‹สŸแด‡ssสŸส า“แด€สŸสŸs า“แดส€ แด€ ส™แดส ษดแด€แดแด‡แด… แด…แด€ษดษชแด‡สŸ sแด‡แด€แด แด‡ส, แดกสœแด สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดs แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด‡แดแดแด›ษชแดษดสŸแด‡ss. ส™แดœแด› แด…แดแด‡s ส™แด‡ษชษดษข แด‡แดแดแด›ษชแดษดสŸแด‡ss แดแด‡แด€ษด สแด...
7.1K 51 10
๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘–๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž
63.1K 2.1K 26
[ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ] โœฟ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ฒ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ. โœฟ ยฉ...
3.2K 139 29
charlie isnt afraid of anyone except him and even that's a stretch